Teleports

Ex0tic

Hey , I noticed not much people know many teleports almost as if they're hidden. This has lead me to creating this thread listing all the teleports I know and editing along the way as I might of missed some. Let's get started:

*Disclaimer* Some of these teleports may lead to the same place.

Alphabetical Order:

• ::Agility | Agility training grounds.
  • ::Atmf | Underground Cavern. (Yoobs da king)
  • ::Barrows | Barrows minigame.
  • ::Brid | An isolated home to fight hybridders.
  • ::Chill | Gambling room , where you can choose to chill.
  • ::Chillzone |  Gambling room , where you can choose to chill.
  • ::Chill Zone | Gambling room , where you can choose to chill.
  • ::Cleaveland |  An underwater , coral reef.
  • ::Clrd99ezgottem | Red, rockish, lava isle with a party pete, Mazchna and a viewing orb at your disposal.
  • ::Clue | Teleports you to Uri at home to assist with clue scrolls.
  • ::Cooking | Teleports you to a nearby hut where the cooking tutor.
  • ::Cox | Bossing
  • ::Crafting | Teleports you to crafting tutor.
  • ::Creations | An isolated island.
  • ::Custompets | An exhibit of custom pets for all to view.
  • ::Cw | Castle wars teleport.
  • ::Cz | Teleports you to your clan zone. (clan exclusive)
  • ::Daily | Teleports you to the scoreboard, located at home.
  • ::Dazunit | The park at Falador. (Fruitiest)
  • ::Dice | Gambling room, run North to Dice. (Chef)
  • ::Dragons | Ruined island with a ship docked.
  • ::Donatorzone | Specific to donators only, an area with much benefits(donators only).
  • ::Duel | Teleport to stake dds/whip others. Essentially gambling. 
  • ::Dzone | Specific to donators only, an area with much benefits(donators only).
  • ::Firemaking | Teleports you to firemkaing tutor.
  • ::Fishing | Teleports you to fishing tutor.
  • ::Fletching | Teleports you outside the park, run in and go west to find the fletching tutor.
  • ::Fm | Teleport to an Armenian flag landing zone with many accessories; shops, tp, funpk, etc. 
  • ::Fp | Flower poker room where you gamble your life away :D
  • ::Funpk | Teleport to funpk zone, pk without losing items.
  • ::F2p | A free to play zone.
  • ::Gamble | Gambling room.
  • ::Golds | Somewhere in the Kharidian desert with monkey childs running around. (Yooba da king)
  • ::Headcut | Teleport to the letter H helipad with many accessories; shops, tp, funpk, etc. 
  • ::Heaven | As the name implies. You're teleporting to heaven.
  • ::Hell | A fire pit resembling religious depictions of hell.
  • ::Highrisk | The high risk zone of ::riskzone.
  • ::Home | You tp home. -.-
  • ::Home2 | The original home teleport.
  • ::Kingdark | (Yoobs da king)
  • ::Lms | Last man standing minigame.
  • ::Magebank | Teleports you to Magebank.
  • ::Max | Named after Max mauler, it's his zone made public. Check it out. Many accesories; funpk, shops, portal, bank,etc.
  • ::Maxcape | Teleports you to Mac , whom you can purchase maxcape from. (Fruitiest)
  • ::Mb | Teleports you to Magebank.
  • ::Meth | Risk zone pking. (Fantastic)
  • ::Mining | Teleports you to mining tutor.
  • ::Olm | Bossing
  • ::Party | Teleports you to drop party room, where you'll be popping balloons to get great rewards, in the event of a drop party.
  • ::Payout | Can only teleport here with at least 1m osrs token in either your bank or inventory.
  • ::Pker099 | Teleports you to someplace in the Kharidian Desert with a bank, an altar and some other cool things.
  • ::Pvp | A cool pking zone.
  • ::Raids | Bossing
  • ::Ray | Similar to ::max , ::ray is named after the player "rayrayray" and it's his zone made public. Lots of cool shops and a cool chill area.
  • ::Recruit | Teleports you to the clan area at home.
  • ::Rehab | A small room in the duel arena to help gambling addicts quit.
  • ::Riskzone | Takes you to a pking zone where everything you equip is lost on death.
  • ::R4ng3purez | Teleports you to a treehouse hideout dedicated to r4ng3purez, ownez killz, pr0 killah, 0 N E HIT, and get tanked. (Yoobs da king)
  • ::Shops | Teleports you to some very handy stores, located near ::home.
  • ::Skill | A skilling island with spots to train.
  • ::Skilling | A skilling island with spots to train.
  • ::Slayer | Teleports you to Krystilia where you can talk to her to get a slayer task and buy rewards from her store.
  • ::Smackd | Teleport to Smackd's Zone. (Fruitiest)
  • ::Smithing | Teleports you to smithing tutor.
  • ::Snorlaxxx | Snorlaxxx's custom zone.
  • ::Stark | Teleports you to Stark, who deals with all things stardust.
  • ::Strip | As the name implies, you're going to a stripclub.
  • ::Stripclub | As the name implies, you're going to a stripclub.
  • ::Tacos | Pretty cool fortress, downstairs is a nice regroup area and have some funpk if you run north, down stairs.
  • ::Thieving | Teleports you to thieving tutor.
  • ::Tournament | Teleports you to tournament portal. (teleport is only available when there's a tournament)
  • ::Tp | Teleports you to trading post.
  • ::Varrock | Teleports you to Varrock wilderness area. (safe zone until you cross over)
  • ::Woodcutting | Teleports you outside of park, go in and run east, talk to the woodsman tutor.
  • ::Youtube | Youtube themed zone. Pretty cool, nothing too special :D.
  • ::Zamp | Essentially the second drop party room, offers a Roat Pkz Champion to defeat, amazing shops, slayer master, etc.
  • ::Zamp2 | A nice little forest hideout worth exploring. (Yooba da king)
  • ::Zoo | Exhibition of different pets that you can purchase from the donator store. 

That's all I can recall , I'm sure there's more. Feel free to collaborate with me and jot down some teleports down below and I'll edit them in (yes you'll be credited). ❤️ 

I believe this will create a more inclusive environment for everyone to be able to teleport to places instead of so many players being surprised or shocked when you tell them to teleport somewhere.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

I haven't seen one of these updated in a while. Good idea.

I would add a quick description of where these teleport you.

::maxcape 

::dazunit

@Smackd Can you believe he forgot ::smackd?

Updated and credited. In my defence , I tried ::gretar , to no success :/. :DThanks for the input Fruitiest ❤️

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.0e5b47ff41413c7bb963adbad759e65d.png

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Could be useful for quite a few people.

Also for Hide 'n Seek events ;) 

To make this topic better you could also add a screenshot of the environment at the teleport spot so it's more recognizable.

Hey Knasterd, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I was actually thinking to do this but as you can see the disclaimer states that some of these places lead to the same place. Would you still recommend that i include pictures of all the teleports even the ones with the same teleport or not, as this would seem kind of pointless. Nonetheless, if this is wha you think should be done than I’ll do it because I was pondering over it too. Once more, thanks for the feedback and get back to me in regards to whether or not I should include pictures of the same place but different teleports or not.

image.png.9fef217fdf2ad26413163d60cfc62d1f.png

6 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

Hey Knasterd, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I was actually thinking to do this but as you can see the disclaimer states that some of these places lead to the same place. Would you still recommend that i include pictures of all the teleports even the ones with the same teleport or not, as this would seem kind of pointless. Nonetheless, if this is wha you think should be done than I’ll do it because I was pondering over it too. Once more, thanks for the feedback and get back to me in regards to whether or not I should include pictures of the same place but different teleports or not.

image.png.9fef217fdf2ad26413163d60cfc62d1f.png

You could cluster teleport commands that have the same location.

For example, if you would list city teleports (if they even exist idk) you could do it like this:

Varrock

::varrock

here

Falador

::falador ::fally ::falla

here

Custom zone Ray

::Ray

here

Custom YouTube zone

::youtube ::sprad

HERE

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

You could cluster teleport commands that have the same location.

For example, if you would list city teleports (if they even exist idk) you could do it like this:

Varrock

::varrock

here

Falador

::falador ::fally ::falla

here

Custom zone Ray

::Ray

here

Custom YouTube zone

::youtube ::sprad

HERE

I like the layout of this, definitely going to look add this to the thread. Thank you for your input ❤️

image.png

Edited by Ex0tic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...