Remove "PEEK" in DZONE

first of all, ::Dzone is worse then the regular rev cave haha

2ndly, being a Legend donator (which should be the best status); includes an area in which one has to tank through 3 sections of multi, and about 15 lvls in the wild.

I want to clarify, I am no PVMER; yet for an Ideal status such as Legend, one would think that the legend zone would be filled with money growing on trees and pkp drop parties all day. NOT

I simply suggest Remove peek, So it brings the thrill of scouting the cave back. There is no thrill in pking when one knows whos where and when.  I just want to have some fun and have excitement with the unknown of who is in the cave.  

I am a pker, and it is a nice feature for pkers; yet if pvmers have scouts at the door "Peeking" Themselves for when pkers run in; they log off and we end up at sqaure one (BORINGNESS) if thats a word, hell idc lol

I VOTE NO PEEK , BRING BACK THE THRILL OF THE UNKNOWN :D

Pvming/skilling in legendary zone was op the first couple weeks when few people had it but now lots of pkers have legend status.

If you're in a cc you can call for help and it's still pretty nice because you get so many resources to yourself. I don't think the peek option matters that much since people usually would just run through the entire zone instead.

If anything it's higher risk higher reward now since you have access to limited resources but you're less likely to live if you get hit.