Full DH and ags are underpriced

Thank you for your replies.

I still believe the price of an AGS should be increased. And maybe 25K is too expensive for new players, it should be around 15 maybe 17.5K. Let’s be honest, one of the strongest weapon shouldn’t be 8,5K. But hey that’s my opinion.

And about Dharoks. It’s sad that I’m happier to see a G maul drop than a full DH set when pking... Also in OSRS the DH is way more expensive than other barrow sets and G maul...

Edited by Yaprakbasi
7 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Ags was recently raised from 5k to 10k. I don't think it should be raised again, at least soon.

If you raise dh/ags prices it'll make it even harder for new players to get semi decent gear.

Also usually when dh pking people risk ammys/rings/mauls which make up for the dh price.

Agreed, when I'm dhing now and then I risk the full DH set, dboots, bring (i), avernic PKP and a GMAUL. I prot claws/ags, and all in all that's roughly 1.2k.

• Upvote 1
Just now, 5ERUM said:

Agreed, when I'm dhing now and then I risk the full DH set, dboots, bring (i), avernic PKP and a GMAUL. I prot claws/ags, and all in all that's roughly 1.2k.

Yeah I think that helps lower the pkp needed to use dh as a newer player but allows people to risk pkp with dh

A lot of people risk at least 500-1k pkp wearing dharoks and you can ::riskzone fight for even more with dh

10k/12.5k for AGS - anything higher would be risky imo since it would be harder for people to obtain the most popular pvp weapon in the game, especially for new players. Another alternative is to reset the existing supply of AGS in-game periodically (compensate market value) whilst keeping the same price in store. 

Dharoks should stay the same or only VERY slightly increased. Ppl who are edge pking go thru their dh sets very fast + the price of repairing broken ones adds up. 

• 1 month later...

Dh and ags should be raised in price 100%
people can use bgs & dds which is also a good potential ko wep esp since its free & bgs is only 1k

Lss - i Support.

make dh 1k and edge pk becomes somewhat even a souce of income finnaly.
same with torso , make it breakable and drop 500 pkp so people cant wellfare 24/7

Edited by O n i b l a
57 minutes ago, O n i b l a said:

Dh and ags should be raised in price 100%
people can use bgs & dds which is also a good potential ko wep esp since its free & bgs is only 1k

Lss - i Support.

make dh 1k and edge pk becomes somewhat even a souce of income finnaly.
same with torso , make it breakable and drop 500 pkp so people cant wellfare 24/7

Dh should stay the same tbh, like fruity said it helps the new players to get better gear. I can imagine it would be harder to find fights as they wouldnt risk the dh if its price was raised.  Also, they may get find it harder to find fights as the new player would risk less.