Wilderness Bugs/Causing player loss

Keef Log

Bugs & Player loss                                                                                                                     

Recently I've been noticing weird frame in ping (everyone can check their ping in-game with ::fpson) Ping goes from -1 all the way to 43 for me, but what's that -1? That -1 has been on several players I've noticed complaining about, the -1 has occured some random lags.

Secondly add the PID, everyone can out-eat everything in here with angler-karambwan-brew combo, really annoys pures that stacks 70 with gmaul and yet people out-eat that. The sad thing is that eating doesn't always register either.

There's also some random bug areas in the wilderness where you cannot move normally or get stuck when moving squares from an angle. Doesn't affect main PKing as much as pure PKing, but there's lots of players that mainly pure PK, like me. Just yesterday leaving out the names but saw a conversation of some NH pures talking about another PKing-server because they have the combat fixed.

Just take a look into it, I can even try to help.

- Espiritus

On 11/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, Keef Log said:

Bugs & Player loss                                                                                                                     

Recently I've been noticing weird frame in ping (everyone can check their ping in-game with ::fpson) Ping goes from -1 all the way to 43 for me, but what's that -1? That -1 has been on several players I've noticed complaining about, the -1 has occured some random lags.

Secondly add the PID, everyone can out-eat everything in here with angler-karambwan-brew combo, really annoys pures that stacks 70 with gmaul and yet people out-eat that. The sad thing is that eating doesn't always register either.

There's also some random bug areas in the wilderness where you cannot move normally or get stuck when moving squares from an angle. Doesn't affect main PKing as much as pure PKing, but there's lots of players that mainly pure PK, like me. Just yesterday leaving out the names but saw a conversation of some NH pures talking about another PKing-server because they have the combat fixed.

- Espiritus

-1 ping isn't a bug. It's just searching for your correct ping
Pid can't be added without a combat rework.
The eating needs to be fixed yes.
Hugging needs to be fixed yes. it's broken

On 11/15/2020 at 5:41 PM, Keef Log said:

Bugs & Player loss                                                                                                                     

- Espiritus

Lmao, why include a threat of 'unnamed' players leaving.  I haven't experienced any of these issues, and you should probably be more specific about the 'random' bug areas.