Panic2hard Hybrid Video

What do you think about the video?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

You should turn auto-retaliate off but good video!

Ill try that Yoobs thanks for the advice :).

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I hate fighting people like you bc always cancerous hits, But nice vid

Sorry o.O? and thank you

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

really nice vid

i like ur setup its solid like mine

Thanks man means a lot.

1 hour ago, Bind u dead99 said:

Nice video , gl on more!

Thanks Might be another one soon.

5 hours ago, she rags said:

Sorry that you didn't like it :/

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

Back 2 Varrock init

Sorry that you didn't like it :/

Ill try Pking in welfare and do some nhing and other stuff in my next video Sorry if anyone didn't like it :/ 

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Get out here with your negative attitude. 

Nice video Panic, keep up the good work!

<3 Thank you  Zoradz

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

I am joke u r a boss

<3333

29 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Stop using auto-retaliate.

There's no point in bringing 3 sanfews btw, just keep it simple and bring 2 or 4 brews + 2 restores.

Other than that, good video.

Yeah I should of done that would of helped my pking and made the fights more fun to watch Thanks for your advice though ill try it out maybe sorry that u didn't like it tho. 

uh ok, 

Firstly, Speeding up clips is pretty much frowned upon in the hybriding community because people want to see natural switching.
Dont listen to roat pkz hybrids, Its Meta on rs to leave auto retaliate on so it saves you ticks from time to time. Also, it trains you not to make mistake and miss attack ticks when your sat in mage. 

Also, your mouse cursor is ugly, and again pretty much frowned upon in the hybriding community of video makers.
DFS is the same, gives you an unfair advantage when you camp the dfs spec so real hybrids hate it.
1 brew 3 restores makes no sense at all, I cant even start to think how you thought this was a good idea l0l? 
You make the executive decision to to take a boot switch over a tank body, makes you look like a noob.

not a terrible vid overall i suppose for roat pkz?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Jerwinator said:

uh ok, 

Firstly, Speeding up clips is pretty much frowned upon in the hybriding community because people want to see natural switching.
Dont listen to roat pkz hybrids, Its Meta on rs to leave auto retaliate on so it saves you ticks from time to time. Also, it trains you not to make mistake and miss attack ticks when your sat in mage. 

Also, your mouse cursor is ugly, and again pretty much frowned upon in the hybriding community of video makers.
DFS is the same, gives you an unfair advantage when you camp the dfs spec so real hybrids hate it.
1 brew 3 restores makes no sense at all, I cant even start to think how you thought this was a good idea l0l? 
You make the executive decision to to take a boot switch over a tank body, makes you look like a noob.

Lad you just said everything I already know lol.. Why waste your time to comment something negative ? but I don't understand how some people are talking shit about the video but when I see there videos its shit there switches are worse then mine so is there editing.... If u don't like the video thats fine but if u gonna comment some stupid shit i already know then make ur own video and teach me how to "brid" and also I see more ppl at ::brid with op gear 10x worse then what im wearing so tf u talking about idiet? and my mouse cursor is dope and i dont see what that has to do with the video l0l? 

• Upvote 1
On 11/17/2015, 7:28:35, panic2hard said:

Please tell me what you think and if u didn't like it or had any problems with it let me know please <3

dont ask for feedback then cry about it you mong

35 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Lad you just said everything I already know lol.. Why waste your time to comment something negative ? but I don't understand how some people are talking shit about the video but when I see there videos its shit there switches are worse then mine so is there editing.... If u don't like the video thats fine but if u gonna comment some stupid shit i already know then make ur own video and teach me how to "brid" and also I see more ppl at ::brid with op gear 10x worse then what im wearing so tf u talking about idiet? and my mouse cursor is dope and i dont see what that has to do with the video l0l? 

if you think my switches are worse than yours your deluded.
and you already know these things but still make mistakes? ok nobby
also, an ags cursor is not dope, its something a 6 year old would like

dont embarrass yourself, your new to hybriding, its deeper and more skill based than you even understand and your talking like you have a clue. 
you fit EVERY description of a bad hybrid. 

also pan crop in vegas doesn't make you an amazing hybrid, its not 2k10 anymore and your not taco limey.

Edited by Jerwinator
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Jerwinator said:

uh ok, 

that was all good advice and it makes alot of sense but u cant change some ppls opinions about bridding

like myself im unique bridder and above average i do a 4 way switch using little mage bonus and max melee i hav my own style and it works for me ppl flame and argue me every fite but idc wat they think i carry on enjoying hybrid

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jerwinator said:

dont ask for feedback then cry about it you mong

if you think my switches are worse than yours your deluded.
and you already know these things but still make mistakes? ok nobby
also, an ags cursor is not dope, its something a 6 year old would like

dont embarrass yourself, your new to hybriding, its deeper and more skill based than you even understand and your talking like you have a clue. 
you fit EVERY description of a bad hybrid. 

also pan crop in vegas doesn't make you an amazing hybrid, its not 2k10 anymore and your not taco limey.

What is your point on this exactly then? Why comment to flame or act like your a god to me? I know I'm not the best brid or even close to being "Good" but you being a complete douche doesn't do anything for me or you so just hop off my post mr smart guy your obviously so good and better then me why reply or even comment in the first place it blows my mind what people will do for attention just stop trying to embarrass me cuz it don't work and if u didnt like the video thats all u could of said its a game i play it the way i like just cuz u don't like the way i play or think I'm bad i should change for you? Lol 

also i asked for feed back but not some try hard trying to embarrass me like a douche bag for no reason just cuz he didnt like my video or how i pk lol check ur self spazzy mung

Edited by panic2hard