THE FALL OF RAT-GANG! (MEMBER ATTACK PK DIED FOR 5M+)

SO RAT-GANG DECIDED TO RECRUIT NEW PLAYER INTO THEIR TEAM CALLED "ATTACK PK"

RSPS QUALITY HYBRID I SEE :D RAT-GANG HOW U FEEL GETTIN CLEARED OUT OF SERVER JUST BECAUSE IM MOLESTING ONE OF UR SHITTY ASS MEMBERS WHO DROPS DEAD 7 TIMES A DAY XD SCORE IS 10-0 KEEP UP 

HE HAS DROPPED DEAD NOW MORE ThAN 50 TIMES IN 1 WEEK :d RATGANG IS THIS UR MEMBERS QUALITY :_:x_:d_:d_:x_:d PM2SPY 

74UdFTI.png

74UdFTI.png

74UdFTI.png

24AGrar.png

2HlMEB5.png

sf767Ll.png

r1Gk1NT.png

x9Isgfp.png

Just now, attack pk said:

fam keep post old pics x.D u weirdo no 1 GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR FAKE TOPICS , and i'm not in ratgang u stupid kid , good EDDIT btw much love you fanbois ❤️ 

you legit fanboy rat-gang and pretend in game that ur in that open cc :D:D look what i did to you l0l enjoy nobody likes you ty for kills and free loot

On 4/30/2021 at 9:54 AM, Boney Money said:

Months later you still crying your heart out on forums LOL attack pk is not ratgang and i have no clue who  that is but anyways check my profile if you want to see me snatching pistolpoppers 500k Lmfao = P

keep crying with ur fake topic little hobbit =_P ur still mad i molested you and forced you to quit the game hahaha i can do it again its no problem

you will never be as good as donpapa=_P don in ur head little teenage dreamer hahaha ur just mad u cant help urself lil puppy=_P

DxP35Np.png