Server support - Yiyo

I must say, @YIYO is incredibly helpful. I have not logged into the game in almost 2 years and with so much changed it was extremely comforting to get the much needed help from Yayo guiding me around. He was very patient and is beyond helpful, a true pillar to this great community.

Well done to the superiors that made him server support, that was a wise decision! 

I hope to see more staff like Yiyo in the near future, thank you.

• Upvote 5
  • Nice 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I COMPLETELY 2nd this! not trying to throw anyone under the bus... but YIYO goes above and beyond for players! same as the guy above.. back after around a year, and I do a lot of dumb stuff.  YIYO helps out with it all, and even when he cant help with something (kicking an account when I forget to log off at work) he tracks down someone that can for me and keeps me updated until its done. You guys are lucky to have him on staff and he deserves mod consideration for sure! 

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed! Always there to help, whenever I have any question I get a response ASAP. My Questions are answered and my issues are noted and given to the higher-ups. YIYO Deserves a well earned PROMOTION. 

Let me tell you a Story on why I believe in YIYO:

I was once skull tricked for my armor and loot in Revs by a Clan,  as a new player that is not adequate in Pking, I had to skill for continuous hours in order to afford my armor. There I was begging and Crying for help but to no avail I decided to message YIYO for help. Watching from afar I noticed the shear power and carelessness of a man,  Running Butt Naked flowing through the Revs with determination as He edged closer I began to wonder is this the end for me? Having just one Sip of Brew left, I began gasping for Air wondering how would this naked man help protect me. As Yiyo was ploughing through the clan members with the Heart of a lion, I could not but Notice a LENGTHY WEAPON concealed in his Buttocks. It turned out to be a Dragon Spear! I was in disbelief of the glorious sight, YIYO Managed to spear me into the Safe zone risking the wrath of the Clan just for me to be able to escape by the shortcut, We lived happily ever after.

PS: YIYO cares about this server so much he gives Ravenwood his bank just to clean him and teach him a lesson about Hard Work.

On 5/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, DER FUEHRER said:

Agreed! Always there to help, whenever I have any question I get a response ASAP. My Questions are answered and my issues are noted and given to the higher-ups. YIYO Deserves a well earned PROMOTION. 

Let me tell you a Story on why I believe in YIYO:

I was once skull tricked for my armor and loot in Revs by a Clan,  as a new player that is not adequate in Pking, I had to skill for continuous hours in order to afford my armor. There I was begging and Crying for help but to no avail I decided to message YIYO for help. Watching from afar I noticed the shear power and carelessness of a man,  Running Butt Naked flowing through the Revs with determination as He edged closer I began to wonder is this the end for me? Having just one Sip of Brew left, I began gasping for Air wondering how would this naked man help protect me. As Yiyo was ploughing through the clan members with the Heart of a lion, I could not but Notice a LENGTHY WEAPON concealed in his Buttocks. It turned out to be a Dragon Spear! I was in disbelief of the glorious sight, YIYO Managed to spear me into the Safe zone risking the wrath of the Clan just for me to be able to escape by the shortcut, We lived happily ever after.

PS: YIYO cares about this server so much he gives Ravenwood his bank just to clean him and teach him a lesson about Hard Work.

10/10 should be a novel

• Haha 1