Massive Update Suggestions!

Think it's about time for increasing the clan rewards prize, it has been so little since i was born, juice things up and create Fist of Guthix mini-game with pkp instead or some other different type of points with a shop keeper outside like usual hanging the cool stuff/armour/weapons maybe even new rare halos or something/ Pest-Control, includes Portals with high defense and knight to protect with lots of npc around to gain as much bonus as possible and makes each round goes slower with a'lot of activity in the mini-game, most important the shops must include , Set elite void/ Full set of void knight/ Void Mace/ Skilling XP rates worth PC Tokens. Pretty Please! @Gretar @Baz @Khalil @Fantastic

Plus add Blackjack as fast as possible with the option "Gamble this player" instead of "Flower Poker" so it includes all types of gambling options anywhere near the flower poker stage instead of having to run north then wait like hours to find people to host or dice, this update will definitely bring dicing-blackjack alive aswell!

Last but not least you should add Master Donator Rank With incredible benefits and decently fair affordable price ranges within 1,5-2,3m tops and colors should be like Cyan or Rainbow a little bit..

*Add all donator capes according to the ranks (Regular, Super, Extreme , Legendarycolors and so on.. with different stats from the lowest to the highest. (Expand their benefits as much as possible)

Thanks for your time reading, hope this message is useful and goes through to @Gretar , Cheers.

Regards from, Chef

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Vuk Mob said:

Blackjack would be cool with an actual NPC at ::home. Using your items/pkp on it without having to go through a player. Sweet ideas m8.

No it shouldn't be a NPC gambler, it would be more fun if players gets to host it by buying some credit store required to be able of being the host.

16 hours ago, Chef said:

Think it's about time for increasing the clan rewards prize, it has been so little since i was born, juice things up and create Fist of Guthix mini-game with pkp instead or some other different type of points with a shop keeper outside like usual hanging the cool stuff/armour/weapons maybe even new rare halos or something/ Pest-Control, includes Portals with high defense and knight to protect with lots of npc around to gain as much bonus as possible and makes each round goes slower with a'lot of activity in the mini-game, most important the shops must include , Set elite void/ Full set of void knight/ Void Mace/ Skilling XP rates worth PC Tokens. Pretty Please! @Gretar @Baz @Khalil @Fantastic

Plus add Blackjack as fast as possible with the option "Gamble this player" instead of "Flower Poker" so it includes all types of gambling options anywhere near the flower poker stage instead of having to run north then wait like hours to find people to host or dice, this update will definitely bring dicing-blackjack alive aswell!

Last but not least you should add Master Donator Rank With incredible benefits and decently fair affordable price ranges within 1,5-2,3m tops and colors should be like Cyan or Rainbow a little bit..

*Add all donator capes according to the ranks (Regular, Super, Extreme , Legendarycolors and so on.. with different stats from the lowest to the highest. (Expand their benefits as much as possible)

Thanks for your time reading, hope this message is useful and goes through to @Gretar , Cheers.

Regards from, Chef

1. Clan Highscore Rewards are balanced, don't need increasing i believe.  

2. Fist of Guthix mini-game is good content as it would encourage more PKing, however... the Wilderness would probably be emptier than usual (nearly dead)  

3. Pest Control, I agree it should be added bc it gives everyone the opportunity to get void/elite void, rather than just the ones who can actually afford Vote Points / BH Points  

4. Blackjack would be fun, & gives players a bigger variety of gambling options.

5. Master Donator rank is a bad idea. The benefits of Legendary Donator are game-changing & can be unfair to others rn. Therefore, another Donator Rank is unnecessary

6. Donator Capes  are a good idea, maybe give them Exp Bonuses? Regular Cape = +15% Exp boost   Super Cape = 25% Exp boost   Extreme Cape = 30% Exp boost   Legendary Cape = 35% Exp boost   (This would encourage more skilling)

Or we can give them PKP bonuses... Regular Cape = +5 extra PKP per kill   Super Cape = +10 extra PKP per kill   Extreme Cape = +15 extra PKP per kill   Legendary Cape = +30 extra PKP per kill. I understand this PKP bonus is already active for each donator rank, but let's apply it to Donator Capes as well & this would allow players to stack their cape's bonus with their rank's bonus, so for example... a Legendary Donator with a Legendary Cape would get +60 extra PKP per kill... Overall, it would be a great addition for any donator rank & Double PKP Weekend would be more relevant

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Supremium said:

1. Clan Highscore Rewards are balanced, don't need increasing i believe.  

2. Fist of Guthix mini-game is good content as it would encourage more PKing, however... the Wilderness would probably be emptier than usual (nearly dead)  

3. Pest Control, I agree it should be added bc it gives everyone the opportunity to get void/elite void, rather than just the ones who can actually afford Vote Points / BH Points  

4. Blackjack would be fun, & gives players a bigger variety of gambling options.

5. Master Donator rank is a bad idea. The benefits of Legendary Donator are game-changing & can be unfair to others rn. Therefore, another Donator Rank is unnecessary

6. Donator Capes  are a good idea, maybe give them Exp Bonuses? Regular Cape = +15% Exp boost   Super Cape = 25% Exp boost   Extreme Cape = 30% Exp boost   Legendary Cape = 35% Exp boost   (This would encourage more skilling)

Or we can give them PKP bonuses... Regular Cape = +5 extra PKP per kill   Super Cape = +10 extra PKP per kill   Extreme Cape = +15 extra PKP per kill   Legendary Cape = +30 extra PKP per kill. I understand this PKP bonus is already active for each donator rank, but let's apply it to Donator Capes as well & this would allow players to stack their cape's bonus with their rank's bonus, so for example... a Legendary Donator with a Legendary Cape would get +60 extra PKP per kill... Overall, it would be a great addition for any donator rank & Double PKP Weekend would be more relevant

Great ideas man, thanks for the input and support!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Xorakk said:

Blackjack tables +1 obv

I honestly think it should be including the dice bag as if you left click a person then it shows 'Gamble' option instead of flower poker and the listed logs options are "Flower poker" "Dice duel" "55x2" "blackhack" etc. Probs hot , cold as well would be a nice impact on the server and people will have much more areas where they can lose or build their money up.

And dicing should be enabled everywhere not just in the "Dice zone" system that we currently have.

PS: Gretar said BJ should be coming so lets hope for the best rewarding system.

20 hours ago, Chef said:

I honestly think it should be including the dice bag as if you left click a person then it shows 'Gamble' option instead of flower poker and the listed logs options are "Flower poker" "Dice duel" "55x2" "blackhack" etc. Probs hot , cold as well would be a nice impact on the server and people will have much more areas where they can lose or build their money up.

And dicing should be enabled everywhere not just in the "Dice zone" system that we currently have.

PS: Gretar said BJ should be coming so lets hope for the best rewarding system.

Gretar said blackjack tables are coming to roat? :o

Edited by Xorakk
On 10/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chef said:

Think it's about time for increasing the clan rewards prize, it has been so little since i was born, juice things up and create Fist of Guthix mini-game with pkp instead or some other different type of points with a shop keeper outside like usual hanging the cool stuff/armour/weapons maybe even new rare halos or something/ Pest-Control, includes Portals with high defense and knight to protect with lots of npc around to gain as much bonus as possible and makes each round goes slower with a'lot of activity in the mini-game, most important the shops must include , Set elite void/ Full set of void knight/ Void Mace/ Skilling XP rates worth PC Tokens. Pretty Please!

+1, I agree with the addition of pest control. In fact, I highly support it. However I don't think I agree with the store items that you've suggested. I think it should be something a little more exclusive and native to that of pest control. I understand most servers do centre the theme around void but I think taking a different approach would be pretty cool. Including awesome collectible pets ! Overall, I don't mind what's put in the shop but I do think something more exclusive would be better and the introduction of pest control would really introduce a new minigame and is probably what this server needs.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chef said:

Regards from, Chef

The addition of blackjack would be quite interesting and the introduction of a new donator rank is a must in my opinion. In regards to the price of the master donator rank, I think 2m game price would be good because as we know they have a tendency to be overpriced :S. Well anyway, that's my thought on the matter . Hope it entertained.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

10 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

+1, I agree with the addition of pest control. In fact, I highly support it. However I don't think I agree with the store items that you've suggested. I think it should be something a little more exclusive and native to that of pest control. I understand most servers do centre the theme around void but I think taking a different approach would be pretty cool. Including awesome collectible pets ! Overall, I don't mind what's put in the shop but I do think something more exclusive would be better and the introduction of pest control would really introduce a new minigame and is probably what this server needs.

The addition of blackjack would be quite interesting and the introduction of a new donator rank is a must in my opinion. In regards to the price of the master donator rank, I think 2m game price would be good because as we know they have a tendency to be overpriced :S. Well anyway, that's my thought on the matter . Hope it entertained.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

You have obsession with pets I gotta admit hope they don't sexually attract your ass 😜

I don't think its a bad idea what you shared but the most fit able items for the pest control rewards are void in my fair opinion and just like i said before with some skilling EXP for low rates as well the more bulk it is the more expensive.

Other than that I hope to see forward in this topic of my suggestions.

Appreciate your input,

Mr CHeffin'

• Haha 1