Pathing Issue [Character does not move]

When standing on the pier at ::fishing and attempting to click on the bank booth to bank, the character will not move.

This only happens on objects not NPC's because when I right click the banker and click bank it will run as normal.

I haven't tested clicking an object from a distance before this but it might recurr in other places in the game.

*Edit*

After more testing, I clicked on the door to close it and the cooking range to cook, it seems that these objects work as normal, It's just the bank booth that is having this issue.

bank from fish.png

Edited by Its Ted

I did some testing from different angles and if you are directly south of the door [while it's open] it will run in normally but if you are trying to run to the booth after clicking the booth with a wooden fence wall in the way of the direct path then it will ignore the interaction.

Another Spot with the same issue is at ::mining

You can see on the minimap that the little flag has been placed by the bank but the character refuses to move there.

::MINING.png

I'm going to just make this Thread have multiple bug reports so I don't spam up the recent threads column with bug reports..

So When you have a custom KBD pet and it is by an object it seems the hitbox for the Custom KBD pet is in the way of the bank option and makes "Walk Here" the first option, This is a minor bug but I feel it gets in the way while smithing. [Dont get me started on how slow smithing is....]

kbd in way.png

Currently the Bankers at ::smithing and ::fishing are useless they are just for show because you can never reach them. The object between you and the banker stops you from being able to bank with him.

Maybe allow bankers to be used if your player character is within 1 tile of the banker or maybe the object by the banker needs to be re-programmed so that it doesn't act as a physical barrier.

Bankers.png

Edited by Its Ted