Hi guys "Ganjamen" here. not sure if this is in the correct category but yesterday i logged on i noticed i was missing certain items and points (nothing to big i dont think) however all my combat potions, anglers, karmas and untradeables had been sold/dropped, i spoke with "baz" the moderator and he informed me that someone from "SWEDEN/ISREAIL" had been on my account i have never changed my password, nor given it out and had played with the same password even when i had 20m bank and nothing happend, its just out of the blue so if an admin could check id grately appreciate it, as i tryed pming them but just dont get a response back and knew best way would be through forums. 

Sorry for the long message and appreciate you taking ur time to read this post :3

16 hours ago, starrdawgg98 said:

@Fruitiest no i dont believe i do, i did for my very first account created but not with "Ganjamen" 

Someone from a different IP logged on to your account and traded away some items. I went ahead and gave them their punishment.

Change your password and set an email to your account. We do not refund items if your account isn't properly secured. Lmk if you have any other questions.

Edited by Fruitiest
  • goat locked this topic