Be careful - huge glitch going on that makes u drop PKP when afk

ANY ONE

Hello,

I was pking at edge and I went  AFK at exactly 10 am CET. I came back onlline at 10.15 am and all of my pkp (4.2m) was gone.
"Disease" was at edge saying that he found 4.2m on ground. He would not talk to me and his friend kept tellling me to fuck off saying that it's my fault that I let someone else on my account. I think that either some ingame glitch happened or "disease" found some hack to make my account drop pkp while afk.

I asked staff to help me but they said that nothing can be done because "you dropped it". There's no reason for me to drop 4.2m lol. I asked them for time when was the PKP dropped but I was ignored. Disease later proceeds to host drop party with my money.

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

Later he says ty for 4.2m and moderator says that he gave 1.1m to a different mod

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

Roat Pkz (gyazo.com)

True you would get a warning message before you dropped the money. However I seen the same thing happen at fp where dude died and lost stuff. His torture, boots, spear, ring were all on the ground, and this was @::fp. Perhaps you went afk while still poisoned and died from poison damage.

In what world is Qwerty a mod? 

5 hours ago, ANY ONE said:

Later he says ty for 4.2m and moderator says that he gave 1.1m to a different mod
19cf21d06f1b5a8f81407804b0b3af0d.png

Spoiler

Anyway this is highly irregular. Maybe once upon a time I would have believed it was genuinely a glitch (if not a poison death). But after seeing how crafty and sneaky players are these days, the cynic in me says this could be a RWT cover-up, with an elaborate story to explain the wealth transfer (200k dparty is a small price to pay to make it more believable). Anyway I have no proof so I'm just thinking out loud, don't mind me. God knows... 

4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Hide contents

Anyway this is highly irregular. Maybe once upon a time I would have believed it was genuinely a glitch (if not a poison death). But after seeing how crafty and sneaky players are these days, the cynic in me says this could be a RWT cover-up, with an elaborate story to explain the wealth transfer (200k dparty is a small price to pay to make it more believable). Anyway I have no proof so I'm just thinking out loud, don't mind me. God knows... 

IMAGINE if this was an actual RWT cover up though? 

8 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Probably not a rwt cover up considering the guy who got the pkp gave away like half of it 

13 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Reveal hidden contents

An ideal world. 

• Upvote 2

@Gretar @Fantastic i want this piece of shit banned for trying to rub my name into the dirt, Has to be some sort of repercussion for an untruthful and disrespectful person such as him. Need to hold a court date I am suing for defamation of character. Na but in all seriousness i do not need to rwt i can afford to just donate and actually support the server? If your going to get but hurt and toxic because you fucked up somehow and lost pkp. Maybe the best way to go about getting an alternative outcome especially when some one speaks to me with ill intention , ill blatantly ignore your bullshit and consider your word null. One thing you should learn is a bit of decency and respect maybe i would of listened.  I'm pretty easy going but you made your bed now lay in it. 

Edited by disease