actual shield bug

two days ago for the clan cup update, they corrected the bug wherein one could recharge wyvern/dragonfire ward/dfs shield spec by logging out. however, they forgot to also fix the bug wherein you could just die to a pvm monster and continue spamming shield specs for rushing, etc. instead of logging out.

or maybe, this has to do with the idea of all spec restoring upon death, shield spec or regular spec, for the purpose of consistency.

i know shields were also nerfed so that you couldn't stack shield specs on top of regular crossbow/magic hits, but pls revert because range/mage feels so underpowered now. maybe a good compromise, which also deters rushing, would be to make shield specs unrestorable except over time (no logout/pvm death, etc.) but also add the stacking back in for brid/nh.

On 4/11/2021 at 7:34 AM, hentaiwaifu said:

two days ago for the clan cup update, they corrected the bug wherein one could recharge wyvern/dragonfire ward/dfs shield spec by logging out. however, they forgot to also fix the bug wherein you could just die to a pvm monster and continue spamming shield specs for rushing, etc. instead of logging out.

or maybe, this has to do with the idea of all spec restoring upon death, shield spec or regular spec, for the purpose of consistency.

i know shields were also nerfed so that you couldn't stack shield specs on top of regular crossbow/magic hits, but pls revert because range/mage feels so underpowered now. maybe a good compromise, which also deters rushing, would be to make shield specs unrestorable except over time (no logout/pvm death, etc.) but also add the stacking back in for brid/nh.

Who tf is gonna suicide to an npc during a focus just to get a shield spec? LOOOL

and no; shield specs were removed for a reason (stacking wise).
They aren't stackable on 07. There's a delay.

2 hours ago, Winter said:

Who tf is gonna suicide to an npc during a focus just to get a shield spec? LOOOL

and no; shield specs were removed for a reason (stacking wise).
They aren't stackable on 07. There's a delay.

In my opinion the stacking is also just too op.

But I'm not that good of a pker so maybe I shouldnt speak :joy:

• Haha 1