Achievements Cape

Hello, 

so i came with my suggestion to create New Achievemnts Cape which u can get by reaching 250 Achievements Easy Cape, 500 Achievements Medium Cape, 750 Achievements Hard Cape, 1000 Achievements Elite Cape, and for all Achievements a Master Cape, so there the completion of Achievemnts will be bring people to be active and grind for it like those i hope its a great suggestion :)    

fff3a4ab36905bdcad120da320f87f88.png
https://gyazo.com/fff3a4ab36905bdcad120da320f87f88

• Upvote 3

Good looking capes and a decent suggestion, but realistically speaking nobody would ever complete all those achievements in this lifetime. They're designed more to be relaxed and most people accomplish them naturally via activities in the game.

I think a better approach would be a "Completionist Cape" - 50-100 custom tasks w/ max cape being one of the criteria. The cape would have all max cape perks + a little bit extra more benefits, but nothing game breaking. 

17 hours ago, new shell said:

Hello, 

so i came with my suggestion to create New Achievemnts Cape which u can get by reaching 250 Achievements Easy Cape, 500 Achievements Medium Cape, 750 Achievements Hard Cape, 1000 Achievements Elite Cape, and for all Achievements a Master Cape, so there the completion of Achievemnts will be bring people to be active and grind for it like those i hope its a great suggestion :)   

fff3a4ab36905bdcad120da320f87f88.png
https://gyazo.com/fff3a4ab36905bdcad120da320f87f88

no hate on you but it's a pk server. These cosmetic capes are useless and designed to draw people away from the wilderness lol

6 hours ago, Winter said:

no hate on you but it's a pk server. These cosmetic capes are useless and designed to draw people away from the wilderness lol

Most achievements are based in the Wilderness though, and sometimes the PvM or skilling grind is a welcome break from PK'ing,  without having to log off and play something else. This suggestion just gives people motivation to reach an end goal. 

The genius of skill/achievement capes in RS was that it pushed many players into grinding for many, many hours to obtain a cape, pretty much for status symbol (there are capes with equivalent or better stats that are obtained much faster). So a noob could have most skills in say level 50s or 60s, but 99 cooking lol. Gaming is about getting players hooked, to keep them playing, as long as possible.  Long term rewards that can be used as show-off items fit this idea.

ty for showing which cape @Gretar needa give me when i hit 200m in all skills
image.png.29255c312aaf651c7d2355bd133b04a5.png

but would be nice with some cosmetic reward from completing an amount of achievements or extra benefit
the cape cant be a max cape tho, due to it being changed now and you need all 99's to wear

Edited by goat