Guide to staking! (How to get pid and not get scammed)

So a couple of days ago I was wandering around duel when I was confronted by a person who asked me what pid was and how to get it. I will tell you all how to do it in this short simple guide. (Everyone who does this and loses bank must not blame me, but blame [Adamzor]." So first off, if you do not know what staking is, it is basically gambling between two players, first one to die loses. First off, I will tell you the simple rules to a whip/dds stake. You must look at this so you can see if you are getting scammed or not.

You must have these exact rules in order to have a Whip/dds fight without getting scammed. But you can change the obstacles to put it to obstacles or non obstacles. The rules must all be checked besides the "No melee, and if you want to whip, check the "No special", and that's all you don't check. If you have staked someone before legitimately, then just use the "Use last rules" option. Be careful not to get scammed!. Next, i will be showing you what to do once you are in a stake. 

Once you get in a stake, you both will be counting down from 3 to 1, and then it will say "FIGHT!!" Right when that happens, you must already have your dragon dagger on special, or have your whip ready. Once you attack them, you must use your 4 specs with your dagger, or if you are doing a Whip only fight, just click on them and once you attack them, lay back and watch the fight. 

After done using your dds 4 times, switch to your whip. (If he has a skull, that means he gets the last hit.) 

Now is a guide to get pid. PID (or player ID) is what number you are in the system. 1 being that you have the highest pid, and 1000 being the lowest. Now there is a guide on youtube about pid, and it has to do with your IP adress. The link is right here. ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RNiIw5KuaY

The end. (If this guide was hopeless, please feel free to talk about it. And this guide was made for younger people who have no idea what staking is. Thanks!)

Edited by elizathepat

LMFAO. Pid has nothing to do with you're IP Address, I promise you.

Actually, it depends on the server. On this server Gretar actually made PID based on your ip address so he can make top donators have really shitty pid, so obviously they have to donate more.

Thats the rumor you know, so don't quote me :(

Actually, it depends on the server. On this server Gretar actually made PID based on your ip address so he can make top donators have really shitty pid, so obviously they have to donate more.

Oh boy, you got a lot to learn, so somehow when I do my pid leak, i get pid? yh?

i quoted you. rekt.

Oh boy, you got a lot to learn, so somehow when I do my pid leak, i get pid? yh?

pitch last time i staked you i didnt have pid leak and i had pid on you. I mostly have pid on you anyways, so please tell me if the "pid leak" is true? lol

obviously you do, or you wouldn't be cleaned. Also, I've staked you. you never have pid, so enough thinking you're a staking god cause you aren't even close.

i quoted you. rekt.

pitch last time i staked you i didnt have pid leak and i had pid on you. I mostly have pid on you anyways, so please tell me if the "pid leak" is true? lol

So apparently I see you log and u get pid leak? I don't think it connects to IP?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...