Hey.. Zsasz Here.

Zsasz

• 2 weeks later...
El 20/11/2020 a las 4:01, Bind U Dead dijo:

Bienvenido a RoatPkz buddy. :)

Good evening I am a player of your clinet roatpkz I have been banned from entering any account for a long time I can not log in to any of my 2 accounts I would like to know why I was expelled from your client and if you could help me I would like to play it again eh I have been treating it from a long time ago but I always get an error when logging in

j8N7k1VpGjXAFWIc_XI-n_ysE9VYdCrmP5J3ei_qoTNNTzYl_lEEptpNv-HPHzuactn8cBYG0DVOEiFu

On 20/11/2020 at 4:10, Fruitiest said:

Bienvenidos a Roat :) 

Good evening I am a player of your clinet roatpkz I have been banned from entering any account for a long time I can not log in to any of my 2 accounts I would like to know why I was expelled from your client and if you could help me I would like to play it again eh I have been treating it from a long time ago but I always get an error when logging in

image.png.a3a8aeb76f1140ac05ac77a6d50c42b3.pngimage.png.a3a8aeb76f1140ac05ac77a6d50c42b3.pngfx9Tbd2QAHwxBCMSDt_SHb7FfuJg2Jo32cIfPa6q