New here.

B E N

Hey guys! Im ben and im new here. 
I would like to join your community and make new friends and enjoy the journey this server will put fourth to me.
My name is Ben. Im 20 years old and currently doing my 3rd year at mechanical engineering.
I have alot of experience at private servers but its been a while since i've played any.
I would really appreciate it if someone could explain the way things go around here.
I have understood that pk points is the currency used here and would like it if someone answered the following questions

-In the price checker thread i found that an item would cost 50-60k pk points but would be also 500k-600k could someone explain that to me? for eg: 50-60k(500-600k)

- does having alot of pk points unlock a type of game mode or certain regions?if so what all? 
- if we risk a pk point ticket at wildy would we lose and would it be available as a drop for the opponent?
- if we spend pk points at the pk point shop, could we sell the item and get the points back?
- what is a tent?

-Can non donors yell?

these are the few questions i have from playing this server for a few hours now.

In the price checker thread i found that an item would cost 50-60k pk points but would be also 500k-600k could someone explain that to me? for eg: 50-60k(500-600k) Don't know alot about prices.

- does having alot of pk points unlock a type of game mode or certain regions?if so what all? Well you can do bigger risks and buy better items but that's it.
- if we risk a pk point ticket at wildy would we lose and would it be available as a drop for the opponent? I think so yes, i don't see why it wouldn't
- if we spend pk points at the pk point shop, could we sell the item and get the points back? You get less points back if you sell the item.
- what is a tent? Tentacle whip.

-Can non donors yell? No.

Edited by Kevin
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

In the price checker thread i found that an item would cost 50-60k pk points but would be also 500k-600k could someone explain that to me? for eg: 50-60k(500-600k) Don't know alot about prices.

- does having alot of pk points unlock a type of game mode or certain regions?if so what all? Well you can do bigger risks and buy better items but that's it.
- if we risk a pk point ticket at wildy would we lose and would it be available as a drop for the opponent? I think so yes, i don't see why it wouldn't
- if we spend pk points at the pk point shop, could we sell the item and get the points back? You get less points back if you sell the item.

Thank you so much. it helped :)

1 hour ago, B E N said:

-In the price checker thread i found that an item would cost 50-60k pk points but would be also 500k-600k could someone explain that to me? for eg: 50-60k(500-600k) PKP value and pkp ticket value, we tend to use real pkp value which is 50-60k rather than 500-600k
- does having alot of pk points unlock a type of game mode or certain regions?if so what all?
No just means you can buy more stuff.
- if we risk a pk point ticket at wildy would we lose and would it be available as a drop for the opponent?
Yeah.
- if we spend pk points at the pk point shop, could we sell the item and get the points back?
Yeah but you only get 75% of the value from the item in pkp.
- what is a tent?
Tentacle whip
-Can non donors yell?
No, its one of many donor benefits.

these are the few questions i have from playing this server for a few hours now.

Hey welcome to roatpkz.

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

pls bandos w/me keven

15 hours ago, Ahmash said:

welcome to roat pkz and if u hav any problems come see me for help

Thanks bro sure will what is your IGN tho?

15 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Hey welcome to roatpkz.

Thank you for clearing that up. :)

14 hours ago, Sandal said:

Welcome to Roatpkz, Feel free to pm me for anything.

Sure will do thank you.