pre set/spawn gear changes.

As first, Dont mind my grammatical errors as i am no native English speaker.

Alright here we go, So we all have been seeing that this "suicide pkers" are  getting out of hand..

My suggestion is to change the way preset gears/Spawn gears work. with out effecting the new players and which also will boost the eco.. it goes as followed;

So as base i give the example of the Blacklist from pk. which works gradually  the higher tier donator the more passes you get.  this will work the same way on preset loads.

Free Presetload out uses per DonatorTier;
non. 5x free
reg. 15 x free
super. 30 x free 
extr. free.
::Funpk has no spawn limiteds.
Manual gearing from bank stays free.

After this limit has been reached you can buy the spawngears for a fee of 500 pkp which also gradually decreases when you go in higher tier of donatorship (Manual gearing from bank stays free.)

Presetload out Cost after free uses;
non. 5x free, after cost 500pkp per spawn.
reg. 15 x free , after 300pkp per spawn.
super. 30 x free, after  100pkp per spawn.
extr. free. - free.
Manual gearing from bank stays free.

There will be cry outs like, i pk for fun i dont care about pkp; well there is this magial place called ::funpk.

By implying this into the game, we encourage people to pk "normal" 
The quality of pking will go up, since people want to make money and not 100% lose.
losing money will happen when you 24/7 suicide.
it will also boost eco since its yet another reason to buy donators.

As ::funpk is reasonable useless as it now is. maybe we can give it some kind of boost by adding points, with those points you can also buy extra "free"preloads.
When you make a new account, the NPC gives you an option to fill your bank with items.
this option has a use now.

If all this will not make you hot, maybe a cooldown for respawning will be also an option which will works as follow;
Again following the gradually rule from which mentioned above.
Timer adds up more time everytime you respawn a gear.
donator status decreases time per tier.
maybe in combination with a fee this will also help.
EG;
each spawn adds 15 sec penalty x 1.5 per new spawn. each tier decreases per 0.25x of original penalty. and per tier will decrease the time by Dividing time by 33%.
1st spawn 15sec / reg don10 / super5 / extreme 0
2nd spawn 22.5 / reg 15 / super 7.5 / exreme  0
3rd spawn 33.75 / reg 22.5 / super 11.25 / extreme 1sec
4rd spawn 50.62 / reg 33.6 / super 16.9 / extreme 1.5sec
And so on and so on.

Or somthing like this im not a math professor.

personaly im more in for the way you make people pay. as this will semi force people to pk legit and not 24/7 suiciding hoping for a kill.
the timer way can be a good alternative if the first one dont work out for whatever reason.

Probably alot of 24/7 welfare pkers will downvote the pay to peekaay.
which in my opinion doesnt help the server to anygood. (personal opinion)
and doesnt help out the eco in any point.

Edited by O n i b l a
extra. + formula.
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for taking your time to make this suggestion. You have outlined a potential problem, but the solution isn't well thought out.

NEVER ever limit presets on a spawn pk server. That is too restrictive and will end up decreasing PVP activity overall. 

Given the recent inflationary price adjustment of items, this would burden people even more with a preset fee. It would ultimately make it harder for people to PK. 

"Presetload out Cost after free uses;
extr. free. - free.
Manual gearing from bank stays free."

??? wtf @Gretarspawn me some pkp I'd be broke in 10 mins pking 500pkp per spawn LOL. 

On a serious note if you want to decrease ragging a simple solution would be to increase the timer to teleport back, but even with this approach it may be too dangerous on an active pvp server. Ragging actually brings more activity to pvp, but doing it excessively will annoy people. I'm not against decreasing ragging, but the approach outlined in this suggestion is just silly. 

"EG;
each spawn adds 15 sec penalty x 1.5 per new spawn. each tier decreases per 0.25x of original penalty. and per tier will decrease the time by Dividing time by 33%.
And so on and so on."

I like this idea, but it's too complicated. Also, a ragger could be extreme/legendary donator status and bypass all those restrictions.

I think a more realistic approach would be to add a teleportation delay if someone dies EXCESSIVELY x amount of times within a 1-2 mins time span.  

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, zite said:

Thank you for taking your time to make this suggestion. You have outlined a potential problem, but the solution isn't well thought out.

NEVER ever limit presets on a spawn pk server. That is too restrictive and will end up decreasing PVP activity overall. 

Given the recent inflationary price adjustment of items, this would burden people even more with a preset fee. It would ultimately make it harder for people to PK. 

"Presetload out Cost after free uses;
extr. free. - free.
Manual gearing from bank stays free."

??? wtf @Gretarspawn me some pkp I'd be broke in 10 mins pking 500pkp per spawn LOL. 

On a serious note if you want to decrease ragging a simple solution would be to increase the timer to teleport back, but even with this approach it may be too dangerous on an active pvp server. Ragging actually brings more activity to pvp, but doing it excessively will annoy people. I'm not against decreasing ragging, but the approach outlined in this suggestion is just silly. 

"EG;
And so on and so on."

I like this idea, but it's too complicated. Also, a ragger could be extreme/legendary donator status and bypass all those restrictions.

I think a more realistic approach would be to add a teleportation delay if someone dies EXCESSIVELY x amount of times within a 1-2 mins time span.  

buying a legendary just to start ragging 24/7 no will do that.
broke in 10 minutes by paying a fee for spawn pk ? well better learn to pk then.
thats why you can manual gear FREE, since not every1 has the money to do.
esp raggers aint gonna pay shit for dying , so to counter them respawning every 0,2 sec  this is a good option
the pkp for items isnt gonna burn down noobs rather give them a motivation to participate at events/skilling/pvming.

17 hours ago, O n i b l a said:

buying a legendary just to start ragging 24/7 no will do that.
broke in 10 minutes by paying a fee for spawn pk ? well better learn to pk then.
thats why you can manual gear FREE, since not every1 has the money to do.
esp raggers aint gonna pay shit for dying , so to counter them respawning every 0,2 sec  this is a good option
the pkp for items isnt gonna burn down noobs rather give them a motivation to participate at events/skilling/pvming.

1) There are tons of ext/leg donators in the game, and any1 buying them would pretty much exploit the system you are suggesting. 

2) Learn to pk better? Lol this is a global implementation where everyone has a different skill base - people pk at edgeville, chins, multi war, etc. People die a lot and the game just had a recent inflation adjustment in price for most items. Having any sort of preset fee would place a heavier burden on them. 

3) "Manual" gearing on a spawn server w/ presets would defeat the purpose of having preset in the first place.  Makes zero sense.

4) Also ragging in multi war is great for server activity. There are dominant clan in every server and delaying a smaller clan from returning makes them significantly less competitive. 

Just because you type a wall of text doesn't mean it's correct. You should think about your ideas carefully and the repercussions it could cause if implemented. 

18 minutes ago, zite said:

1) There are tons of ext/leg donators in the game, and any1 buying them would pretty much exploit the system you are suggesting. 

2) Learn to pk better? Lol this is a global implementation where everyone has a different skill base - people pk at edgeville, chins, multi war, etc. People die a lot and the game just had a recent inflation adjustment in price for most items. Having any sort of preset fee would place a heavier burden on them. 

3) "Manual" gearing on a spawn server w/ presets would defeat the purpose of having preset in the first place.  Makes zero sense.

4) Also ragging in multi war is great for server activity. There are dominant clan in every server and delaying a smaller clan from returning makes them significantly less competitive. 

Just because you type a wall of text doesn't mean it's correct. You should think about your ideas carefully and the repercussions it could cause if implemented. 

youre talking about activity?? but no1 cares for 24/7 welfare suiciders. this doesnt make me and alot of other people want to go to a war, since killing dropperman and 2 other retards for an hour str8 isnt fun pking mate.