Roat Pkz Server Review by RuneList

RuneList Poll about Roat Pkz  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of RoatPkz yourself?

• 5 STARS (Legendary)
    • 4 STARS (Outstanding)
    • 3 STARS (Recommendable)
    • 2 STARS (Poor)
    • 1 STARS (Avoid)

Hello members of Roat Pkz!

Recently the team of RuneList did write an very thorough server review about Roat Pkz.
This server review also includes a interview with the owner Gretar.
Feel free to read all about your favorite RSPS by clicking the image below.

roatpkz.thumb.png.97281809ed3abd0052c1f53ccfeae8ba.png

Overal Server Rating
4.3/5.0 STARS

Link to the image: https://runelist.io/blogs/12-roat-pkz-review/ 

What do you think of Roat Pkz yourself?
Rate this server review in the poll above. Feel free to comment your opinions below

Edited by RuneList
  • Upvote 4

Excellent interview - very objective and honest. 

My 2Cents as a regular player of the server:

Roat is the #1 PVP server. Over 90% of the server are pkers. Most clan activities and overall PVP dominance in edgeville/multi/single pk. There is something for everyone to do in pvp - pures/mains/nhing/brid/multi/single/etc. 

The server is also the most balanced PVP server I've played so far. The combat formula & pvp mechanics are spot on to make it competitive and enjoyable for players. Gretar takes feedbacks from everyone and tries his best to balance the game. 

When you log into the game, you are instantly guaranteed action in the wilderness b/c the server is so PVP oriented.  Gretar and his contributors did a great job w/ the machination of the wilderness and pvp activities while balancing it with other aspects of the game. Yes, there are contents that need improving (pvm/skilling), but the server is spot on when it comes to PVP mechanics. This is how a true PVP server should be made. 

In addition, I also believe it is #1 overall from this POV - the server has been around longer than the dinosaurs - no server can claim this achievement. You can rest assured that your pixels and progress are safe unlike many cash grabs in the rsps scene that open up a few wks/mos then close and screw over their player base. Sorry for being direct, but I've seen this too far often and it gives the RSPS scene a bad reputation. People quit rsps because they are constantly getting screwed over by these blatant scammers. 

2021 will be a great year for Roat Pkz as the server has very ambitious goals given recent updates that imo are very game changing. I think a lot of servers will try to emulate Roat Pkz due to its originality and uniqueness when it comes to pvp design, but the server will continue to trailblaze and push RSPS PVP to a whole new level. 

• Upvote 4

It's a really great server, definitely the best I ever played and the one I've logged the most time on. Heck I spent way more years on Roat Pkz than I ever did on RuneScape itself,  having first joined here in 2012 it's been cool to see the evolution over time to where it is today.

Big thanks to Gretar for all the hard work he's done. He's a total perfectionist so emphasis on quality. And to the staff for volunteering their time to keep things running smoothly - which is easier said than done, I've been there and done that, and these admins in particular have been dedicated for years. 

Roat Pkz just has the right balance of everything: mixing an abundance of content; pioneering new, unique and never-before-seen ideas in RSPS (or even RS); an active community all over the map; and a level of rules that are not too strict nor too relaxed. It's not a coincidence it survived above others and for so long. Long may it continue!

• Upvote 4
57 minutes ago, zite said:

Excellent interview - very objective and honest. 

My 2Cents as a regular player of the server:

Roat is the #1 PVP server. Over 90% of the server are pkers. Most clan activities and overall PVP dominance in edgeville/multi/single pk. There is something for everyone to do in pvp - pures/mains/nhing/brid/multi/single/etc. 

The server is also the most balanced PVP server I've played so far. The combat formula & pvp mechanics are spot on to make it competitive and enjoyable for players. Gretar takes feedbacks from everyone and tries his best to balance the game. 

When you log into the game, you are instantly guaranteed action in the wilderness b/c the server is so PVP oriented.  Gretar and his contributors did a great job w/ the machination of the wilderness and pvp activities while balancing it with other aspects of the game. Yes, there are contents that need improving (pvm/skilling), but the server is spot on when it comes to PVP mechanics. This is how a true PVP server should be made. 

In addition, I also believe it is #1 overall from this POV - the server has been around longer than the dinosaurs - no server can claim this achievement. You can rest assured that your pixels and progress are safe unlike many cash grabs in the rsps scene that open up a few wks/mos then close and screw over their player base. Sorry for being direct, but I've seen this too far often and it gives the RSPS scene a bad reputation. People quit rsps because they are constantly getting screwed over by these blatant scammers. 

2021 will be a great year for Roat Pkz as the server has very ambitious goals given recent updates that imo are very game changing. I think a lot of servers will try to emulate Roat Pkz due to its originality and uniqueness when it comes to pvp design, but the server will continue to trailblaze and push RSPS PVP to a whole new level. 

56 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

It's a really great server, definitely the best I ever played and the one I've logged the most time on. Heck I spent way more years on Roat Pkz than I ever did on RuneScape itself,  having first joined here in 2012 it's been cool to see the evolution over time to where it is today.

Big thanks to Gretar for all the hard work he's done. He's a total perfectionist so emphasis on quality. And to the staff for volunteering their time to keep things running smoothly - which is easier said than done, I've been there and done that, and these admins in particular have been dedicated for years. 

Roat Pkz just has the right balance of everything: mixing an abundance of content; pioneering new, unique and never-before-seen ideas in RSPS (or even RS); an active community all over the map; and a level of rules that are not too strict nor too relaxed. It's not a coincidence it survived above others and for so long. Long may it continue!

Feel free to post your opinions on our review aswell! + Rate the review on our site. This would boost up the review for Roat Pkz. :)

Most RSPS'S out there come and go ive started roatz in 2014 been always active and never saw a loyal community like roatz  the eco always stayed the same without a reset. Gretar is a good developer putting alot of nice content and being not greedy in Events that are hosted as Daily tournaments, Last man standing games or the big clan cup tournaments which bringing the best pkers around the runescape community for OSRS GP payouts. Also big shout out to the great staff team of roatz who putting alot of their time into the server.

Edited by paramingo
  • Upvote 1

So you were BP 60!

Sorry for cussing you out in-game! I was wondering why you weren't pking with us

You should've joined us in the clan pk trips! :(

edit: Your review is very accurate, I agree with it fully. Great job. Very professional

Edited by XR6
  • Upvote 1

Haha one of the writers at RuneList owns "BP 60" haha.

Thanks for the feedback ❤️ 

1 hour ago, XR6 said:

So you were BP 60!

Sorry for cussing you out in-game! I was wondering why you weren't pking with us

You should've joined us in the clan pk trips! :(

edit: Your review is very accurate, I agree with it fully. Great job. Very professional

• 2 weeks later...

After a long win streak in duel arena on osrs i often switch to gamble on roatzpk, I love the gambling community. Always have someone to flowerpoker against. Just joined 4 days ago.. the game offers both very active pkers,gamblers. And what i actually enjoy the most is thieving! Such a grind to level it up i luvv itt. 

The only 2  things i don't like about the server are the broadcast. If you don't right click on it, it won't disappear. Would be great if extreme don+ would get an on and off button. And also the inactive staff on the forums. I know there isn't much activity on the forums which is why they focus more on in-game problems. but it happens very frequent that new players asked a question and noone answered them for the next 3-6 hours maybe more...and if they get answered it comes from the community not the staff. Dunno if this was always a problem but hope this improves!

Edited by Don suave
  • Upvote 1