Fix Angel capes & $10k Angel Capes

The main suggestion is:

Hire someone who is good at Animations and Modelling.

The Angel cape & $10k Custom angel capes deserve to move with your character when performing emotes, Also the legs have been sticking out the back of the cape forever, this should be fixed.

also before you comment saying waste of time @zite Shut the fuck up and pay someone who does it for a living to do it, we don't need gretar to create the animations, someone who does it for a living can do it.

People who donate a lot and reach $10k Angel cape deserve to have a functional cape that works with emotes, I believe this is not a waste of time because those who donate a lot deserve to have outfits that look good and not glitched tf out and buggy.

• Upvote 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, zite said:

Not a waste of dev time at all! I'm shocked you would think that's how I would react.

This matter is of great importance for the server to accommodate the 1-2 people in the game who own these exclusive capes!

lmao :P Those 1-2 People would be large donors thooooo

Imagine reaching 10k and claiming a cape just to find out it has more bugs than the first version of runescape.