Why is this owner too lazy ?

bard500

I dont understand the point in getting 85 mining. i also don't understand why the owner isn't buffing mining.

atm its pointless and not worth to get 85 mining.

85 mining takes 2 weeks. you mine rune in wildy 52 and 1 rune ore is 50 pkp. that's absurd.

woodcutting is afk and u get 50pkp per log that's sad how it works out like this. i mean why does the owner don't want viarity in skill isn't it boring to all cut logs because that's the only ways worth. other skills esp mining is underperforming. giga hard the requirements are big and the benefits is low buff mining please just my feedback as player

make the rune ores atleast 100pkp otherwise its not fair! or buff it in someway.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

1 hour ago, bard500 said:

I dont understand the point in getting 85 mining. i also don't understand why the owner isn't buffing mining.

atm its pointless and not worth to get 85 mining.

85 mining takes 2 weeks. you mine rune in wildy 52 and 1 rune ore is 50 pkp. that's absurd.

woodcutting is afk and u get 50pkp per log that's sad how it works out like this. i mean why does the owner don't want viarity in skill isn't it boring to all cut logs because that's the only ways worth. other skills esp mining is underperforming. giga hard the requirements are big and the benefits is low buff mining please just my feedback as player

make the rune ores atleast 100pkp otherwise its not fair! or buff it in someway.

2 weeks for 85 mining is overexaggerating. I've gotten 85 mining and it's nowhere near the length of time you claimed. Yes, it does take quite a bit of time, but much quicker if you use dzone/rss/wilderness as they grant you extra XP. Also, PICKAXE matters so use a Dragon Pickaxe/Infernal Pickaxe it will mine those rocks FAST. In addition, nowadays you can purchase a double XP scroll to expedite the process even further.

In terms of net income generated from mining I havent done the calculation, but could possibly be reviewed and balanced in the future if you feel it's not up to part w/ other skills. Thanks for bringing this up. 

Meh the owner doesnt really care about the players and there feedback anyway. Alot of people complained about mining and its still not fixed no wonder everyone is quitting the server. all I'm asking is buff mining and increase rune ores up to 100pkp each its a small update and it will benefit the skill and skillers also more people would be start doing mining that's good for the server economy. 

Well i actually think the owner does care about the server but that skilling isn't on his priority list. As i observed this server since i started playing. for me it seems that his focus is more on the pvp and pvm contents than other things like gambling and skilling etc. 

• Upvote 1

To suggest gretar doesn’t care about his players or the game, or to call him “lazy” is so off base lmao. 
Gretar is by far the best RSPS owner in recent times, he pumps out great updates all the time and has filled the game with quality content.

This is the kind of thing that can be placed in suggestions, as it is a minor tweak to the game. Also, stating that an unbalance in PKP earned in mining is killing the playerbase is wrong, lol. While this may bother you personally (and I’m sure some other people), roatPKZ is a PvP focused game at the end of the day. Skilling was an afterthought and while there could be minor tweaks as you’ve stated, it’s still pretty great considering for years the thought of even having skilling was nonexistent. 
Next time make a clear headed suggestion instead of ripping on the only person making this all possible. 

• Upvote 1

Gretar is not a good owner trust me. if gretar was any decent he would also listen to his skillers  community. i understand that its a pvp based server but there is also a lot of skillers that enjoy skilling. atm its just not balanced esp the skill mining. mining is a skill that is quite hard and always be duo its concept of mining rocks/boring skill. but the point is that if you take a look at the requirements for the skill 85 mining wich is quite hard on top of that very boring. then you expect the rewards to be good or at least decent. now if you look at the rewards its unfair rune ores are 50pkp each and there not afkable how on earth is this balanced. all I want is that gretar takesa look and listens to his skilling community and appreciate the feedbacks we give I've been saying this for months and months to buff the miningskill but gretar is just ignoring us and not even responding... now tell me is that a good owner ? not even responding and replaying I've been saying this for a long time and still no buffs or replays that says a lot about the owner. 

• Upvote 1

Gretar please listen to you're skilling community. there is a lot of skillers playing the game.

We want the miningskill to get buffed. Right now its underperforming. Its not enough it needs a bigger buff I suggest upgrading the ores in price 100pkp each.

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Hi, Mining was boosted roughly 20% in terms of pkp per hour (faster mine speed/less xp) around 2 months ago, do you still think it's not enough?

One problem is that woodcutting/fishing are both good money as well and a lot more afk, we don't have any afk mining methods and it's not that great. mining isn't even bad it's just that fish/wc are better so it seems bad in comparison 

also smithing needs an xp/hr boost in some way

25 minutes ago, bard500 said:

I've been saying this for a long time and still no buffs or replays that says a lot about the owner. 

He literally replied to you in this thread bro wdym

4 hours ago, bard500 said:

Meh the owner doesnt really care about the players and there feedback anyway. Alot of people complained about mining and its still not fixed no wonder everyone is quitting the server. all I'm asking is buff mining and increase rune ores up to 100pkp each its a small update and it will benefit the skill and skillers also more people would be start doing mining that's good for the server economy. 

name 2 people that quit because mining rates are bad

• Upvote 2

(1) Two weeks is laying on the hyperbole a little thick. Mining is not a slow skill, it's around 1M XP/hour in the 90's power-mining coal in the Wilderness. 85 Mining, in turn, is 3,258,594 XP which is, at most, 8 hours or you're doing something wrong. As for the point of it? Master clues, Achievements, max total level...

(2) Skilling is unbalanced, I agree. Perhaps not too much in terms of XP/hour - though Smithing is far, far, too slow (slower than OSRS) and Cooking is absurdly fast - but, the PKP/hour is decidedly so. There is a reason, after all, why the community overtly favours Woodcutting and Fishing to AFK for PKP: they're the best PKP/hour and, simultaneously, the easiest PKP/hour. Generally, skills/methods that require more effort should be more rewarding.

(3) In my experience playing, Gretar has been a good owner, who has generally managed to select a good staff team to support him. He actively tries to fix problems (he literally responded to your thread) and release new content. I mean, it really wouldn't be in his interest to neglect something that provides him so much income.

(4)

1 hour ago, Fruitiest said:

also smithing needs an xp/hr boost in some way

+1

• Upvote 2

On 1/30/2021 at 5:11 AM, bard500 said:

The owner is more worried about the pk side of the server atm. Pretty sure once he finishes fixing that he'll get to your more less worrying side of things

On 1/29/2021 at 10:35 PM, bard500 said:

all I want is that gretar takesa look and listens to his skilling community and appreciate the feedbacks we give I've been saying this for months and months to buff the miningskill but gretar is just ignoring us and not even responding... now tell me is that a good owner ? not even responding and replaying I've been saying this for a long time and still no buffs or replays that says a lot about the owner. 

Where exactly have you been saying this for "months and months"? Could not find anything from a quick search..