Item suggestions.

First suggestion: Korasi. Why? Because I believe it'd be more fun to have multiple variaties of special weapons, apart from melee and range.

Second suggestion: Malediction ward and Odium ward. These could/should be PkP items and I'd put them at around 2,000 PK points each.

Third suggestion: If suggestion one and two get implemented, make a SECOND PkP based shop. Deleting old items from the current PkP shop to put the new ones in makes zero sense. I doubt it's hard to put two NPC's next to eachother based on the same thing, PkP items. The second one would just be holding new, upcoming items.

Fourth suggestion: Ring of the gods, Tyrannical ring and Treasonous ring. Add these to the PkP shop as well. More variety in rings and making them more expensive, actually makes rings worth something. I mean the current ring (i)'s are barely used and if it is, they're because they're worth nothing so it's no problem to lose one.

Fifth suggestion: Ranger's Tunic. Pures don't get to have a lot of items they can use to risk or that are worth the bonus. This would at least add some change to that.

These are my suggestions for now.

5 minutes ago, Omfgitzhere said:

First suggestion: Korasi. Why? Because I believe it'd be more fun to have multiple variaties of special weapons, apart from melee and range. Never

Second suggestion: Malediction ward and Odium ward. These could/should be PkP items and I'd put them at around 2,000 PK points each. That sounds expensive?

Third suggestion: If suggestion one and two get implemented, make a SECOND PkP based shop. Deleting old items from the current PkP shop to put the new ones in makes zero sense. I doubt it's hard to put two NPC's next to eachother based on the same thing, PkP items. The second one would just be holding new, upcoming items.

Fourth suggestion: Ring of the gods, Tyrannical ring and Treasonous ring. Add these to the PkP shop as well. More variety in rings and making them more expensive, actually makes rings worth something. I mean the current ring (i)'s are barely used and if it is, they're because they're worth nothing so it's no problem to lose one. mayb

Fifth suggestion: Ranger's Tunic. Pures don't get to have a lot of items they can use to risk or that are worth the bonus. This would at least add some change to that.

YesThese are my suggestions for now.

12 minutes ago, Omfgitzhere said:

First suggestion: Korasi. Why? Because I believe it'd be more fun to have multiple variaties of special weapons, apart from melee and range.
Ew, no. Nothing I can think of sounds more broken than pures running round with Korasi's, and it's a 317 for a reason.

Second suggestion: Malediction ward and Odium ward. These could/should be PkP items and I'd put them at around 2,000 PK points each.
Agreed, but a bit expensive to be fair. People will just use alternatives like Arcane + Ely, as they're free.

Don't see why not, or why it's needed. Zuriels and Morrigans should get deleted from the game though, they're dead content.

Fourth suggestion: Ring of the gods, Tyrannical ring and Treasonous ring. Add these to the PkP shop as well. More variety in rings and making them more expensive, actually makes rings worth something. I mean the current ring (i)'s are barely used and if it is, they're because they're worth nothing so it's no problem to lose one.
Personally, I think the Rings should be about 4k each, and they're dropped like a Fire Cape or Rune Pouch so you can retrieve it. It's an incredibly powerful ring, and should be treated as a goal to strive towards for new players.

Yup, agreed.

1. No, what is the point of adding Korasi now? Let's just stick to adding more 07 items and removing the rest that do not belong on a 317.
  2. Support, 2k pkp is too steep though. Maybe 750-1000?
  3. More 07 items are going to be added, which (hopefully) means removing morrig/zuriel/stat so we won't be needing 2 different shops.
  4. Rings are useless.
  5. Support.

5 hours ago, Omfgitzhere said:

this is a 317, and will be eventually fully osrsps.

will be added eventually.

literally no point to this when you can just put it all in on shop.

will be added eventually, probably be high priced.

will be added possibly, if alot of people want.

These are my suggestions for now.

1. no korasi

2. the ward shields shud be 500 pkp and even then mages book is better than the mage shield and dfs beats the range shield and both are alot cheaper

3. pvp armours shud be removed from pkp shop aswell as regular and blessed ss

4. the rings are absolutely useless even if they were spawnable no one wud use

5. ranger tunic shud be spawnable or its a useless item, since fury, robin hat, ranger boots are all spawnable aswell

Thanks for all your input through replies, guys.

Korasi doesn't neccessarily have to be OP. I just thought it'd be more fun if we had all kinds of special weapons.

And then the two new shields. I believe 2,000 PkP is a fair price, if the Blessed SS etc are deleted yes. I have no worries about Arcane/Ely being used more. This suggestion was primarily based on hybrid zone with the Maledictum ward and for tankers with the Odium ward. Somebody wrote that Odium ward has worse stats than a DFS ( which I didn't know ), but who's to say Gretar can't boost the Odium ward up that little bit so it gets to be stronger than the DFS as a DFS normally doesn't have to do anything with range.

I proposed a second PkP shop near the first one, because like the suggestion thread this is, there will be many and many more so we will surely Always gain new items. An entirely overpacked shop doesn't look that great at all, hence splitting the two into 2 different NPC's would be the most efficient, for now and the future updates.

I figured everyone would say no to the rings after seeing their bonuses, but we could get Gretar to base each one of those rings on melee, range and magic and boost them stronger than the current ring (i)'s that we have. That would make the rings more useful than the ones we have and would not single out the current (i) rings to the only riskable rings.

I read that somebody said that Rangers' Tunic should be spawnable. Definitely not. The Tunic provides the best ranging bonuses for a pure and therefore should deserve a spot in the PkP shop. Just because a robin set is spawnable as well as a fury doesn't neccessarily have to be that the Tunic should be spawnable too. I mean a berserker ring is spawnable, but a berserker ring (i) isn't, right? Same story here. Leather bodies are spawnable and provide a decent amount of bonus for pures, whereas the Tunic is the stronger version of it.

Just now, Omfgitzhere said:

Korasi doesn't neccessarily have to be OP. I just thought it'd be more fun if we had all kinds of special weapons.

And then the two new shields. I believe 2,000 PkP is a fair price, if the Blessed SS etc are deleted yes. I have no worries about Arcane/Ely being used more. This suggestion was primarily based on hybrid zone with the Maledictum ward and for tankers with the Odium ward. Somebody wrote that Odium ward has worse stats than a DFS ( which I didn't know ), but who's to say Gretar can't boost the Odium ward up that little bit so it gets to be stronger than the DFS as a DFS normally doesn't have to do anything with range.

I proposed a second PkP shop near the first one, because like the suggestion thread this is, there will be many and many more so we will surely Always gain new items. An entirely overpacked shop doesn't look that great at all, hence splitting the two into 2 different NPC's would be the most efficient, for now and the future updates.

I figured everyone would say no to the rings after seeing their bonuses, but we could get Gretar to base each one of those rings on melee, range and magic and boost them stronger than the current ring (i)'s that we have. That would make the rings more useful than the ones we have and would not single out the current (i) rings to the only riskable rings.

I read that somebody said that Rangers' Tunic should be spawnable. Definitely not. The Tunic provides the best ranging bonuses for a pure and therefore should deserve a spot in the PkP shop. Just because a robin set is spawnable as well as a fury doesn't neccessarily have to be that the Tunic should be spawnable too. I mean a berserker ring is spawnable, but a berserker ring (i) isn't, right? Same story here. Leather bodies are spawnable and provide a decent amount of bonus for pures, whereas the Tunic is the stronger version of it.

This server is a 317 , all the items that are not 07 will soon be removed completely . 

Edited by Bind u dead99
1 hour ago, Omfgitzhere said:

No

Will both be added and most likely 1k

Some items maybe added/removed from the current PKP shop and im pretty sure we will not run out of space.

There pointless apart from for obby maul pures.

If you think rangers tunic should be pkp then so should fury etc, i think it should be spawnable.