Section removal

I'd like to suggest that the flame section is removed, if this is suppose to be a brand new start then removing it would be crucial on combating bad behavior left behind by the other forums. If players have a problem with each other they can talk it out in private messaging, currently the flame section shows up in "New posts" which is not good for new players to see. I find it funny to see it being utilized by people who say they want change. 

At the end of the day it's not good for anyone, because both sides can't win or gain anything. 

It's either people create a flame wars board and people let their problems be handled there or the old forums just reoccurs. Unless you want to get bullied again, I suggest the former

The old forums already reoccurred when you and your posse entered. The only solution is a forum mod stepping up that's not biased, and has a clear head. Or, the revival of the old forum, either way the choice isn't up to me. I don't flame people or start arguments never have.  

Also who's "bullying" me you? I suggest you keep to the flame section. 

Edited by Castial

I'd support it, but I don't really have an opinion on it nor do I need to use the section lol. It would be nice to see flame eventually get separated from the other sections of the forums.

Nobody can seem to grasp the idea of a private message on here lol. I mean nobody.
If you didn't want the flame section to be utilised, why not just quote the guy and send it through a PM yourself? Jake would rather use the section while you would rather PM. Not that hard lol.

• Yoobs locked this topic