Zulrah is so bad drop table in this server

bard500

Woah exaggerated the kill time there it's no more than 2 or 3 mins, unless you have a Tbow then it's well under a minute. 

Agree loot isn't too great except rare drops, but it's a safe zone PvM can't expect too much.

Tip: try voting and using a double drop scroll 😄😄😄😄😄

Nah I mean even the bosses in the wild are poop drops I mean like Callisto dropping the best item which is a 1k item. The spider dropping the best item 2k item. the other boss in the wildly with shield/sword as well poop drops. In general, the bosses in wildly should be buffed drop tables wise. This server has a really bad PVM. 

Zulrah should really be buffed.

Like, put 5-10k drop items to all the bosses in the wildly Callisto, etc. so that it's actually worth killing these wild bosses.

The drops themselves are fine, if anything maybe the rates could use some changes.

Also I find weird how it used to take me 1min to 1 min 20 sec to kill zulrah on average and now its like 2 mins per kill.

In conclusion: besides the drop rates and my lack of damage which makes my runs last longer, zulrah is fine and still a decent money maker in game.

Edited by Xorakk

why is gretar not buffing droptable wildy bosses. there best drops atm are 1k each items that's underpowerd

if wildy bosses get buffed it would result in more active players killing bosses and more pk teams fighting for the bosses its a good idea if you ask me tbh

• Upvote 1