Client Settings

Chef

On 11/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, Chef said:

Add:

Enable Junk on bank

Disable Junk from bank

For the Players who are always in a rush and doesn't feel like doing ::Removealljunkfrombank every few seconds. I think that would be decent to have on the server.

CTRL + C

and CTRL + V

thats all folks.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Its Ted said:

CTRL + C

and CTRL + V

thats all folks.

Yeah but again then you could be copying a yell trade, which is longer btw and will take a bit to keep fixing it till you get crazy. This would be a simple benefit and clearly save you a lot of unnecessary wasted time. Would just enable it permanently from your client settings and that hopefully won't take so much of coding btw. @Gretar

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yeah but again then you could be copying a yell trade, which is longer btw and will take a bit to keep fixing it till you get crazy. This would be a simple benefit and clearly save you a lot of unnecessary wasted time. Would just enable it permanently from your client settings and that hopefully won't take so much of coding btw. @Gretar

Well since there already is a command to removealljunkfrombank this doesn't sound too huge of a job code wise. I guess I support

• Upvote 1