Staff feedback - September 2021

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png.fae59a54b969887925b3b6e7256af5 Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 48 Hours (+104 AFK)

image.png.f70367c6c8d4a3651bc075090c1690 Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 24 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 2 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 54 Hours (+102 Hours AFK)

image.png.3fc5adfee30627637bdc49aba422ff Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 104 Hours (+39 Hours AFK)
PM2GETBODIED - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 60 Hours (+21 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 65 Hours (+83 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)

image.png.3133848e1b8c9716b820325956ee1b Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 80 Hours (+23 Hours AFK)
TULRAK  - Playtime: 178 Hours (+67 Hours AFK)
Oaq  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 13 Hours (+2 Hours AFK)
Dario614  - Playtime: 34 Hours (+20 Hours AFK)
Yiyo  - Playtime: 45 Hours (+2 Hours AFK)
Gars  - Playtime: 31 Hours (+22 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 132 Hours (+185 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 77 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 176 Hours (+19 Hours AFK)
VALENCE - Playtime: 87 Hours (+118 Hours AFK)
Boney Money - Playtime: 99 Hours (+127 Hours AFK)

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 3

Owner
Gretar - Absolute fucking king, would deffo suck his toes

Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Active on discord / in game, probably ahking though so gonna have to vote for his ban.

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Between the other two really.
JBLIND - Jblind who?
Rag Bot V1 - Quite cute. Good activity, lots of hpevents (shld do more at riskzone)

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Ain't seen him myself
PM2GETBODIED - Hasn't this guy been afk for like 3 months now?
Fruitiest - Jared can be cringe, but overall decent mod.
Goat - Takes way too long to do simple shit, memory like a dwarf. Still useful though
Baz - Genuinely should be an admin, amount of time n effort this guy puts into the community. Big respect

Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Same as tulrak
TULRAK  - Active, helps time to time, not mod worthy though imo
Oaq  - ?
2 Wapens  - ?
Dario614  - ?
Yiyo  - Same as Tulrak
Gars  - Plays way too much on alts.
No Name Set  - New, but has potential.
Chui  - Dont think ive seen this guy use yell chat
King Arturia - Should be a mod tbh, really helpful & understands well. Very legit guy too, big respect.
VALENCE - New, no clue who they are
Boney Money - Can't really judge on someone who doesn't match the minimum requirement to enter a toddlers softplay area.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 2

Owner
Gretar - I'm sure this applies to the greater staff team (no pun intended) but amazing job lately with many updates, slayer cave, etc.  Nicely Done. Only, feedback would probably be to be a little more transparent in regards to showing your hours played.

Global Admin(s)
Smackd - I'm going have to agree with Ya mama on this one, pretty active on discord and that's something i believe every server needs. I do not vote for his ban , however. 😃

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Amazing admin, the way he carries himself with such punctuality, and respect truly inspires me. During Fantastic's active playtime he continually demonstrates the attributes of a worthy admin , putting stuff to the test and answering tough questions. I've also noted fantastic is very respectful in regards to talking to others, some may say he's not a power tripper / control freak which is good ;)

JBLIND - Third only to PM2GETBODIED & Oaq, in regards to inactivity. I have not interacted much with JBLIND, probably due to inactivity but than again , I haven't pmd him or sought him out because he has 2 hours of active play time. 🙃

Rag Bot V1 -  More than double fantastic's active playtime which is essential in regards to being an admin. I also haven't interacted much with Rag Bot but would love to, soon. Lack of interaction may be caused due to varying time zones.

Player Moderator
A Pixel -  Honestly, everything for A Pixel has just gone out the window, I forgot :P. Generally, he's a reliable mod who I can go to for questions, which puts him above average on the spectrum ;).

PM2GETBODIED -  Needs to go due to inactivity, unless otherwise unbefitting to demote.

Fruitiest - Hmm... Fruitiest is an amazing mod which tends to be awfully helpful. However, I would like to know what settings he has on for slayer , he hasn't replied to me as of yet, probably due to inactivity or afk. Other than that , he's a keeper. Edit: he got back to me :D

Goat - Goat in my opinion, is a sensible moderator who does have somewhat of a sense of humour but needs a little adjusting in regards to his attitude. I have no problem with the champ but I don't think calling someone's question "dumb" is the way to go. I live by this saying " the only dumb question is the one not asked", I personally dont mind but maybe other people do 🤷‍♂️.  Regardless, still a champ of a moderator ❤️.

Baz - Baz is a peoples person. Constant giveaways ( careful he might ruin the economy 🤣 ). I've heard amazing things about Baz by other players also. Never had the need to ask for help to Baz but he's one hell of a moderator.

Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Seems like a genuine member of staff, have had very little interactions with Sir. Tom Riddle but overall, it'd be nice to see him a little more in the public eye.

TULRAK  - According to your stats, the most active staff member! That's great, although I have yet to actually interact with Tulrak, one on one, he's been a great help throughout the period of time that I came back to Roatz.

Oaq  - Inactive, haven't seen him online at all , bad depiction of what it means to be part of your staff, with all due respect. ❤️

2 Wapens  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (1/3)

Dario614  - Seen Dario a couple times typing in clan battles ( of the opposing team ) but otherwise have never actually experienced a conversation of any means with him.

Yiyo  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (2/3)

Gars  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (3/3)

No Name Set  -  I've seen No Name Set a couple times, he's helped me out once or twice as well. Overall, he's a very active and reliable server support.

Chui  - Well, if it aint the cutest little thing ever, CHUIIIIIIII :D. Chui has literally been a great help and very friendly with almost instant replies. Overall, amazing, friendly, and outgoing persona of a server support. Highly recommend keeping this staff amongst the team for years to come, as I believe he is the prime example of :"for the people, by the people of the people".

King Arturia - 2nd only to Tulrak by a couple hours, I think King Arturia is a great addition to the server support team. His active play time is amazing, and he's very insightful on multiple topics. Overall, a seemingly experienced server support.

VALENCE - Valence is a noteworthy staff member in my opinion, humbly cutting wood in the donator zone. If you need him you know where to find him. Valence has a quick reply time and seems very genuine in regards to the overall outlook on the server. Valence offers a good , almost centred time zone where he can attend to the need in the absence of other server support which is a great upside!  Overall, Valence has been a kind, loving and most importantly, SUPPORTIVE Server Support :D.

Boney Money -  Disgusting, which server support , A SUPPORT waits in Donator zone to rag people while they're skilling. Bad interactions with Boney Money, I thought he was a friend because on the map he was a green dot, turned out to be i added him as i asked a question and forgot to unadd. To my surprise, he killed me and I lost 30k. Although, this is Roatz Pkz, not Roatz Skilling and it's well within his right to do so.  :smile with tears coming down:.

Overall, I think adjustments should be made within the staff team to help reinforce the backbone of what it means to be a staff member of The Roat Pkz team. The latest  updates are amazing, and everyone who contributed is also amazing, thanks from all Roat Pkz players :D❤️.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 2
2 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner
Gretar - I'm sure this applies to the greater staff team (no pun intended) but amazing job lately with many updates, slayer cave, etc.  Nicely Done. Only, feedback would probably be to be a little more transparent in regards to showing your hours played.

Global Admin(s)
Smackd - I'm going have to agree with Ya mama on this one, pretty active on discord and that's something i believe every server needs. I do not vote for his ban , however. 😃

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Amazing admin, the way he carries himself with such punctuality, and respect truly inspires me. During Fantastic's active playtime he continually demonstrates the attributes of a worthy admin , putting stuff to the test and answering tough questions. I've also noted fantastic is very respectful in regards to talking to others, some may say he's not a power tripper / control freak which is good ;)

JBLIND - Third only to PM2GETBODIED & Oaq, in regards to inactivity. I have not interacted much with JBLIND, probably due to inactivity but than again , I haven't pmd him or sought him out because he has 2 hours of active play time. 🙃

Rag Bot V1 -  More than double fantastic's active playtime which is essential in regards to being an admin. I also haven't interacted much with Rag Bot but would love to, soon. Lack of interaction may be caused due to varying time zones.

Player Moderator
A Pixel -  Honestly, everything for A Pixel has just gone out the window, I forgot :P. Generally, he's a reliable mod who I can go to for questions, which puts him above average on the spectrum ;).

PM2GETBODIED -  Needs to go due to inactivity, unless otherwise unbefitting to demote.

Fruitiest - Hmm... Fruitiest is an amazing mod which tends to be awfully helpful. However, I would like to know what settings he has on for slayer , he hasn't replied to me as of yet, probably due to inactivity or afk. Other than that , he's a keeper. Edit: he got back to me :D

Goat - Goat in my opinion, is a sensible moderator who does have somewhat of a sense of humour but needs a little adjusting in regards to his attitude. I have no problem with the champ but I don't think calling someone's question "dumb" is the way to go. I live by this saying " the only dumb question is the one not asked", I personally dont mind but maybe other people do 🤷‍♂️.  Regardless, still a champ of a moderator ❤️.

Baz - Baz is a peoples person. Constant giveaways ( careful he might ruin the economy 🤣 ). I've heard amazing things about Baz by other players also. Never had the need to ask for help to Baz but he's one hell of a moderator.

Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Seems like a genuine member of staff, have had very little interactions with Sir. Tom Riddle but overall, it'd be nice to see him a little more in the public eye.

TULRAK  - According to your stats, the most active staff member! That's great, although I have yet to actually interact with Tulrak, one on one, he's been a great help throughout the period of time that I came back to Roatz.

Oaq  - Inactive, haven't seen him online at all , bad depiction of what it means to be part of your staff, with all due respect. ❤️

2 Wapens  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (1/3)

Dario614  - Seen Dario a couple times typing in clan battles ( of the opposing team ) but otherwise have never actually experienced a conversation of any means with him.

Yiyo  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (2/3)

Gars  - *copy and pasted* because all three of these supports are relatively the same in my opinion.  Only witnessed them online no more than 3 times throughout the entirety of the month. Better than others, and this can be due to varying time zones. However, being online is an essential piece of providing support, I think a little more activity would go a long way. To restate what I said earlier, to be fair and considering : THIS MAY BE DUE TO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. (FROM AUSTRALIA) (3/3)

No Name Set  -  I've seen No Name Set a couple times, he's helped me out once or twice as well. Overall, he's a very active and reliable server support.

Chui  - Well, if it aint the cutest little thing ever, CHUIIIIIIII :D. Chui has literally been a great help and very friendly with almost instant replies. Overall, amazing, friendly, and outgoing persona of a server support. Highly recommend keeping this staff amongst the team for years to come, as I believe he is the prime example of :"for the people, by the people of the people".

King Arturia - 2nd only to Tulrak by a couple hours, I think King Arturia is a great addition to the server support team. His active play time is amazing, and he's very insightful on multiple topics. Overall, a seemingly experienced server support.

VALENCE - Valence is a noteworthy staff member in my opinion, humbly cutting wood in the donator zone. If you need him you know where to find him. Valence has a quick reply time and seems very genuine in regards to the overall outlook on the server. Valence offers a good , almost centred time zone where he can attend to the need in the absence of other server support which is a great upside!  Overall, Valence has been a kind, loving and most importantly, SUPPORTIVE Server Support :D.

Boney Money -  Disgusting, which server support , A SUPPORT waits in Donator zone to rag people while they're skilling. Bad interactions with Boney Money, I thought he was a friend because on the map he was a green dot, turned out to be i added him as i asked a question and forgot to unadd. To my surprise, he killed me and I lost 30k. Although, this is Roatz Pkz, not Roatz Skilling and it's well within his right to do so.  :smile with tears coming down:.

Overall, I think adjustments should be made within the staff team to help reinforce the backbone of what it means to be a staff member of The Roat Pkz team. The latest  updates are amazing, and everyone who contributed is also amazing, thanks from all Roat Pkz players :D❤️.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png

Thanks for the feedback. When I slay I tend to be afking so I might miss some pms. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Don't complain at the 4ft 2 warrior, he's jus tryna make some cashers. 

• Haha 1

Interesting, well others i don't know about but uhm Baz is a goat and deserves to be an administrator anytime soon which i bet that's what's going to happen for him, so gz already, and goat is busy skilling so don't bother pming him lol jks his name says it all, so rag bot is a nice cool dude and appreciates the player base community wont go any further cuz not sure that i know him very well but still, smackd is still a bitch nothing new, fantastic always gives a great job and efforts to the community i bet..., jblind is a moron still (deaf jokes aside), pm2getbodied has probably passed away irl so i should get his rank anytime soon, thx for it boss :) , new staff not so sure about, but dario is pretty much innactive not sure he putting enough hours in so demote for mod , xoxo hh , gretar is always a beast for his creativity and efforts and time invested in this server, good job man. 

Edited by Chef
  • Nice 1
  • Confused 1

Smackd:- For Co-owner this guy gives alot of effort to the game and active in discord whenever i need help

Baz-i dont know why that guy isn't admin yet , he gives alot of effort to the game , also been there for any questions i used to ask  in general . that guy must be appericated 

Jblind- for ss 

Valence- should be mod 

• Upvote 3
On 10/7/2021 at 1:32 PM, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

image.png Owner

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Tom riddle is helpful as always, very calm and polite and does the job proper.

Tulrak helpful but temperamental.

Oaq COME BACK BRO!!

2 Wapens Uhh never seen you help anyone tbh.

Dario614 the OG fellah still does his job amazingly.

Yiyo you're absolutely great. Don't change a thing.

Gars Very polite and friendly to everyone and takes his time to help people.

No name set you're so friendly. Always willing to reply to anyone that messages you regardless of how dumb the question is.

Chui stop focusing on your 200m cooking xp and help people.

King Arturia It's degrading to see someone this awesome with only a server support rank.

Boney Money you little ratty shit. you're doin great!

Valence will be a moderator one day. He's amazing with how patient he is with the hunga bunga cunts on this game. He's really doing well. Honestly I never heard of him and he was a random with a server support icon. But he literally takes time to talk to everyone that comes his way.

Rest of staff is doing amazing. Fruitiest is my favorite staff member on this game. 

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

@Gretar Pimp

@Smackd Owner

@Fantastic Appreciate all you do.
@JBLIND British.

@Khalil made me die to a lava dragon >:( 

@Legend™ IT guy

@a pixel v1 Instajails shittalking randoms like an alpha.
@pm2getbodied He's the homie but been mia.
@goat Very active and knowledgeable. A little elitist when noobs have questions, though.
@Baz I was surprised he got mod right after getting ss, but he has arguably been the best mod of the current roster since being promoted. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next admin. 

@tom riddle Nothing really sticks out, in a good way. I never see any bad mutes or anything but never see him going above and beyond.
@Tulrak Very active and knowledgeable. A little elitist when noobs have questions, though.
@OaQ He was good when he was active but went mia
@khaled Different timezones and never really talked with him before so idk.
@Tupac The homie.
@YIYO Hola mi amigo.
@Gars Runs biggest clan atm so seems kinda busy when he's on. 
@no name set Normal and nice guy. Rare for Roat.
@Chui Very friendly and nice. Roatpkz needs more nice staff like him and no name set.
@King Arturia great game knowledge and nice guy. log on gim choob
@VALENCE Valorant. New ss, looks promising. 
@Boney Money :3 

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Nice 2

image.png Owner

Too trustworthy of some of his staff members to put 2 and 2 together to figure out

they are fucking him, his players and his server over just as bad as Yoobs did.

Smackd has no clue what the responsibility of being a staff member truly is. Shame I am probably

one of the most active players on RoatPKZ because I was playing when you First joined and know 

your story from Start to now. I know how you got staff originally back then you abused your friendship

with Zoradz/Graphics/Yoobs to get where you are right now. You did not get Global Admin by doing

a good job let alone being knowledgeable about anything. User continues to use a biased point of

view when handling any situations staff related. RoatPKZ has been in a rough patch for many years

now thanks to Smackd as he is single handedly responsible for promoting users to staff based on

a simple friendship rather than someone actually willing to make a difference in regards to the

Overall state of the server and staff team as a whole.

Inactive In-Game but during the time he is online he is active not only In-Game but Forums and Discord as well.

He has proven to be a knowledgeable person and is more than capable of helping with all sorts of topics in regards

to a wide variety of questions. You are quite possibly one of the better additions to the staff team since Robes promotion.

This feedback forum asks for nothing but the truth so I will do just that. 

I don't know nor do I care what is happening with you in life that prevents

you from being active but what is happening with you is in no way professional.

An Inactive Admin account is not only a security risk because no one knows if it's

really you on the account or someone else. Having accounts holding the rank of ANY

staff position and them being inactive is just unacceptable. When we have inactive Staff

accounts players take things at face value and make up their minds quickly. When they

look at you for example they instantly see a lack of true ownership on RoatPKZ, this tells

them their is almost no leadership on this server and staff are essentially rogue and can do

what ever they wish. As a staff you do not only represent yourself but you are representing Gretar,

the Player base and the server as a whole; if I am being completely honest your doing a piss poor job at

representing either properly. Much like Smackd you also only got your staff position from knowing Yoobs, Zoradz-

and Graphics. Huge disappointment if you ask me. I don't hate you Jblind I simply disagree with the stupid decisions you

and a handful of others decide to make you are lead stray of the path you should be on but that is only because you have exactly

what the players think a poor source of leadership to look up to. All the staff that were higher above you before you reached admin were

nothing special. Private servers have existed since 2008 and 2008 up to now and even future years ONE THING has been very, very clear...

Staff who are promoted can only be Equal to or less than equal to the staff who helped put them in their staff position in the first place. It

is very and I mean very rare that a staff member truly turns out to be better than the ones who put them in that position to begin with. 

And until you can finally grow up and take responsibility you will never be more than equal to the staff who put you right where you are.

Rag Bot V1 is much like Fanny he is active on all platforms and no matter who the person is or what questions are asked

you are more than capable of answering almost everything due to being a knowledgeable player. When people message

you for help you are always happy to help and I can honestly say you are also one of the few good staff we have had so far

in a very long time. The key to being a great staff member is acceptance and when someone asks a question and you do not

have an answer for it you are happy to refer that user to someone else who might know the answer. Most staff on this server

have a severe case of denial where if they don't know something they just ignore said player asking said question.

(When staff ignore players because they don't know the answer to something

it gives these players a poor perspective on the server and when staff ignore rather

than admitting they don't know something that reflects poorly on Gretar and the server

which is unacceptable.) WHICH IS WHY I am very glad you DO NOT do this Rag.

You, Fanny, Pixel, Fruit and Baz and Dario are so far only ones I've seen willing to accept the fact

you may not know an answer to a question and help them find someone who can help them. Thats

one quality to proves you are the other few are growing and doing good as staff.

Being an older player of the server he has a level of server knowledge that allows him to help players

to an even further extent than most staff that are newer to the server. I have always seen A Pixel more

than happy to help players and responds to them quickly, he is active on Forums, Discord and In-Game.

He has the qualities of an amazing staff member and that is nothing short of the truth. 

N/A

Fruitiest, even prior to having staff you were always helpful. You use to be active in the Help CC long, long ago

and always happy to help regardless of who it was. I'm glad to see those traits have only carried on into your time

as a staff member. I've noticed you are not super quick to responding to messages on discord and that's so far the

only thing I have seen so far that could be improved.

Previously above in this feedback form I stated a staff member can only be up to equal to the staff who put them in their

position in the first place. You have more than clearly proven this decade+ old statement. You only managed to obtain

the rank of staff due to a personal friendship with higher ups. You have gone AFK at ::cw for days at a time. You are quite possibly

one of the most inactive users out of the entire squad. You ignore players In-Game/Forums when they ask for help sometimes even

insult/flame newer players who pm you directly or in public chat for help you have no qualities nor have you proven you are responsible

enough to uphold the rank of staff but that's just the sad part of this entire situation. 10 years ago you would never have even made it to

Helper because Gretar himself would never have let someone like you even make it that far but that's the thing in the future you will most

likely beat other Mods to the rank of Admin because when some of the higher ups use a level of bias when handing out staff like candy

all you need to get Admin is to shut up, suck dick and ignore people... And you sure as hell embody everything I just listed.

Baz is an extremely and I do mean extremely active staff member he has not only shown but proven he is a knowledgeable staff member

and is ready to help where needed. If he does not know something he is not afraid to admit it and will not ignore those who ask questions

he does not know instead he takes responsibility 1. Admits he is unaware of the answer. 2. Refers people to those who might know. 3. Does the

absolute best he can every day he comes online. These are the qualities a staff member should have and I am happy to have him as a Mod on this

server I expect good things from Baz hopefully everything pulls through.

YOURS WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM

YOURS AT THE BOTTOM

Have not seen enough of you to give any honest and proper feedback.

Have not seen enough of you to give any feedback.

Older and knowledgeable player he is more than capable of handling himself and can easily answer more questions than most. 

I am praying you turn out as good as Fanny, Rag, Fruit, Baz and Pixel I know you are close with Smackd and others and hopefully you don't

turn into a shit show like them and keep the players/the server itself as your #1 priority. 

Have not see enough of you In-Game to give you enough feedback sorry.

AT THE BOTTOM

AT THE BOTTOM

N/A

AT THE BOTTOM

Seem to be a helpful user but I still don't see much of you in game you are an older player very knowledgeable but I have high hopes 

you don't turn out as shit as some others have.

AT THE BOTTOM

Alright

time for my at the BOTTOM niggas

Tulrak:

Tulrak does not in any shape way or form value his staff position. He is more than willing

to share his account even though it has helper on it(Huge security risk.) @Gretar 

Tulrak only got staff simply due to a personal friendship with a couple of Admins.

His rank is server support but back in 2008 on P-Servers the lowest ranking staff position

was called "Helper" due to it commonly being given to players with a high level of

server knowledge and with the upmost intention to do good for the server and the players

said server harbors. I can truthfully say you fail to meet any of these qualities. 

You PvM most of the day (Which there is nothing wrong with that.) but when any player

messages you for help you don't even reply. You can be at home chatting with people

and someone will come to you in public chat and ask for help and you ignore them 

completely. You have proven you stick to your own bubble and do almost nothing

to assist players(The ones that matter most.) as a helper you should be putting

others first anything YOU WANT needs to come second I don't care how close

you are to doing something or getting something done you need to STOP. 

They need to be first and whatever the hell you want must come second. 

Tom Riddle:

King Arturia:

Gars:

I placed you three in this order for a reason. Before staff and after staff all 3 of you account share(3 more security risks @Gretar)

All 3 of you would also lure together. You bunch would sit north of ::Varrock and one of you(Typically Tom) on an alt would PM people

directly to come ::Varrock to help them pk someone for bank... Then Tom on his alt would send a kit level 3 and it had 2147m PKT edited

into the inventory so once they load the kit any PKT they have banked, it is now in their inventory after loading it. Tom would then walk the player

north and most of the time they never noticed they had their PKT in their inventory and went north to their fate. This trio and their clan has

Lured a few million of PKT doing this and they still do it as staff even though Luring is against the rules. 

Much like some other staff you three also choose to ignore players all together and put your own interests over all others.

But your case is just like Jblinds none of you have been staff elsewhere other than here and you are only as terrible as you are at being staff

due to having terrible leadership and discipline from the ones that promoted you in the first place so it's not entirely your faults for being mostly worthless.

Boney Money:

No name set:

This Thread asks for no flame so I am going to skip the two of you but if I were to sum up your time as staff the qualities I'd list are:

Untrustworthy

Bias

and mislead...

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by Yoobs da king
edit
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:
On 10/7/2021 at 3:32 PM, Fantastic said:

image.png Owner

Too trustworthy of some of his staff members to put 2 and 2 together to figure out

they are fucking him, his players and his server over just as bad as Yoobs did.

Smackd has no clue what the responsibility of being a staff member truly is. Shame I am probably

one of the most active players on RoatPKZ because I was playing when you First joined and know 

your story from Start to now. I know how you got staff originally back then you abused your friendship

with Zoradz/Graphics/Yoobs to get where you are right now. You did not get Global Admin by doing

a good job let alone being knowledgeable about anything. User continues to use a biased point of

view when handling any situations staff related. RoatPKZ has been in a rough patch for many years

now thanks to Smackd as he is single handedly responsible for promoting users to staff based on

a simple friendship rather than someone actually willing to make a difference in regards to the

Overall state of the server and staff team as a whole.

Inactive In-Game but during the time he is online he is active not only In-Game but Forums and Discord as well.

He has proven to be a knowledgeable person and is more than capable of helping with all sorts of topics in regards

to a wide variety of questions. You are quite possibly one of the better additions to the staff team since Robes promotion.

This feedback forum asks for nothing but the truth so I will do just that. 

I don't know nor do I care what is happening with you in life that prevents

you from being active but what is happening with you is in no way professional.

An Inactive Admin account is not only a security risk because no one knows if it's

really you on the account or someone else. Having accounts holding the rank of ANY

staff position and them being inactive is just unacceptable. When we have inactive Staff

accounts players take things at face value and make up their minds quickly. When they

look at you for example they instantly see a lack of true ownership on RoatPKZ, this tells

them their is almost no leadership on this server and staff are essentially rogue and can do

what ever they wish. As a staff you do not only represent yourself but you are representing Gretar,

the Player base and the server as a whole; if I am being completely honest your doing a piss poor job at

representing either properly. Much like Smackd you also only got your staff position from knowing Yoobs, Zoradz-

and Graphics. Huge disappointment if you ask me. I don't hate you Jblind I simply disagree with the stupid decisions you

and a handful of others decide to make you are lead stray of the path you should be on but that is only because you have exactly

what the players think a poor source of leadership to look up to. All the staff that were higher above you before you reached admin were

nothing special. Private servers have existed since 2008 and 2008 up to now and even future years ONE THING has been very, very clear...

Staff who are promoted can only be Equal to or less than equal to the staff who helped put them in their staff position in the first place. It

is very and I mean very rare that a staff member truly turns out to be better than the ones who put them in that position to begin with. 

And until you can finally grow up and take responsibility you will never be more than equal to the staff who put you right where you are.

Rag Bot V1 is much like Fanny he is active on all platforms and no matter who the person is or what questions are asked

you are more than capable of answering almost everything due to being a knowledgeable player. When people message

you for help you are always happy to help and I can honestly say you are also one of the few good staff we have had so far

in a very long time. The key to being a great staff member is acceptance and when someone asks a question and you do not

have an answer for it you are happy to refer that user to someone else who might know the answer. Most staff on this server

have a severe case of denial where if they don't know something they just ignore said player asking said question.

(When staff ignore players because they don't know the answer to something

it gives these players a poor perspective on the server and when staff ignore rather

than admitting they don't know something that reflects poorly on Gretar and the server

which is unacceptable.) WHICH IS WHY I am very glad you DO NOT do this Rag.

You, Fanny, Pixel, Fruit and Baz and Dario are so far only ones I've seen willing to accept the fact

you may not know an answer to a question and help them find someone who can help them. Thats

one quality to proves you are the other few are growing and doing good as staff.

Being an older player of the server he has a level of server knowledge that allows him to help players

to an even further extent than most staff that are newer to the server. I have always seen A Pixel more

than happy to help players and responds to them quickly, he is active on Forums, Discord and In-Game.

He has the qualities of an amazing staff member and that is nothing short of the truth. 

N/A

Fruitiest, even prior to having staff you were always helpful. You use to be active in the Help CC long, long ago

and always happy to help regardless of who it was. I'm glad to see those traits have only carried on into your time

as a staff member. I've noticed you are not super quick to responding to messages on discord and that's so far the

only thing I have seen so far that could be improved.

Previously above in this feedback form I stated a staff member can only be up to equal to the staff who put them in their

position in the first place. You have more than clearly proven this decade+ old statement. You only managed to obtain

the rank of staff due to a personal friendship with higher ups. You have gone AFK at ::cw for days at a time. You are quite possibly

one of the most inactive users out of the entire squad. You ignore players In-Game/Forums when they ask for help sometimes even

insult/flame newer players who pm you directly or in public chat for help you have no qualities nor have you proven you are responsible

enough to uphold the rank of staff but that's just the sad part of this entire situation. 10 years ago you would never have even made it to

Helper because Gretar himself would never have let someone like you even make it that far but that's the thing in the future you will most

likely beat other Mods to the rank of Admin because when some of the higher ups use a level of bias when handing out staff like candy

all you need to get Admin is to shut up, suck dick and ignore people... And you sure as hell embody everything I just listed.

Baz is an extremely and I do mean extremely active staff member he has not only shown but proven he is a knowledgeable staff member

and is ready to help where needed. If he does not know something he is not afraid to admit it and will not ignore those who ask questions

he does not know instead he takes responsibility 1. Admits he is unaware of the answer. 2. Refers people to those who might know. 3. Does the

absolute best he can every day he comes online. These are the qualities a staff member should have and I am happy to have him as a Mod on this

server I expect good things from Baz hopefully everything pulls through.

YOURS WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM

YOURS AT THE BOTTOM

Have not seen enough of you to give any honest and proper feedback.

Have not seen enough of you to give any feedback.

Older and knowledgeable player he is more than capable of handling himself and can easily answer more questions than most. 

I am praying you turn out as good as Fanny, Rag, Fruit, Baz and Pixel I know you are close with Smackd and others and hopefully you don't

turn into a shit show like them and keep the players/the server itself as your #1 priority. 

Have not see enough of you In-Game to give you enough feedback sorry.

AT THE BOTTOM

AT THE BOTTOM

N/A

AT THE BOTTOM

Seem to be a helpful user but I still don't see much of you in game you are an older player very knowledgeable but I have high hopes 

you don't turn out as shit as some others have.

AT THE BOTTOM

Alright

time for my at the BOTTOM niggas

Tulrak:

Tulrak does not in any shape way or form value his staff position. He is more than willing

to share his account even though it has helper on it(Huge security risk.) @Gretar 

Tulrak only got staff simply due to a personal friendship with a couple of Admins.

His rank is server support but back in 2008 on P-Servers the lowest ranking staff position

was called "Helper" due to it commonly being given to players with a high level of

server knowledge and with the upmost intention to do good for the server and the players

said server harbors. I can truthfully say you fail to meet any of these qualities. 

You PvM most of the day (Which there is nothing wrong with that.) but when any player

messages you for help you don't even reply. You can be at home chatting with people

and someone will come to you in public chat and ask for help and you ignore them 

completely. You have proven you stick to your own bubble and do almost nothing

to assist players(The ones that matter most.) as a helper you should be putting

others first anything YOU WANT needs to come second I don't care how close

you are to doing something or getting something done you need to STOP. 

They need to be first and whatever the hell you want must come second. 

Tom Riddle:

King Arturia:

Gars:

I placed you three in this order for a reason. Before staff and after staff all 3 of you account share(3 more security risks @Gretar)

All 3 of you would also lure together. You bunch would sit north of ::Varrock and one of you(Typically Tom) on an alt would PM people

directly to come ::Varrock to help them pk someone for bank... Then Tom on his alt would send a kit level 3 and it had 2147m PKT edited

into the inventory so once they load the kit any PKT they have banked, it is now in their inventory after loading it. Tom would then walk the player

north and most of the time they never noticed they had their PKT in their inventory and went north to their fate. This trio and their clan has

Lured a few million of PKT doing this and they still do it as staff even though Luring is against the rules. 

Much like some other staff you three also choose to ignore players all together and put your own interests over all others.

But your case is just like Jblinds none of you have been staff elsewhere other than here and you are only as terrible as you are at being staff

due to having terrible leadership and discipline from the ones that promoted you in the first place so it's not entirely your faults for being mostly worthless.

Boney Money:

No name set:

This Thread asks for no flame so I am going to skip the two of you but if I were to sum up your time as staff the qualities I'd list are:

Untrustworthy

Bias

and mislead...

On 10/7/2021 at 3:32 PM, Fantastic said:

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited 3 hours ago by Yoobs da king
edit

This has to be one of the most well put together replies to these staff feed backs that I have ever seen, and normally I don't even bother replying to these posts because of exactly what you have mentioned in your post about the staff being biased and built on being friends with higher up ranks over time, but I could not help myself because I'd like to say that you hit the nail right on the head for each member of this post with maybe a couple of exceptions.

@Gretar While I know my time on this game has been very biased for every individual who has encountered me over time, I have only ever played for the fun of playing this server. I simply needed a game to play that wasn't the real Runescape. I usually have a hard time talking with people or getting my point of view across so I apologize if this becomes hard to understand or becomes too much. 

I will not be adding things for most individuals because I believe Yoobs Da King damn near got it perfect besides for maybe Rag Bot and Baz, and maybe I am a little biased with them due to our history, but maybe that's because I also know the teams/friends that they come from and what kind of people that they are around or have been around in the past.

The only staff members that I have had a truly positive/neutral experience in the last six or so years of playing is Fantastic Cx and Zezima. I have never really needed help playing this game because I have played RS my entire life, but the times that I needed something from them I was usually able to get what was needed without trouble or feeling like I was a burden to them.

In my 15 years or so of playing RS & RSPS  I have never encountered a person more toxic than your beloved global admin Smackd. While I am not as aware of how he got his position back before I started playing I have never once had a positive encounter with him. In fact back in the first few years of playing he would deliberately go out of his way to flame or harass me simply because I was enjoying playing all of the time and enjoying being able to take Jad solo. While the rules might have been much more relaxed then it is no excuse for the position he is in. Even in the last month I was in the help CC and I said something that Smackd did not like and was instantly kicked from the HELP CC and from another account that was in there I could see him laughing at it thinking he's funny for using his staff privileges to kick me instead of ignoring me or confronting me in any kind of professional manner other than an instant kick for talking poorly about him. 

Smackd from what I have seen over the years is the type of person that if you are not bending over backwards doing whatever behooves him he will not do a thing for you. If you are not donating to him or gambling away your money he sees you as a problem and in my case has tried to convince you I am a RWTer only here to hurt the game. If it weren't for Zezima being a kind person a few years back and giving me a chance to come back from my ban and play I might not be here. When I was banned Zezima and Fantastic were the only two people who were of any kind of actual help. Smackd, Jblind, Legend would simply laugh and or flame me, no actual help or any kind of a conversation was ever given to even attempt to get to know me as a person, I was simply looked at as a threat to them. That is not how one should be conducting themselves if they wish to be an owner.

Despite the past with Smackd the guy has only been active on his admin account not ALT accounts for maybe a few hours a week (if that) for the past 3-4 years up until the last month or so. Same goes with for his brother Jblind, he is inactive and not around the game anymore for anything other than holding that admin position with his brother.

I came to Roat to play for fun to have something to take up my free time over the years, I've never had any kind of financial incentive to be apart of this server nor have I ever sought out to make money from the wealth that I have accumulated over the years unlike some. I simply wanted to be apart of the game and enjoy it for what it is, had I not had the problems with Smackd over the years I would have probably applied to be apart of your team, and maybe I will someday still, but it does bother me that you would keep such a toxic human being in the position he is in especially if he thinks he wants to be an owner. 

The whole last 8-12 months of in game and IRL have been really interesting if you know what I mean. 

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
15 hours ago, Sly said:

This has to be one of the most well put together replies to these staff feed backs that I have ever seen, and normally I don't even bother replying to these posts because of exactly what you have mentioned in your post about the staff being biased and built on being friends with higher up ranks over time, but I could not help myself because I'd like to say that you hit the nail right on the head for each member of this post with maybe a couple of exceptions.

@Gretar While I know my time on this game has been very biased for every individual who has encountered me over time, I have only ever played for the fun of playing this server. I simply needed a game to play that wasn't the real Runescape. I usually have a hard time talking with people or getting my point of view across so I apologize if this becomes hard to understand or becomes too much. 

I will not be adding things for most individuals because I believe Yoobs Da King damn near got it perfect besides for maybe Rag Bot and Baz, and maybe I am a little biased with them due to our history, but maybe that's because I also know the teams/friends that they come from and what kind of people that they are around or have been around in the past.

The only staff members that I have had a truly positive/neutral experience in the last six or so years of playing is Fantastic Cx and Zezima. I have never really needed help playing this game because I have played RS my entire life, but the times that I needed something from them I was usually able to get what was needed without trouble or feeling like I was a burden to them.

In my 15 years or so of playing RS & RSPS  I have never encountered a person more toxic than your beloved global admin Smackd. While I am not as aware of how he got his position back before I started playing I have never once had a positive encounter with him. In fact back in the first few years of playing he would deliberately go out of his way to flame or harass me simply because I was enjoying playing all of the time and enjoying being able to take Jad solo. While the rules might have been much more relaxed then it is no excuse for the position he is in. Even in the last month I was in the help CC and I said something that Smackd did not like and was instantly kicked from the HELP CC and from another account that was in there I could see him laughing at it thinking he's funny for using his staff privileges to kick me instead of ignoring me or confronting me in any kind of professional manner other than an instant kick for talking poorly about him. 

Smackd from what I have seen over the years is the type of person that if you are not bending over backwards doing whatever behooves him he will not do a thing for you. If you are not donating to him or gambling away your money he sees you as a problem and in my case has tried to convince you I am a RWTer only here to hurt the game. If it weren't for Zezima being a kind person a few years back and giving me a chance to come back from my ban and play I might not be here. When I was banned Zezima and Fantastic were the only two people who were of any kind of actual help. Smackd, Jblind, Legend would simply laugh and or flame me, no actual help or any kind of a conversation was ever given to even attempt to get to know me as a person, I was simply looked at as a threat to them. That is not how one should be conducting themselves if they wish to be an owner.

Despite the past with Smackd the guy has only been active on his admin account not ALT accounts for maybe a few hours a week (if that) for the past 3-4 years up until the last month or so. Same goes with for his brother Jblind, he is inactive and not around the game anymore for anything other than holding that admin position with his brother.

I came to Roat to play for fun to have something to take up my free time over the years, I've never had any kind of financial incentive to be apart of this server nor have I ever sought out to make money from the wealth that I have accumulated over the years unlike some. I simply wanted to be apart of the game and enjoy it for what it is, had I not had the problems with Smackd over the years I would have probably applied to be apart of your team, and maybe I will someday still, but it does bother me that you would keep such a toxic human being in the position he is in especially if he thinks he wants to be an owner. 

The whole last 8-12 months of in game and IRL have been really interesting if you know what I mean. 

The fact that I am intimidated to agree with this/ show support to Sly because SMACKD will allegedly harass me as well as having a brother on the admin team which by all means could potentially be a double ass whooping for me I'm going to have to say what I think about this. Kicking someone from "help" cc is unacceptable L0L?!??! It's literally meant to be the equivalent of free legal aid, not sitting there picking and choosing who you'd like to help and not. I woulda thought it was a joke if not for the extent of the in depth writing Sly went into. HMMM... what's the word? Power tripper? Control freak?, whatever it is, it should be addressed  as soon as possible. Sorry for your experiences Sly 😢 , can't imagine being bullied and harassed for years by a staff member and his brother, of such high rank with so much power. Good luck with future interactions with SMACKD G, hopefully this gets resolved and dealt with appropriately. ❤️

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.5f8e83c865e68cf4cddf77890129a5e8.png

Edited by Ex0tic

@Gretar

If you come in here right now and give an actual confirmation stating you did(NOT WILL) you did! crack down on staff to push them towards improvement then I myself will contribute to the pot..

If you crack down on staff this time around rather than a slap on a wrist I will happily revoke ALL view points I have on ALL staff. 

I will personally give each and every staff member a clean slate, I won't flame them anymore, I wont even bring up past mistakes they've made over the years

because with a fresh, clean state of mind I am essentially stepping into RoatPKZ for my very first time as a result of this

I will start to build a view point from their clean slate moving forward so they don't have older mistakes hanging over their heads forever. This way

they can start working on actually improving and I as well as many others will keep a close eye and watch their growth over time. I believe doing this

Will help the staff improve overall and allow them a second chance so they may prove they know what they are doing and are more than capable of

doing what is asked of a staff member. Too long has staff positions on this server just been a giant ass joke. I want the rank of "Staff" to finally mean

SOMETHING again, this is one of the very and I mean very few times I am willing to let staff restart with a fresh have at it. I would love nothing more

than for every single staff member we have right this second do a perfect 180 in terms of their mistakes to correct them and grow as community members

and Staff Members as a whole. Mass removing of staff will never fix an issue instead the only way for these issues to be corrected is for you @Gretar

to finally take responsibility yourself; bring the staff team together and go over their mistakes with each other. This is one of the only ways a staff team

or even any sort of team can truly grow into a team that means something. Out of respect for you, the servers progression over the years and all the hardships

so many have been through already I want this server to finally mean something again and in order to do just that you must take some strides to ensure

all are on board not just a few.

9 - 10 years on this server now? I'd like to not see it go to waste. You have other players who have also played just as long don't let them down also. 

This server has been a laughing stock to most due to the way Staff handle certain situations. Personally I would not mind one fucking bit DDS Rushing

people another 5, 10, 20 even 50 years from now when I am old and gross. So why can't we fix things now? Rather than later why not now @Gretar?

Edited by Yoobs da king
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Sly said:

I agree.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Sly said:

LOOOOOL shut your mouth victim faggot no one cares, if you think Em anyone is reading that you’re a spastic 

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Smackd is clearly the perfect staff member based off these responses I am due for a promotion, perhaps own a stake of the game @Gretar

22 hours ago, Sly said:

Ngl no one read this but I agree 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
On 10/13/2021 at 12:14 AM, Ex0tic said:

The fact that I am intimidated to agree with this/ show support to Sly because SMACKD will allegedly harass me as well as having a brother on the admin team which by all means could potentially be a double ass whooping for me I'm going to have to say what I think about this. Kicking someone from "help" cc is unacceptable L0L?!??! It's literally meant to be the equivalent of free legal aid, not sitting there picking and choosing who you'd like to help and not. I woulda thought it was a joke if not for the extent of the in depth writing Sly went into. HMMM... what's the word? Power tripper? Control freak?, whatever it is, it should be addressed  as soon as possible. Sorry for your experiences Sly 😢 , can't imagine being bullied and harassed for years by a staff member and his brother, of such high rank with so much power. Good luck with future interactions with SMACKD G, hopefully this gets resolved and dealt with appropriately. ❤️

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.5f8e83c865e68cf4cddf77890129a5e8.png

Who’s your brother I’ll punch him up 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Smackd said:

Smackd is clearly the perfect staff member based off these responses I am due for a promotion, perhaps own a stake of the game @Gretar

Ngl no one read this but I agree 

stop lying you did read it ALL lKL0L

On 10/14/2021 at 2:20 AM, Sly said:

The fact you and Tesfxye accounts reply at the same time is hilarious...

tesfxye= smackd Lol @Tesfxye

On 10/7/2021 at 4:32 PM, Fantastic said:

image.png Owner
Gretar - trick or treat

Fantastic Cx - gz on promotion!

image.png.fae59a54b969887925b3b6e7256af5 Global AHKer(s)
Smackd - all-around good guy 

JBLIND - loc? +1 for being a cool guy anyways

Rag Bot V1 - good job as admin, keep it up!

A Pixel - helpful & active alot

PM2GETBODIED - was a good mod & 1 of my closest friends on RoatPkz... I miss u bro, hope to see u soon @pm2getbodied

Fruitiest - helpful if needed & friendly 

Goat - good guy & very calm

Baz - nice job since u were promoted, keep up the work! 

Tom  Riddle - friendly guy, very chill... but never seen him help 

TULRAK  - active alot & always willing to help 

Oaq  - loc? 

2 Wapens  - im sure he's got potential, but i've never seen him helping 

Dario614  - good guy & will help if needed

Yiyo  - always willing to help & very friendly

Gars  - nice guy & he's got potential, just needs to be more consistent with helping people 

No Name Set  - active alot & can be helpful 

Chui  - never seen him helping anyone 

King Arturia - 1 of the most active & helpful supports, keep it up!

VALENCE - good guy & always calm, just needs to help ppl more often

Boney Money - active alot & will help if needed

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I don't play anymore but there should be some demotions and promotions in the staff team as well. Probably give someone another chance to replace PM2GetBodied from the moderator position due to lack of activity and not putting the efforts and hours in. I think somebody from the server supports team should be deserving to aquire such a position but I won't give a biased vouch so in that case just give it to someone who is the most kind and chilling active player overall.

Administrators strategy should be changed and derank Jblind from his current position to moderator and give other person a chance to accomplish what he cant just do anymore due to his shortness in responsiblity towards the others and not being such a friendly guy to be fair he lacks activity aswell, his moments are doomed so in my fair opinion some changes must have been done. He lacks security as well and not very trusting when others approach him in a very friendly manners, when is why he is better in a different position rather than the current one when other person already deserve a shot at his spot on the server staff team or community based. Legend should be a server support due his lack of activity and if he is supporting the server from behind the scenes it doesn't mean he should be administrator any longer because someone can fill their shoes and do a better job that's recommended on the server not outside of it. Smackd is legit a snake that acts friendly sometimes and other days he just acts like he doesn't know you so idgaf what he is really on about but he should be server moderator or back to administrator since he is not a fairly leader to others but only just to people he likes and that makes him a biased staff which is a bad personality trait for someone who is being called a Leader 😊 . Most of the server sy

supports are ridiculously useless and no need for half of them just to make the server looks like its very helping when half of them oy care bout the looks that rank is giving them and the feeling of power. Such as Tulrak. Guy is doomed and only cares bout pking or looking nice with cool outfit so that gives him a bonus with the server rank and he doesn't help anyone as much as he showed to get the rank. That's only according to my observation. Hmm who else let me think 🤔 khaled is a rude person and have no chills at all and its supposed to be the other way around for being in the staff team. Lol what such a clout seeker mr fantastix always tryna pipe out infront of his gay friends , should never be a server administrator or owner because guy always try to make fun of me and thats not what leadership is about. But god bless anyways he usually is a nice guy even though we don't talk much but he just tries to embarass me on the forums most of the time from the past months or years but I bet his a changed person and hope his behaviours could make sense at some point. What else let me see!? 

Goat should be more like an ss or ass cuz he more focused on being an enterpreneur and building an empire on roatz than helping the players no cap 🧢🤣

Rag bot v1 meh.. sometimes helpful and very reposnding I think he should be given a chance...

What else..?! Who im gonna roast now.. 😛

Baz for forums global moderator or and in game dont make him climb the ladder so fast because you'll never know when to fall back. he is just basically a very nice decent guy who loves to give more than he takes and in such case he should be promoted as fast as gretar could and give him a chance on the highest peak and motivate him to keep helping the server community and feed the poor and improve himself before he gets the best parts of it (save the best for last). But also bad trait i've realized that he has no tolerance for dumb af questions which could be very helpful to others if he could just handle it very well and not piss them on them instead. Strong character and very nice individual, wish you all the best of luck pal 😉@Baz Good luck g.

Fruitiest busy doing 200m slayer why should i bother msg him for some help he'll just thinks that I am a demon and would give him some extra exp if he skips task. Lame just demote for lesser rank atm let him improve himself and really feel like he wants to help others as well. (You never know the value of something until you lose it doug)., Just try find time for others in yell chats and I've realized that none of the staff replies to yell chats like in a very rare way. Mostly other players just try to help out or mostly me when I am online. 😇

🧐Hmm

Where tf you find new staff? @GretarPlease people are busy pking and warring you should find a completely person like me who loves to spend time with community and help em out and being mostly chill on the server while skilling pvming etc.. and being a pker a bit doesn't matter but most ppl here find it hard to catch some help from ss that pks to much 😑😐...

Gars? I mean basically nice guy in general don't know if he responds to pms as much but he should appear more often in yell chats so people can recognize him and not just be busy a running a clan otherwise you should find someone who's really free and active to help others towards their goals.

Valence eh.. not a fan of his sport but guy can literally forget you exist after trying to be opened up with him. So people be careful just keep your distance or you'll be just ignored af. Lol 😆

A pixel it depends. Sometimes cool sometimes quiet af very generous at heart i can feel this sometimes. Should pop out. More often and let the ppl know his still alive and willing to help unless his very tired of this responsiblity. Please check up on him if you want to move forward.

This is what i've seen throughout the years and my active days on roatz not just based on the previous month so I hope it get into consideration under the circumstance and make roatpkz a better and healthy place for others to step up and ask for guidance and not having to choose which mod is their favorite and so on based on their behavior, they all should be very nice and kind to the universe of roatz and mostly friendly aha.

So you should open a moderator rank application for the current server support and feel who's best for the next responsibility and promote them up mainly just on or two maximum is fair and enough.

With blessings ☺️

Your sincere Chef buddy. 😜

Edited by Chef
1 hour ago, Chef said:

Even though I don't play anymore but there should be some demotions and promotions in the staff team as well. Probably give someone another chance to replace PM2GetBodied from the moderator position due to lack of activity and not putting the efforts and hours in. I think somebody from the server supports team should be deserving to aquire such a position but I won't give a biased vouch so in that case just give it to someone who is the most kind and chilling active player overall.

Administrators strategy should be changed and derank Jblind from his current position to moderator and give other person a chance to accomplish what he cant just do anymore due to his shortness in responsiblity towards the others and not being such a friendly guy to be fair he lacks activity aswell, his moments are doomed so in my fair opinion some changes must have been done. He lacks security as well and not very trusting when others approach him in a very friendly manners, when is why he is better in a different position rather than the current one when other person already deserve a shot at his spot on the server staff team or community based. Legend should be a server support due his lack of activity and if he is supporting the server from behind the scenes it doesn't mean he should be administrator any longer because someone can fill their shoes and do a better job that's recommended on the server not outside of it. Smackd is legit a snake that acts friendly sometimes and other days he just acts like he doesn't know you so idgaf what he is really on about but he should be server moderator or back to administrator since he is not a fairly leader to others but only just to people he likes and that makes him a biased staff which is a bad personality trait for someone who is being called a Leader 😊 . Most of the server sy

supports are ridiculously useless and no need for half of them just to make the server looks like its very helping when half of them oy care bout the looks that rank is giving them and the feeling of power. Such as Tulrak. Guy is doomed and only cares bout pking or looking nice with cool outfit so that gives him a bonus with the server rank and he doesn't help anyone as much as he showed to get the rank. That's only according to my observation. Hmm who else let me think 🤔 khaled is a rude person and have no chills at all and its supposed to be the other way around for being in the staff team. Lol what such a clout seeker mr fantastix always tryna pipe out infront of his gay friends , should never be a server administrator or owner because guy always try to make fun of me and thats not what leadership is about. But god bless anyways he usually is a nice guy even though we don't talk much but he just tries to embarass me on the forums most of the time from the past months or years but I bet his a changed person and hope his behaviours could make sense at some point. What else let me see!? 

Goat should be more like an ss or ass cuz he more focused on being an enterpreneur and building an empire on roatz than helping the players no cap 🧢🤣

Rag bot v1 meh.. sometimes helpful and very reposnding I think he should be given a chance...

Baz for forums global moderator or and in game dont make him climb the ladder so fast because you'll never know when to fall back. Even though I suspect him doing all these giveaway events earlier makes me think that he has ulterior motives to get the players support or he is just basically a very nice decent guy who loves to give more than he takes and in such case he should be promoted as fast as gretar could and give him a chance on the highest peak and motivate him to keep helping the server community and feed the poor and improve himself before he gets the best parts of it (save the best for last). But also bad trait i've realized that he has no tolerance for dumb af questions which could be very helpful to others if he could just handle it very well and not piss them on them instead. Strong character and very nice individual, wish you all the best of luck pal 😉@Baz Good luck g.

Fruitiest busy doing 200m slayer why should i bother msg him for some help he'll just thinks that I am a demon and would give him some extra exp if he skips task. Lame just demote for lesser rank atm let him improve himself and really feel like he wants to help others as well. (You never know the value of something until you lose it doug)., Just try find time for others in yell chats and I've realized that none of the staff replies to yell chats like in a very rare way. Mostly other players just try to help out or mostly me when I am online. 😇

🧐Hmm

Where tf you find new staff? @GretarPlease people are busy pking and warring you should find a completely person like me who loves to spend time with community and help em out and being mostly chill on the server while skilling pvming etc.. and being a pker a bit doesn't matter but most ppl here find it hard to catch some help from ss that pks to much 😑😐...

Gars? I mean basically nice guy in general don't know if he responds to pms as much but he should appear more often in yell chats so people can recognize him and not just be busy a running a clan otherwise you should find someone who's really free and active to help others towards their goals.

Valence eh.. not a fan of his sport but guy can literally forget you exist after trying to be opened up with him. So people be careful just keep your distance or you'll be just ignored af. Lol 😆

A pixel it depends. Sometimes cool sometimes quiet af very generous at heart i can feel this sometimes. Should pop out. More often and let the ppl know his still alive and willing to help unless his very tired of this responsiblity. Please check up on him if you want to move forward.

This is what i've seen throughout the years and my active days on roatz not just based on the previous month so I hope it get into consideration under the circumstance and make roatpkz a better and healthy place for others to step up and ask for guidance and not having to choose which mod is their favorite and so on based on their behavior, they all should be very nice and kind to the universe of roatz and mostly friendly aha.

So you should open a moderator rank application for the current server support and feel who's best for the next responsibility and promote them up mainly just on or two maximum is fair and enough.

With blessings ☺️

I'm confused, when have you messaged me since the last time we spoke? You were all about me but I guess things changed now that you've "quit"? 👏

18 minutes ago, VALENCE said:

I'm confused, when have you messaged me since the last time we spoke? You were all about me but I guess things changed now that you've "quit"? 👏

I wasn't even playing during that times but I came online to chat with fams and you were one but I thought I was kinda bothering you and forcing you to communicate with me which made me withdraw, I still like you and most of my response was true. Cheerios amigos

Edited by Chef
2 hours ago, Chef said:

Baz for forums global moderator or and in game dont make him climb the ladder so fast because you'll never know when to fall back. Even though I suspect him doing all these giveaway events earlier makes me think that he has ulterior motives to get the players support or he is just basically a very nice decent guy who loves to give more than he takes and in such case he should be promoted as fast as gretar could and give him a chance on the highest peak and motivate him to keep helping the server community and feed the poor and improve himself before he gets the best parts of it (save the best for last). But also bad trait i've realized that he has no tolerance for dumb af questions which could be very helpful to others if he could just handle it very well and not piss them on them instead. Strong character and very nice individual, wish you all the best of luck pal 😉@Baz Good luck g.

🧐Hmm

With blessings ☺️

Stop crying faggot man wrote a whole book I have no clue who you are LOL

But I agree demote Smackd he is bad mod 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
1 minute ago, Smackd said:

bruh wtf LOL

Jokes on you lets chill foreal I cba being the person I used to be before with all the toxicity I really have changed in a mature way and don't sense like it's worth it to keep going on with this crap, I am really a nice and decent person and Id like to make friends with you. and all of what i've said before is really out of my package and doesn't have anything to do with you foreally, so everything others say about me or you as well. It's just their perspective and point of view to their inner emotions. 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️

• Confused 1