Item Suggestions

Chef

2 minutes ago, Boney Money said:

Vesta Spear isnt a bad suggestion 

Statius Warhammer already in-game

Korasi and Vigour would need to be polled, (would most likely be capped to edgeville if it did go through)

Custom whips are for donators only

I heard Statius's Warhammer were in-game but thought people were capping. That's good shit!

I know about the custom whips which is why if you read again you'll see what I meant ;P, Just a decrease of total donation price so we have some interesting short goals with incentive to reach.

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

Gretar please don't be mean and add

Vesta's Spear

Statius's Warhammer

Korasi's Sword

Ring Of Vigour

Cheap $ Colored Whips (Donate-bonus from $2-4k)

Vesta's spear would be okay. Statius's warhammer is already ingame as mentioned above.

No to Korasi's Sword, there's already a Volatile staff.

Ring of Vigour wouldn't fit RoatPkz as it is right now in my opinion.

No to colored whips, they're ugly. I'd vote yes on removing the wings too but most people know how I think about all these crappy customs. 😂

• Upvote 1
Just now, Knasterd said:

Vesta's spear would be okay. Statius's warhammer is already ingame as mentioned above.

No to Korasi's Sword, there's already a Volatile staff.

Ring of Vigour wouldn't fit RoatPkz as it is right now in my opinion.

No to colored whips, they're ugly. I'd vote yes on removing the wings too but most people know how I think about all these crappy customs. 😂

I mean Korasi would be perfect with Vigour for deep wilderness Ko's, And there's already many customized whips on roat but the rates are high, just ordering a decrease of $.

Just now, Chef said:

I mean Korasi would be perfect with Vigour for deep wilderness Ko's, And there's already many customized whips on roat but the rates are high, just ordering a decrease of $.

Most customs are ugly tbf, but there are some cool ones.

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Most customs are ugly tbf, but there are some cool ones.

Korasi + vigour would litteraly ruin deep wilderness lol. There's finally a bit of a ballance so let's not destroy it. :( 

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

We can always nerf it not to be too powerful. But just something should be tested on beta first.

If it's being nerfed (it would have to be nerfed quite a bit) then a volatile is litteraly better so why exactly would you add it? 😅

And on top of that: if it would be added it will probably be limited to edgeville pking only.

Edited by Knasterd
1 minute ago, Knasterd said:

If it's being nerfed (it would have to be nerfed quite a bit) then a volatile is litteraly better so why exactly would you add it? 😅

And on top of that: if it would be added it will probably be limited to edgeville pking only.

That's another idea. Maybe it should be an item that you can't protect so it be hella more intense for Korasi PKers!

2 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

If you can't protect it nobody will use it. :P 

That's the thing, there'll be some ballers who would and in such move you'll decrease the amount of players bringing it to wildy and ruining it if you claim so. But lets stop the cap

There should be a strong af melee weapon when there's volatile for mage and heavy ballista for range. All we missing is a dope ass korasi to complete the set and make it fair. Please exclude the claws and other junk item because they're not fun anymore. We want to bring new content to the server and hopefully korasi would be the right choice ngl.

11 hours ago, Chef said:

That's the thing, there'll be some ballers who would and in such move you'll decrease the amount of players bringing it to wildy and ruining it if you claim so. But lets stop the cap

There should be a strong af melee weapon when there's volatile for mage and heavy ballista for range. All we missing is a dope ass korasi to complete the set and make it fair. Please exclude the claws and other junk item because they're not fun anymore. We want to bring new content to the server and hopefully korasi would be the right choice ngl.

Korasi's special attack is a magic attack buddy.

1 hour ago, Getslapt rat said:

Everyone wants a korasi sword in the game, it would just make it more fun, and if your saying we should not add it because of volatile, then why is osrs adding torva when there is inquisitor and justiciar, that is the way I see it, korasi would be a huge pop off, we all want it

Support. I don't see why this isn't polled already.

@Gretar @Fantastic @Smackd @JBLIND @Khalil @Baz

• 9 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:20 AM, Knasterd said:

Korasi's special attack is a magic attack buddy.

On 11/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, Getslapt rat said:

Everyone wants a korasi sword in the game, it would just make it more fun, and if your saying we should not add it because of volatile, then why is osrs adding torva when there is inquisitor and justiciar, that is the way I see it, korasi would be a huge pop off, we all want it

I had to say that this guy was pain in the ass in my life he never stopped arguing me 🤣 which is not cool about me for just arguing with them fellas, i didnt know that then 😛 but now i do :xo :xo