90 agility Cant Access Shortcut BUG

Cousins

Hi,

I've played this game for a long time, and invested so many hours into playing this game. Please fix this bug.

Bug: if you look up "boppi noppi" in the roatpkz highscores ::hiscores, he has 89 agility. I too have 89 agility (and more xp) on my main account "quaeoiuaoauq" but only HE can access this shortcut? This makes no sense, and is NOT fair for a VETERAN player to have to do agility ALL OVER AGAIN.

Solution 1: Manually allow each player that reports this bug to use the shortcut if they have 89 agility.
Solution 2: Make the crevise shortcut allowed at a certain agility level. Suggestion 90+

Thank you,
Have a great day!

report bug.png

Gretar,

(i) will get the 250 laps done because i love this server, but my teammates and other people that got 89 agility wont. 
You're just giving veteran players another reason to leave Roatpkz, just like the rev singles update. 

The player I mentioned has less agility xp than me and he CAN use the shortcut. It's not fair, and you know it.

Change it to a certain level requirement before you lose more players.

Edited by Cousins
18 hours ago, Cousins said:

Gretar,

(i) will get the 250 laps done because i love this server, but my teammates and other people that got 89 agility wont. 
You're just giving veteran players another reason to leave Roatpkz, just like the rev singles update. 

The player I mentioned has less agility xp than me and he CAN use the shortcut. It's not fair, and you know it.

Change it to a certain level requirement before you lose more players.

It's a shortcut based in the wilderness hence why there's a 250 lap requirement. Your agility level is irrelevant in this matter.

Just try and do 30 minutes per day using the wilderness course and you'll have it done within a few days.

4 hours ago, Cousins said:

skillpkz sad game

You would have got a lot higher agility if you trained in the wilderness, and at the same time completed your laps comfortably too. I think I am on like 300+ laps from training to 89.

You could just go for 99 and use double XP scrolls now.