DONATOR BONUS

I would, as well as some others.. there to be a donater bonus, not just dzone, if so or maybe more. but more money you've donated the most bonuses. outside of ::donate-bonus ingame, i don't have any ideas of what, but with having donated $20k + in my own name and sold donations, with no plan to stop donating i'd love to see a new feature with people who like donating or plan to donate alot, even if its $10,000 + i think thats where some good bonuses\benifits\cosmetics should come in play. any suggestions or backfeed on this anyone?

3 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

New donator rank would be nice. Maybe call it "Royal Donator".

There's already tons of bonuses for donating. Donator accounts have tons of perks, there's an entire zone for donators, and large donators get expensive custom item tickets.

Yeah that's true, and in my opinion them donator tickets is what everyone chases. Atleast when at 10k+. But never know what gretar can think of, figured could be some new amazing add-ons. Like stuff that can only be done in wildly maybe a safe zone for 10k$+ donated ? Just an example, any amount donated and any idea. Just an example^

Just now, F o a M said:

Yeah that's true, and in my opinion them donator tickets is what everyone chases. Atleast when at 10k+. But never know what gretar can think of, figured could be some new amazing add-ons. Like stuff that can only be done in wildly maybe a safe zone for 10k$+ donated ? Just an example, any amount donated and any idea. Just an example^

I know it's a pvp server so everything should be done in wildly but as of right now I just think there is room for further cosmetic benefits