New Skilling Ideas

Hello there, I believe its the time to implement some of the new pending skills to the server since there are lots of players that are maxed and want something else to do, this should be a massive server update and brings more content to the server such as competitions with remarked prizes for the first 5-10 that achieves them skills to 99, or simple enough should be a specially specific customed capes like the slayer ones. And bonus to that i think there should be construction skill added , would be so much more fun to have that on an old school server with lots of benefits along the ways. Thanks for the support, and good luck with the best server updates gretar!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

The rest of the skills are in the works and will be released whenever they're done.

Oh sweet!

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Hello there, I believe its the time to implement some of the new pending skills to the server since there are lots of players that are maxed and want something else to do, this should be a massive server update and brings more content to the server such as competitions with remarked prizes for the first 5-10 that achieves them skills to 99, or simple enough should be a specially specific customed capes like the slayer ones. And bonus to that i think there should be construction skill added , would be so much more fun to have that on an old school server with lots of benefits along the ways. Thanks for the support, and good luck with the best server updates gretar!

U got any 99s? @Chef

24 minutes ago, F o a M said:

i only got 99 agility which i grinded w double exp scroll, whenever i start feeling better after tomorrow, if i still decide to play roatz like i am.. want to skill for a bit together ? aha

I dont play the server no more in case you didn't realise