Dicing Suggestion!

Please re-locate the dicing territory back to castle-wars so we can host Black-jack and 55x2 because its more challenging to host at the current gambling location and definitely make it less hard to find gamblers overall. or at least make the dicing option allowed in not just one specific area at the gambling zone, instead make it everywhere just like flower poker! @Gretar Hope you please consider this!

Greetings from,

~Chef

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 3:57 AM, Garrix said:

A change of location for dicing could definitely lead to an increase in activity - good idea, will try to pass this along

On 5/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, Fruitiest said:

honestly i forget dicing exists at ::Fp

does anyone really even do dicing anymore though? most people just duel or fp

On 5/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, goat said:

dicing was pretty much dead even before the new gambling area

n for blackjack, fine idea - but not needed

On 5/12/2021 at 12:18 AM, Baz said:

Good suggestion. Would be nice to see people dice more instead of duel/fp.

Edited by Chef

I could imagine that it would take quite a bit of time to do this since it's not just setting a ::dice or ::dicing command to the castle wars area. The anti-scam dicing option is build together with flower poker.

f1b59a5122330f2af0ecda0d36d6f33b.png

You would either have to make two seperate pieces of software (and interfaces) and remove the dicing options from the current gambling interface at ::fp or make players unable to click both dicing options at the fp area and flower poker at the dicing area (but that would be ugly imo)

I understand that it doens't take like hours to fix but if you look at the demand for gambling (both now and before the gambling update at ::fp) it's not really worth it to possibly boost the interest for dicing games. Maybe that people would dice here and there after an update like written above is done, but after a while I think dicing would become dead again. 

Edited by Knasterd
  • 5 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, Knasterd said:

I could imagine that it would take quite a bit of time to do this since it's not just setting a ::dice or ::dicing command to the castle wars area. The anti-scam dicing option is build together with flower poker.

You would either have to make two seperate pieces of software (and interfaces) and remove the dicing options from the current gambling interface at ::fp or make players unable to click both dicing options at the fp area and flower poker at the dicing area (but that would be ugly imo)

I understand that it doens't take like hours to fix but if you look at the demand for gambling (both now and before the gambling update at ::fp) it's not really worth it to possibly boost the interest for dicing games. Maybe that people would dice here and there after an update like written above is done, but after a while I think dicing would become dead again. 

People with small amounts of money usually go straight to hoste and check their banks if its in a low amount because its harder to find FP with such low amount of PKP, and in that scamming case there should be a warning ⚠️ alert when the options are changed as immediate response therefore people can be careful and prevent such scams or accidents.

Farewell 🤑

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 1:57 AM, Garrix said:

A change of location for dicing could definitely lead to an increase in activity - good idea, will try to pass this along

shut up you addict

On 5/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, Knasterd said:

for changing the zone:

I'm not looking at the code but I would assume it would be:

Change coords for the XYZ > XYZ for the right click option to "dice with" from the fp area to ::cw

• 9 months later...