Merchant's Ticket [Trade Post Suggestion]

I have no idea how you'd want this ticket to come in to the game but the ticket would grand you access to 50 trade post slots, this ticket would ignore your donator status in terms of how many trade slots you get.

Yeah 50 slots, that sounds like one hell of a mess.,,

so also as well as having a total of 50 TP slots you could also have access to a search feature on your own trade post so it would filter the results rather than showing the full trade post,

for example you would write "Dragon" and it would find all items in your trade post with dragon in the name,

Dragon claws / Dragon pickaxe .. w/e

This would help solve the messy TP issue if you can't find one of your items

There's a few different ideas you could use for obtaining one of these tickets, you could:

Add it to a shop and sell it for PKP

Add it to a shop and sell it for Donator Points

Thoughts?

Do you think 50 slots is too many?

Should it be an expensive ticket to make it more balanced?

Do you have any ideas for how to obtain one of these tickets?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Its Ted said:

I could buy legendary donator on 3 accounts, BOOM 60 TP Slots.

How is this any different, having it all on 1 acc.

Sure, but it takes effort to load up multiple accounts to do that merchant shit. Also, 3 Legendary accounts you're spending 3M+ pkp to merch rofl.

Your suggestion would allow people a convenient way to just merch on a single account. 

I'm getting off forum this is too stressful for me to simplify basic concept.

Edited by zite
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, zite said:

Sure, but it takes effort to load up multiple accounts to do that merchant shit. Also, 3 Legendary accounts you're spending 3M+ pkp to merch rofl.

how much effort does it really take to click a log out button and then press the account username with saved login.... Do you have a mouse with your computer?

3 Legendary Tickets costed 1.8M earlier this month, with that you could have the setup above. If spending 3M on this feature makes it "OK" in your eyes, that's a price i'd be willing to pay.

Your suggestion would allow people a convenient way to just merch on a single account. 

You can already merch on multiple accounts what's wrong with doing it on 1?

I'm getting off forum this is too stressful for me to simplify basic concept.

Overall you have explained nothing, given no good reason why it's not a good idea. I think you saw the text "merch" and instantly got some mixed feelings about you being upset about selling your items too cheap.