Pk items update/grade Eco boost. BHP/PKP

As a big mercher and a fan of Pking , especially edgeville i feel like some items can be used better for pk and eco.
i feel like this game get pretty dull real quick, and this has to do with EG; earlyer mentioned topic* about suicide/welfare pkers. ( will list on botom of this topic )

The game for pkers is done after you have maybe 150k/250k PKP and around 30k BHP bank.
claws/ags/elder/ballista/nightmarestaffs. these are the only items which cost you money for pk.
As these items are also the PROT1 items, the risks you will find on a kill are bare to ZERO. Especialy since we have the rising trend on suiciders/welfare Pkers.
now to the point.

Lets talk about items which need a (Eco)boost for pk which we all do for the nr1 reason MONEY.

Starting off  Whips Vs rapier/saedor/inq mace.
Whip(tent) is the meta in pk.. people wont bring rapier/mace/saeldor for multipe reasons.
1. these items does often not give you a new max hit. (in multiple cases)
2. they do not have the insta spec switch. (non of the 3 )
3. On average it has 20/30k street value.
which if you combine the 3 above will make a total outcome of : overpriced and useless.
(with maybe exception of the inqmace+Set.)

Conclussion;
Make  the rapier/mace/saeldor  maybe a 5/10k items so people start atleast using it.

Pvp range ammo
Morrigan axe and javs they cost way too much for edge pk, either make it cheaper or switch it back for all lvs pk.

Now onto the non-tradeables.

Torso/deffenders and gloves are nr1 used item in pk..
Only thing bothering me is that its a one time purchase..
since there is no profit in killing people for these items.. and these items are significant boosting your hits i feel like peope should pay for it and you should get rewarded for killing peope using them.
i feel like the prices which they cost in shop are fair and they should be dropped on death.
and keep the *auto repair option* there as an auto rebuy from shop option so you dont get delayed on your pk trips.. (or you simply just stack them in your bank like your other items) saves some coding i geuss.

Now for the items i would like to see cost money are.

Gloves Mithril and up.
Void.
Ardy cloak.
God books (zam-ban-dark).
Halo's.
Varrock armor.
Bearhead.
Defenders Rune and up.
toktz-ket-zil (obby shield).
Torso/penance wear.
Reg firecape.
Ava devices.
Mage cloaks.
God D'hides.
(atleast the boots)
Rune pouch.
(pouch saves 2inv spaces which is worth somthing.

make them buyable for BHP so this will boost the motivation to bountyhunt and will boost the Eco.

*the topic*

Edited by O n i b l a
explaination.
6 hours ago, 1 slap said:

I don't support this honestly, edge pking is for noobs. Let them have their fun.

edge pking isnt for noobs, not everyone wanna have a endless prayer switching and brew fight.

5 hours ago, PK Guy said:

When untradeables break on death, the killer does get pkp drop in the loot pile..... pkp earned for the kill are automatically added to the account (see quest tab).

A lot of the "free items" in your list are not free

its basicaly free.. it cost you BARELY anything, there is no profit on kills wearing max str (with out vesta or bandos)
my point is these items are too cheap , there is no profit in pking in edge.
average kil is 50 pkp per kill  which is bare to 0.

Same with hybriding in welfare/suiciders.

Edited by O n i b l a
23 hours ago, O n i b l a said:

Torso/deffenders and gloves are nr1 used item in pk..
Only thing bothering me is that its a one time purchase..
since there is no profit in killing people for these items.. and these items are significant boosting your hits i feel like peope should pay for it and you should get rewarded for killing peope using them.
 i feel like the prices which they cost in shop are fair and they should be dropped on death.

The concept behind what you're saying makes sense, however I believe you might have overlooked the potential consequences of "risking" these items.  Since eco reset, edge pking already experienced a minor shift...Prior to reset, there were many more people using bandos/higher value items.  Since price increase, it is much more rare to see someone utilizing that higher-value gear.  

To tie this to your idea, if those items were able to be lost, it would only increase the risk value while pking.  The amount of people wiling to skull (depending on their experience pking) would change significantly, and the number of people willing to utilize that higher-tier gear would more than likely drop as well.  Just something to consider

7 hours ago, Garrix said:

The concept behind what you're saying makes sense, however I believe you might have overlooked the potential consequences of "risking" these items.  Since eco reset, edge pking already experienced a minor shift...Prior to reset, there were many more people using bandos/higher value items.  Since price increase, it is much more rare to see someone utilizing that higher-value gear.  

To tie this to your idea, if those items were able to be lost, it would only increase the risk value while pking.  The amount of people wiling to skull (depending on their experience pking) would change significantly, and the number of people willing to utilize that higher-tier gear would more than likely drop as well.  Just something to consider

it semi forces you to risk, hence the fact you will miss out kill potential big time if you wont. as bandos doesnt really add anything except the fact being more defensive then rune/torso and people might think ;so why not spend another bit extra for extra gear like bandos.

19 hours ago, O n i b l a said:

edge pking isnt for noobs, not everyone wanna have a endless prayer switching and brew fight.

its basicaly free.. it cost you BARELY anything, there is no profit on kills wearing max str (with out vesta or bandos)
my point is these items are too cheap , there is no profit in pking in edge.
average kil is 50 pkp per kill  which is bare to 0.

Same with hybriding in welfare/suiciders.

It's not really about profit, that's what risk zone is for, or possibly deeper wild. Supposed to be for fun first. You want to whack welfarers and then complain you're not making money from them, stick on risk-defence and fight people in better gear only.

Forcing people to risk more by upping prices leads to either even weaker welfarers (full rune with d scimi??) or makes for boring pking (using a 5-10k set but eating at 85+ hp and then tabbing). 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, PK Guy said:

It's not really about profit, that's what risk zone is for, or possibly deeper wild. Supposed to be for fun first. You want to whack welfarers and then complain you're not making money from them, stick on risk-defence and fight people in better gear only.

Forcing people to risk more by upping prices leads to either even weaker welfarers (full rune with d scimi??) or makes for boring pking (using a 5-10k set but eating at 85+ hp and then tabbing). 

i doubt it.

::riskfight people only go there and do this ;venge hit venge ags gmaul. run.

thats not the case in edge.