Clan Size

As of right now, There is only 1 clan that can compete in clan events and this is mainly due to the numbers.

My suggestion is to make the clan size limited to 20 or 25 Members, this would force players to leave the dominating clans to get more skilled teams together.

I think this would increase the clan activity in the wilderness, instead of having one clan that just wins every event there would be more variety in who won clan events and this may encourage people from other servers that already pk together in a small clan to come and try and make their group of friends the #1 Clan.

Ofc there are going to be some people annoyed that they aren't in the mainstream clan but the benefits of this would be:

make clan pking more skill based

more competitive & hopefully bring more players into the wilderness over this Christmas.

18 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

No support. The clan size just went from 100 to 50. There are times throughout the week where more than one clan has 50/50. 

Sure, but during events Purge is twice as big as any clan out there. During multi-combat events this makes the event unfair.

In my experience on roat, there has only ever been 2 clan superpowers (in terms of numbers) and the winners of events would likely be one of the two clans. Seeing more smaller clans competing to win with a variance of winners would be nice to see.

If there were multiple small clans roaming the wilderness, I think there would be more PK / Clan war activity outside of server events.

Edited by Its Ted