Xmas event

XR6

Are you really looking for a lengthy multi-step quest though? Most people I bet just want to unlock the Xmas reward item and get it over with so they can return to PK'ing. Also, making it more interesting will just result in certain "lower IQ" players struggling to complete it....probably.. keeping it nice and simple makes sense.

Actually, this event format benefits from the fact you can keep doing it after you get the holiday item by re-playing it, which is arguably the best money maker in-game right now. So take advantage of it whilst you can. Or kill others trying to take advantage of it. The area should be a hotspot until the event is removed.

• Upvote 3
On 12/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, PK Guy said:

Are you really looking for a lengthy multi-step quest though? Most people I bet just want to unlock the Xmas reward item and get it over with so they can return to PK'ing. Also, making it more interesting will just result in certain "lower IQ" players struggling to complete it....probably.. keeping it nice and simple makes sense.

Actually, this event format benefits from the fact you can keep doing it after you get the holiday item by re-playing it, which is arguably the best money maker in-game right now. So take advantage of it whilst you can. Or kill others trying to take advantage of it. The area should be a hotspot until the event is removed.

IT does create a new hotspot for us pkers. I personally never did a holiday event in this server cause it's not interesting enough. Just feels like gretar doesn't care about this game anymore. ;(