Roat Pkz World Cup

Hey everyone

I have been thinking about a new type of cup for our server. I like the idea of clan cups and the hype around this, however, we could do something new and hype up a type of tournament that can involve players in a new way. This time, we will represent a nation :) We can create Roat Pkz World Cup!

This tournament is ment to be NH tournament. We need to find the best solution for fight setup, teams, location in game, livestream etc etc. But I have some thoughts:

Idea 1

We stick to the same system as clan cups are usually done. People will represent their own country in a 3v3. If you struggle to find enough people from your own country, you can merge with another country.  

We could have all fights in one night, like clan cups are done. But the top 4 teams will fight another night in World Cup Final. At World Cup Final, we will have one by one fight, that people can watch live. This will be something everyone wants to watch.

The reward should be an amount of OSRS gold, plus a new statue that shows a list of all winners. F.ex Winner 2021 - Norway ;) Also, maybe the statue could hold their flag

Idea 2:

We can create bigger teams, but this time, teams could be split into bigger regions. Ex Scandinavia, East-Europe, Canada, USA etc.

Here we will fight like normal single fights are done in wildy. However, it will be in spawned gear (like tribrid tournament), and the fights should be on one specific location in wilderness. The winner will be the team that have the most kills after a limited time is over. This will be a type of deathmatch.

In this tournament, there will be more roles to fill, because there will be allowed with raggers and tbers as well. The goal is simply to get as most kills as possible in a limited time, how the team decides to do this, is up to themselves. 

We could pick out one captain for each region in advance, that will gather their team and discuss a strategy. We could have one or two fights every sunday. Points will be given after each fight, and when all fights are done, we will have two teams that are on top. These two teams will fight for the title in a final.

The reward could also be glory and OSRS gold, but obviously, there will be more people to split the reward to.

What good will this type of tournament do?

I think this could also be a good way to recruit more players to our server. We can hype up the world cup, so players from ex OSRS or other servers will have a reason to participate in this cup.

I think it would be nice to have a big cup going every summer in addittion to the regular clan cups.

Feel free to share your ideas and thought about this!

• Upvote 1