Why is there a delay when opening bank

A24

There is only a cooldown on ::bank not on the banks themselves. This is too prevent making the ::bank command too op while skilling(can just stand in one spot, set a macro on ::bank and bank all + continue)

Same thing goes for pre-sets since they would bank your inventory loading a pre-set(with an axe equipped for instance) and you can immediately continue woodcutting

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Khalil said:

There is only a cooldown on ::bank not on the banks themselves. This is too prevent making the ::bank command too op while skilling(can just stand in one spot, set a macro on ::bank and bank all + continue)

Same thing goes for pre-sets since they would bank your inventory loading a pre-set(with an axe equipped for instance) and you can immediately continue woodcutting

Thank you my good sir for explaining this to me. 👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A24 said:

Thank you my good sir for explaining this to me. 👍

Notably, there's a work-around that benefits some skills (e.g. Firemaking): you can "Set-Place" on both the Universal teleport and Royal seed pod, allowing you to teleport back to the exact square you set. The fact that each item can hold a unique teleport location, respectively, allows you to set one at a bank and the other at the location you wish to train at. The dual Set-Place combination is only useful for Firemaking; however, a Royal seed pod set to teleport you to a bank is still also very useful for Mining, Smithing, Fishing, and Cooking.

EDIT: to clarify, I'm referring to Wilderness training methods.

Edited by Aelin
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Aelin said:

Notably, there's a work-around that benefits some skills (e.g. Firemaking): you can "Set-Place" on both the Universal teleport and Royal seed pod, allowing you to teleport back to the exact square you set. The fact that each item can hold a unique teleport location, respectively, allows you to set one at a bank and the other at the location you wish to train at. The dual Set-Place combination is only useful for Firemaking; however, a Royal seed pod set to teleport you to a bank is still also very useful for Mining, Smithing, Fishing, and Cooking.

EDIT: to clarify, I'm referring to Wilderness training methods.

big brain