Few things that should be changed

tumourpk

Removal Of Mac banning someone out of a clanchat, its unfair to community that 1 clan runs the server and gets banned and can't do stars/jad/skots/etc anymore and makes them want to quit the game etc,  Such a stupid settings and that for sure is making us lose a player base, literally make it account name and thats it

Party room balloons = FUCKING CANCER

Adding a blackjack table into the server would be dope.

Edited by tumourpk
  • Upvote 1

I suggested black jack before, Gretar is considering it and probably will be added at the right time, but I certainly hope not a table, Being able to be the host like Dice is much better content I suppose. and for the clan thing, just join the best clan and contribute with them so you stay #1. Or else make a competitive clan that can last.

I don't think removal of Cc mac bans are a good idea as people who did get banned will just end up joining on their alt accounts and causing the same trouble over again, also the Cc ban cap is limited to 100 so that would become a big problem. As for Clans, there is multiple on the game all with similar numbers so thats no excuse if one clan is doing better than the other.

Party balloons just angle your camera up and they’re actually very easy to click.

A blackjack table would be dope to have, can put it near ::dice as well to get that area more active as basically nobody dices, good suggestion.

1 hour ago, Boney Money said:

I don't think removal of Cc mac bans are a good idea as people who did get banned will just end up joining on their alt accounts and causing the same trouble over again, also the Cc ban cap is limited to 100 so that would become a big problem. As for Clans, there is multiple on the game all with similar numbers so thats no excuse if one clan is doing better than the other.

Party balloons just angle your camera up and they’re actually very easy to click.

A blackjack table would be dope to have, can put it near ::dice as well to get that area more active as basically nobody dices, good suggestion.

I recommended before that ::Dice command should teleport you instantly to the Dicing area where you're allowed to Host, or else allow it everywhere in the Gambling zone just like Flower poker. But that'll probably increase the risk of getting scammed or making an accident for other game you'd think, so in that case there should be a warning of games that changed and give's you a limited timer before you proceed to the second log. Blackjack should be included with the Dice bag hence there's no need for a whole table, with bags it's always more fun. So whole point is: Change the flower poker idea when you second click on a player to " Gamble " instead and four options appear as in: Flower Poker / 55x2 / Dice duel / Blackjack. Therefore you can host any of these games at the ::Gamble zone, anywhere, anytime.