(x-post) Broken and Effectively Non-Functional Items: Dragon Claws, Dragonfire Shield, Dragonfire Ward, and Ancient Wyvern Shield

According to the last update (https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/topic/26632-new-item-prices-demonic-artefacts-barrows-mini-game-new-items/), the damage rolls of dragon claws were fixed and stabilized. However, with a max of 88, they currently do not hit more than 50-60 most of the time. After 100 specs, I have yet to hit a single 80 or anything over 72. I've messaged many others and they are having the same difficulties with this item.

As per shields, they were quietly nerfed yesterday during Gretar's Clan Cup update, without patch notes to boot. Some general previously exploited bugs were also fixed, but a couple in the same domain were overlooked.

Before the shields were nerfed, range and mage had the ability to compete with melee in NH, edge pking, and bridding, due to the fact that you could stack a shield spec on top of a crossbow/magic hit on the next tick. Now, these shields are effectively useless as non-offensive items, leaving the ags-gmaul meta stagnant.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...