ATTACK PK HITS FLOOR AGAIN... DAILY DOSE #50

HERE IS DAILY DOSE OF ATTACK PK GETTIN MOLESTED FOR YOU MY LOYAL FANS . 

ATTACK PK WAS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO GEAR IN NH AND THOUGHT HE HAD CHANCE! WE ALL KNEW HOW THIS WAS GOING TO END AGAIN.. MAN CRY CRY  AFTER LOSING ANOTHER SET TO THE GOD ALL MIGHTY DONPAPA =_P

I GUESS THE SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER LEARN HAHA

#DONPAPA #MOSTFEARED #UNTOUCHABLE #UNKILLABLE

(you can drop ur own killpics of this little man who goes by name "attack pk" to this feed)

FMBkosG.png

7 minutes ago, attackpkdead said:

HERE IS DAILY DOSE OF ATTACK PK GETTIN MOLESTED FOR YOU MY LOYAL FANS . 

ATTACK PK WAS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO GEAR IN NH AND THOUGHT HE HAD CHANCE! WE ALL KNEW HOW THIS WAS GOING TO END AGAIN.. MAN CRY CRY  AFTER LOSING ANOTHER SET TO THE GOD ALL MIGHTY DONPAPA =_P

I GUESS THE SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER LEARN HAHA

#DONPAPA #MOSTFEARED #UNTOUCHABLE #UNKILLABLE

(you can drop ur own killpics of this little man who goes by name "attack pk" to this feed)

FMBkosG.png

hn80Boa.png

loot ! emaul and allother shit

9 minutes ago, attack pk said:

i dont even nh buddy ;) keep makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FAKE SHIT my fanboi ❤️  the FREAK OF ROATZ :D 

pm me when u want to risk me 8m ur poor zoggy ❤️ 

help me i'm poor bad day GIF by Good Old War that's legit , you pistolfapper, 

im offering to 10x risk vs you but you wont =_P you should not stand against me if you dont know ur limits little child =_P dont ever gear to nh again or ill post rest 12 killpics of you what i have ! weekly dose will be a series :) you will quit this game hahahaha

this is attack pks new best friend since he hits floor most of the time his online :D:D legit his only friend nowdays.. XDD keep donate to warriors!

BoBLva9.png

1 hour ago, attack pk said:

i dont even nh buddy ;) keep makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FAKE SHIT my fanboi ❤️  the FREAK OF ROATZ :D 

pm me when u want to risk me 8m ur poor zoggy ❤️ 

help me i'm poor bad day GIF by Good Old War that's legit , you pistolfapper, 

HpjK6Ae.png

HpjK6Ae.png