Purchasable magic cape switches

Can we get a shop or something so we can buy extra magic cape switches? It would be similar to the rent-a-prayer shop on functionality.

The shop would allow you to buy extra cape switch charges based on your donated rank. Example being regulator donators would be able to buy +1 extra cape charge and legendary donators would be able to buy an extra +10 cape switch charges.

The price for the additional charges would be the same across all ranks of donator, 3k, 5k, - whatever sounds the most fair for the feature

The extra charges that would be able to be bought can't be stackable and should only be allowed to be purchased one time every 24hrs.
The same way that the capes charges reset everyday will also be in effect so that way if you buy it you use it or lose it.

I think this would be awesome to have as it would allow anyone who wishes to do more bounty hunter or whatever to not be restricted as much. 

This is the main concept of it...im happy to hear and discuss any feedback positive or negative regarding this subject.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Pros:

-Single players can tb and barrage for themselves

-Single players do not need to ''break the rules'' and use a 2nd account to tb for them because no switches left

-Can keep pking on same account, no need to use magic damage alts

Cons:

-Tb slaves might feel less appreciated

The argument ''then you can do it all the time'' also doesn't really count because if you actually care about it, it's terribly easy to join any open cc and just barrage people at hp events for very fast mage cape swap unlocks. 

Guy above me speaks nonsense or is unaware of ::blacklist.

Hey guy above me, it's not nonsense when there are currently mechanics IN GAME that were just recently brought to gretars attention that allowed for fundamental issues in Edge pking.  I can not speak for deep wildy, I can only relate the experiences i have had playing this server and bring to light a potential "Con" to the initially proposed idea.  

I've never seen you pking, and I have 4k kills.  Definitely aware of blacklist.  Definitely aware of assholes too.  Don't be the latter

@Garrix There is blacklist and if anything just don't risk for the time being if you're a victim of the unfair circumstances. I stated example prices of 3k, 5k above, however since I'm unsure of how to calculate an actual price for the extra switches id like to hear others feedback on that more. 

What would be a price that you feel wouldn't be too much but at the same time would discourage people trying to farm people as you stated above?

On 2/3/2021 at 12:42 AM, a bald man said:

Can we get a shop or something so we can buy extra magic cape switches? It would be similar to the rent-a-prayer shop on functionality.

The shop would allow you to buy extra cape switch charges based on your donated rank. Example being regulator donators would be able to buy +1 extra cape charge and legendary donators would be able to buy an extra +10 cape switch charges.

The price for the additional charges would be the same across all ranks of donator, 3k, 5k, - whatever sounds the most fair for the feature

The extra charges that would be able to be bought can't be stackable and should only be allowed to be purchased one time every 24hrs.
The same way that the capes charges reset everyday will also be in effect so that way if you buy it you use it or lose it.

I think this would be awesome to have as it would allow anyone who wishes to do more bounty hunter or whatever to not be restricted as much. 

This is the main concept of it...im happy to hear and discuss any feedback positive or negative regarding this subject.

Thanks!

No bad idea