Rewarded for being punished?

Make it make sense. It has come to my attention that people in jail are getting mining xp, pets and completing achievements . Imagine how rewarding that is, three different forms of being rewarded when you're supposedly supposed to be "learning" a lesson. Which brings me to my suggestion, that there should be no rewards during the period of which someone is serving their sentence; no pets, no achievements being unlocked, and no mining xp!

Yours sincerely, Ex0itc ❤️

image.png.9fef217fdf2ad26413163d60cfc62d1f.png

Jealous of them? 😜 , well to br honest it doesn't matter to them as much as getting out of jail because what's the point if you're jailed for a long period of time, its just like being in a real prison lifting weights , why wouldn't you gain them weights as well? It's because you're working hard and grinding as hell to be out of jail as healthy as you could ever possibly be.. same term goes with this game.

Hope that makes sense :P

Regards from, 

MynameisChef

• Hmmm 1
5 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Make it make sense. It has come to my attention that people in jail are getting mining xp, pets and completing achievements . Imagine how rewarding that is, three different forms of being rewarded when you're supposedly supposed to be "learning" a lesson. Which brings me to my suggestion, that there should be no rewards during the period of which someone is serving their sentence; no pets, no achievements being unlocked, and no mining xp!

Yours sincerely, Ex0itc ❤️

image.png.9fef217fdf2ad26413163d60cfc62d1f.png

They lose money too lol. Its not that deep