Untradeable & Unsellable

I think the implementation of having an NPC which makes items untradeable and / or unsellable ( they choose the option from NPC , if they want both or the other ) would probably be one of the best possible additions to this game. Many players have got a gambling addiction ( including myself ) and when they're sane and don't want to lose an item it would be great if they could go to the NPC , most likely located at ::Rehab , and use the item on NPC and it becomes untradeable / unsellable. Of course, there would be many confirmations to make sure the player knows and is aware of what they're doing, even if they'd paid big money for the item there's no one that can effectively pay for it , not even Abdul. The only way to get rid of it would be to do ::empty and that's what you'd have to agree to. Not only is the item untradeable, but you can't sell it back to the store either. If I could do this on infernal cape that would be great. Many people have sold stuff many times after buying it from the store , such as avernic defender, torso, seed pod, etc. and I'd love to use items like that on this NPC.... Thoughts?

Edit : This would be greatly helpful especially when you get an item for clue scrolls you can make it untradeable and unsellable so you can fall back on something in the situation where you get cleaned.  Overall, it would be nice knowing i have something I cant sell or trade that could prove to be greatly beneficial to me and other players too if they're cleaned. The best part is that they decide which items they think would help most if the event arises where they lose bank.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

image.png.a8cf24a8775df8fe678f2b601256402d.png

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Ex0tic changed the title to Untradeable & Unsellable
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, Ex0tic said:

I think the implementation of having an NPC which makes items untradeable and / or unsellable ( they choose the option from NPC , if they want both or the other ) would probably be one of the best possible additions to this game. Many players have got a gambling addiction ( including myself ) and when they're sane and don't want to lose an item it would be great if they could go to the NPC , most likely located at ::Rehab , and use the item on NPC and it becomes untradeable / unsellable. Of course, there would be many confirmations to make sure the player knows and is aware of what they're doing, even if they'd paid big money for the item there's no one that can effectively pay for it , not even Abdul. The only way to get rid of it would be to do ::empty and that's what you'd have to agree to. Not only is the item untradeable, but you can't sell it back to the store either. If I could do this on infernal cape that would be great. Many people have sold stuff many times after buying it from the store , such as avernic defender, torso, seed pod, etc. and I'd love to use items like that on this NPC.... Thoughts?

Edit : This would be greatly helpful especially when you get an item for clue scrolls you can make it untradeable and unsellable so you can fall back on something in the situation where you get cleaned.  Overall, it would be nice knowing i have something I cant sell or trade that could prove to be greatly beneficial to me and other players too if they're cleaned. The best part is that they decide which items they think would help most if the event arises where they lose bank.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

image.png.a8cf24a8775df8fe678f2b601256402d.png

I would only agree with this if the multiple warnings lasted at least 7 days straight of constant clicking with randomly changing the order of each Confirm /Decline Option

• Haha 1