removing scamming youtube promoters from game- Frimb

frimb the youtuber hosts giveaways on roats to try and promote his horrible youtube channel by faking giveaways so people enter and then he does not pay out prizes

Photos (gyazo.com)

#general - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

#🌏┃general - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

#🎉┃video-winners - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

long story short. leutdent won scythe of vitur that he says " paid" then he says he hasnt drawn the video winners yet. on his discord channel giveaway winners it says leutdent won scythe and that he paid him. even though he did not.

https://gyazo.com/92f39983583bfbfb6dca9ddfa6b8ef43

@JBLIND @Gretar @Smackd @Fantastic @Fruitiest @tom riddle @goat

Edited by christpoh
double pic

literally had to make  a forums account to reply to this as this guy would not reply to me in-game or on discord, i've tried to contact him many times, had to ban him and his buddy for spamming and flaming my discord/mods/and other people in my server, this is very toxic and very unprofesional from your point, i've already paid you so this is quite sad.

https://gyazo.com/3c8a2d82421f16012a2e8b5a46f22bd6 

this is just sad lmfao.

1 minute ago, christpoh said:

agreeing? i've paid 99% of winners, this dude has been praid check my proof lmfao?

10 minutes ago, Fallan said:

AGREED.

literally have proof provided. yall are nuts and sad teaming on a youtuber whos making content 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Fallan said:

AS FOR THAT PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO CLEAR YOUR NAME, YOU JUST DID IT, HOTPSOT IS STILL WEST DRAGS AND THOSE PLAYERS ARE STILL ONLINE.

NOT A COINCEDENCE L0L

STOP SCAMMING GIVERAWAYS CHAMP

how is paying a 3m+ item scamming a giveaway? can you please explain?

2 minutes ago, Fallan said:

why did it take a scamming topic for you to finally pay it? because you've been trying to get away with scamming giverways for ages and everyone knows it, just took this guy to call you out. wont be long for more evidence to follow.

scamming giveaways for ages? how is me not being online at the same time as someone else scamming, or not knowing about the add bank  system until a few days ago?  yall are just some immature impatient children that think its funny to flame my discord and come into my channel causing havoc as you've nothing else to do in your free time.. its sad man, people are human beings learn some quality of life manors.

18 hours ago, frimb said:

scamming giveaways for ages? how is me not being online at the same time as someone else scamming, or not knowing about the add bank  system until a few days ago?  yall are just some immature impatient children that think its funny to flame my discord and come into my channel causing havoc as you've nothing else to do in your free time.. its sad man, people are human beings learn some quality of life manors.

so you knew about the bank feature few day ago and still only paid me once i made this post and exposed you? interesting... #fraud