ATTACK PK TORN FROM LIMB TO LIMB FOR 500k+!

So there is new gender teendoll hobbit who goes by name " ATTACK PK" he has been piping up and trying to make friends for along time now.. he is lonely little fuckdoll like he means good, but it always end up him flaming like a little 15 year old teen he is.. =_P well here is some pics of him dieng for his entire bank =_P this hobbit got manhandled so hardly he never step into ::riskzone again =_P well bad luck i guess! Thanks for playing my game little man =_P stay small little guy =_P This couple pics right here is just 2 out of over 30 killpics of this same little man =_P ima keep posting if this doll doesnt pay me 1m pkp for off =_P hahaha 

wwehR0L.png

QTfJSuc.png

kkYjHnQ.png

hahahahahaha ur so funny mate , that's not even mine loot that's why i pked of you 1.5m pkp and i'm waiting and love to see we fight again so i'm waiting on you to risk me 1m or more just pm me ;) and you wish that's was mine loot , and al the ppl now in this server , i dont do high risk only 20k max but yesterday i dropped you for 1.5m and that's why you so cringe, imagn , putting fake news on a private server , frmns u'r to funny my love and if it was mine loot ? were is mine name that u killed me for that loot on ur inver ? ur funny brozzer much LOVE 😂😂😂

and imagn putting fake news on formns bru ;) i'm waiting on you to risk me 1m or more just pm me and then i upload a real vid of you ❤️

22 minutes ago, 911 airplane said:

l0l

that's just fake news , bruzzer ❤️  i'm waiting on him to risk me he's bank 

22 minutes ago, attackpkdead said:

yep my guy im posting more of this so stay tuned 

u realy love me dont ya i'm in ur head zoggyfart, come risk me ill upload then the vid when u kissed ur boots ❤️

nice eddit hahahahahahahaha u made my day fanboi ❤️ much love nutsack

6 minutes ago, attackpkdead said:

UPDATE! UPDATE!

i told this little doll to pay me 100 agses = 1M 

so i delete this topic and leave him alone ;(

he has now paid 17 and has 83 more to go!good doggy dog im enjoying :)

yL3sNZV.png

nice eddit , fanboi hahahah u must love me ❤️ 

i never gonna give u anything hahahha u can LICK MY BIG NUTSACK ❤️

atleast show them everything ;) u'r so stupid wachting this high asfk is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, attack pk said:

nice eddit hahahahahahahaha u made my day fanboi ❤️ much love nutsack

nice eddit , fanboi hahahah u must love me ❤️ 

i never gonna give u anything hahahha u can LICK MY BIG NUTSACK ❤️

atleast show them everything ;) u'r so stupid wachting this high asfk is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dont do drugs teenager even if i hurt you..? you need some help over there buddy? :_D stop doing drugs they are not the answer for ur mental happinness.. just pm me when ur ready to rest 83.. just simple private message =_P #hurreffect enjoy symptoms

21 minutes ago, attack pk said:

we al know pistolpopper , ur fucking mad i killed you for 1.5m pkp , l0o5l0o5lo05lo05lo0l5o0l5ol0o5l0o5l0o5lo0l5o ty fam 

https://gyazo.com/6c36125a6759c4c6e4db6d6c755d8665

here is a pic of my bank zonky 5m bank ;) 

15 year old teenagers shows his talent 0l0l0l0l ever heard of prnt scr little guy.. you are still missing 83 agses ... pm me when u rdy to pay