Anecdote Pk Vid 3 "Thanksgiving" (READ DESCRIPTION) - Rushing/Bridding/Baiting/Spearing 1.2M Loot

hentaiwaifu

PK VID #3: FINAL

It's been a wild ride guys, and it's been really fun being the villain on the server, and encouraging high-quality risk-fights/content because of that. I know a lot of us didn't see eye to eye, but at the end of the day all conflict from my side is just banter, and banter is pretty fun to take part in. I had a really good time.

I'm going to be taking a break from Roat Pkz and other RSPS servers indefinitely, because of a festering addiction to the aforementioned video game genre and included luck-based elements thereof, and I encourage everybody else who sees similar patterns appearing within their own lives to seek professional help accordingly. Hope you guys have a beautiful life and remember that gambling is no joke. Whether it's with slot machines, or random number generation that elicits big kills in Runescape (and even with a heavy skill-based element, like the game has) the prevalence and risk of gambling addiction is still largely just as strong.

Peace ✌️

• 2 weeks later...