Staff feedback - November 2021

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 10 Hours (+48 AFK)

image.png Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 12 Hours (+96 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 0 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 27 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)

image.png Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 20 Hours (+30 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 126 Hours (+75 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 104 Hours (+27 Hours AFK)

image.png Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
TULRAK  - Playtime: 167 Hours (+73 Hours AFK)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 26 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)
Yiyo  - Playtime: 17 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 94 Hours (+115 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 97 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 61 Hours (+10 Hours AFK)
VALENCE - Playtime: 132 Hours (+174 Hours AFK)
Boney Money - Playtime: 37 Hours (+216 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 74 Hours (+15 Hours AFK)
Babderkun - Playtime: 39 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 5
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 2

Owner:

Keep up the good work! No updates since Halloween , hopefully the upcoming update is in time for Xmas. Excited for the next update :)

863ef3ebcef9a8ed1a8f2a06d3ced1e2-png.jpg

Global Admin(s):

Smackd - Playtime: 10 Hours (+48 AFK)

Haven't seen much of SMACKD personally but from what I've heard he's quite the exception. Overall, my lack of knowledge doesn't allow me to give feedback as it would be coming from a place of ignorance and thus biased / unfair. However, if what I've heard is true than KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! :D

Administrator(s):

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 12 Hours (+96 Hours AFK)

Fantastic Cx's playtime is in the double digits! Fantastic's attitude and what he puts forth is what arguably makes the game enjoyable for a small niche of players, such as my self. I also believe that Fantastic has great diplomacy as he gives a chance for the people's voice to be heard monthly ! This creates a sense of democracy and allows players to communicate more openly and provide much needed feedback to staff members, this also allows players to pick up on stuff which otherwise might be overlooked. I think anyone and everyone who participates in the discord giveaways and this thread and many other things that Fantastic hosts owes him a huge thanks ! Keep up the good work pal. I think there should be a "co-owner" status for Fantastic.

JBLIND has had 0 hours of playtime for 2 consecutive months, even though he is an admin I don't think this is an excuse unless he is doing something behind the scenes (most likely so). Although this might be the case, I do think it should be made transparent such as Fantastic, we know what fantastic is doing because we get to see the publisher/host of many events and i do think this is necessary for JBLIND so the Roat Pkz community knows how to assess and give him the feedback he needs. If there is no excuse he should be encouraged to play at the very least a couple hours a month!

Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 27 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)

Rag Bot V1 amazing as usual, the fact that Khalil doesn't let his status of "administrator" infiltrate his mind and let it take control. I.e. become narcissistic and less caring is one of my favorite attributes of Rag Bot as this reassures me he is well suited for a position of power and solidifies his position as admin, potentially even higher one day :D. Overall, a valuable asset to the Roat Pkz team whom of which is one of my favorite staff members.

Player Moderator:

A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)

A Pixel seems to be the most professional out of all the mods ( professional isn't always better , not to say that it is but just putting it out there). He seems to keep his distance from players and not really get involved but is there to help where needed. Overall, a well mannered moderator, with good playtime.

Fruitiest - Playtime: 20 Hours (+30 Hours AFK)

Regardless of Fruitiest's active playtime hours being less than 30 hours (there was cause as to why he only played 20 hours), Fruitiest is nonetheless, an exceptional mod who always strives for excellence. Overall, I would like to see an increase of playtime by at least 10 hours and would like to make it known that Fruitiest is an amazing mod! Coincidental that as i was writing this feedback I noticed something at the very same moment, file attached below : Always helping :D

cewecw.PNG.b2450bed130f0ef831b51dbf7966c833.PNG

Your typical elitist. Goat is always aiming for perfection across all aspects of the server. His guides are pretty much flawless, his account is remarkable( including skilling ), his active hours played is honorable , he genuinely seems like he is passionate about the game which is an amazing trait to have for someone with power. Overall, Goat has the most hours played for moderator and higher ranked staff and has a wealth of knowledge that is always being exhausted by players  :D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

The interactions I've had with Baz have been splendid and he himself has a very nice attitude and is always wanting to help others. Baz is the complete opposite of A pixel with Fruitiest and Goat in the middle of the spectrum. It's good to diversify the staff moderator team in such a manner. Here we have someone who is constantly interacting with players and is outgoing and always participating in group / clan events , while helping others as well! Overall, incredible active playtime hours and an amazing spirit to back that up!

Server Support(s):
Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)

Haven't seen Tom Riddle all month, explains why ^ . Is there a reason for his inactivity ? if not I think it should be investigated further and this should be enough to put him at risk of termination from the staff team.

Just under 30 hours of play time, 2 wapens averages less than 1 hour a day ! Someone who is a server support should be active a lot more as people are counting on you! My only noteworthy feedback would be to increase your hours and that's about it. Hope you take this into consideration ❤️

TULRAK  - Playtime: 167 Hours (+73 Hours AFK)

Tulrak has had the most hours played amongst all staff for 5 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS! This man should be rewarded! There isnt much feedback to be given to Tulrak as he is such an exceptional staff member i encourage him to continue in his ways of passion and devotion to the server. I think it's time we recognize this man's efforts. Overall, a role model amongst role models. 

Yiyo  - Playtime: 17 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) & Gars  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+9 Hours AFK) 

I also haven't seen Yiyo, or Gars online at all, which to be fair, their hours is better than some but that shouldn't be an excuse. Being part of this staff team should consist of, at the very least, putting a couple hours of playtime a day, their hours combined is roughly an hour a day, individually half an hour a day. I believe both Yiyo and Gars should be put on notice and encouraged to play more hours as they're holding valuable positions which many of the public constantly look up to for help.

No Name Set  - Playtime: 94 Hours (+115 Hours AFK)

LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE! YES, GOAT IM TALKING TO YOU. I witnessed it first hand...  No name set is being constantly violated of his right to privacy, if that even exists. Goat goes invisible and watches him... that my dear friends is a violation. All jokes aside No Name Set is great! Hours played is exceptional and he is making a name for himself by actively helping members of the community. Overall, very friendly sever support who is active and helpful :D

Chui  - Playtime: 97 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)

Chui is arguably the best server support purely based on his active helping! Every time I see this guy someone's asking him for help or he's busy helping someone. Chui embodies what it means to be a server support. Chui is also kind, and loving and so very much knowledgeable. I'd go so far as to call him a walking encyclopedia. Chui's playtime is also more than 3x that which I recommend down below which is a really good indicator of how active he is ! Overall, Chui has got what it takes to lead and help people, backed by a wealth of knowledge and has the best of all traits, which is to be approachable. 

King Arturia - Playtime: 61 Hours (+10 Hours AFK)

As cliché as this may sound King Arturia is also a walking encyclopedia , ever need help with anything? I'm sure King Arturia knows the answer. In my opinion this guy's knowledge shouldn't be free. So very knowledgeable and helps out soo many players constantly especially with skilling , he knows the best xp per hour and can make clear what skilling is even to those with no background knowledge about skilling (skilling is just 1 example, this applies across the board). Arturia also has a well situated playtime which averages roughly 2 hours a day . Roat Pkz has 11 server supports ; 2 hours each = 22 hours of around the clock help and support to players in need. Obviously some server supports play more and others less but the point is that Arturia has a good amount of playtime. Overall, King Arturia is a safe haven for people who need help and have no clue where to get started. Definitely needs a pay rise!

VALENCE - Playtime: 132 Hours (+174 Hours AFK)

Valence gives off very much laissez-faire vibes , which is a good thing in some circumstances. Valence is well within his right to be called a people person because you just know he'll try his best to help and sort things out for you. Extraordinary playtime hours, and is always helping people. Overall, Valence is one of the most active staff members, which is essential to provide the service of helping people, and he is as friendly as they get !!! Little to no room for improvement here.

Boney Money is in a good time zone which is valuable , helps out a decent amount, is generally kept out of the public sphere and has a sufficient amount of hours played. Overall, one of those staff members that keeps to themselves and helps when asked.

Ya Mama - Playtime: 74 Hours (+15 Hours AFK)

I believe Ya Mama is an excellent server support. He really does want to make a difference and is constantly putting in effort to improve himself . Overall, good server support with little to no room for improvement.

Babderkun makes the cut in regards to his hours, at least 1 hour a day of average play time. I personally haven't seen much of Babderkun but I am sure he is still actively helping people where needed. 

Side note that i think should be implemented : I believe that every staff member under the rank of administrator should be encouraged to play a minimum of 30 hours a month which roughly comes down to 1 hour a day. Failure to do so should be questioned and without legitimate reasoning, or if this continues the person in question should be terminated from the staff team (depending on external factors as well, of course). 

I’ve also taken the liberty to add staff in the following tiers, resembling that of the clue scrolls. Master being the most valuable and easy being the least valuable. ( no hate ) :D

Master tier : fantastic cx, Rag bot V1, chui, & king Arturia 

Elite tier : Goat,  tulrak, Gretar & valence 

Hard tier : Fruitiest, Baz, A pixel & no name set

Medium tier : Smcakd, JBLIND, boney money, Ya Mama & babderkun

Easy tier : yiyo, gars, tom riddle & 2 wapens 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

When you lot gonna realise these aren’t needed in 2021!

It's much needed.

2 hours ago, Chef said:

The way I see it, everybody done their best to get where they are, Now they should do even better to get more.

You my friend, asked for these :S

On 12/14/2021 at 6:30 AM, mirtis nx said:

demote all who dont have more then 40 hours play time

I would say 30 hours and it would seem reasonable.

On 12/14/2021 at 6:09 AM, VALENCE said:

Owner
@GretarKING

Global Admin(s)
@Smackdfor co owner

Player Moderator
@Fruitiest always helpful
@goat always helpful & has great content suggestions
@Bazwait why isn't he admin lol

Server Support(s)
@Tulrakvery active, helpful, cute guy
@no name sethelpful and humble guy ily
@King Arturiaalways helpful when on
@VALENCEabsolute king
@Boney MoneyFOR MOD
@Ya MamaBser 

I think you missed a couple people Valence 😅

On 12/13/2021 at 4:13 PM, Boney Money said:

@VALENCE King 👑

Are Boney money and valence dating? :thinking:

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Upvote 2
  • Nice 4
40 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner:

Keep up the good work! No updates since Halloween , hopefully the upcoming update is in time for Xmas. Excited for the next update :)

Global Admin(s):

Haven't seen much of SMACKD personally but from what I've heard he's quite the exception. Overall, my lack of knowledge doesn't allow me to give feedback as it would be coming from a place of ignorance and thus biased / unfair. However, if what I've heard is true than KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! :D

Administrator(s):

Fantastic Cx's playtime is in the double digits! Fantastic's attitude and what he puts forth is what arguably makes the game enjoyable for a small niche of players, such as my self. I also believe that Fantastic has great diplomacy as he gives a chance for the people's voice to be heard monthly ! This creates a sense of democracy and allows players to communicate more openly and provide much needed feedback to staff members, this also allows players to pick up on stuff which otherwise might be overlooked. I think anyone and everyone who participates in the discord giveaways and this thread and many other things that Fantastic hosts owes him a huge thanks ! Keep up the good work pal. I think there should be a "co-owner" status for Fantastic.

JBLIND has had 0 hours of playtime for 2 consecutive months, even though he is an admin I don't think this is an excuse unless he is doing something behind the scenes (most likely so). Although this might be the case, I do think it should be made transparent such as Fantastic, we know what fantastic is doing because we get to see the publisher/host of many events and i do think this is necessary for JBLIND so the Roat Pkz community knows how to assess and give him the feedback he needs. If there is no excuse he should be encouraged to play at the very least a couple hours a month!

Rag Bot V1 amazing as usual, the fact that Khalil doesn't let his status of "administrator" infiltrate his mind and let it take control. I.e. become narcissistic and less caring is one of my favorite attributes of Rag Bot as this reassures me he is well suited for a position of power and solidifies his position as admin, potentially even higher one day :D. Overall, a valuable asset to the Roat Pkz team whom of which is one of my favorite staff members.

Player Moderator:

A Pixel seems to be the most professional out of all the mods ( professional isn't always better , not to say that it is but just putting it out there). He seems to keep his distance from players and not really get involved but is there to help where needed. Overall, a well mannered moderator, with good playtime.

Regardless of Fruitiest's active playtime hours being less than 30 hours (there was cause as to why he only played 20 hours), Fruitiest is nonetheless, an exceptional mod who always strives for excellence. Overall, I would like to see an increase of playtime by at least 10 hours and would like to make it known that Fruitiest is an amazing mod! Coincidental that as i was writing this feedback I noticed something at the very same moment, file attached below : Always helping :D

Your typical elitist. Goat is always aiming for perfection across all aspects of the server. His guides are pretty much flawless, his account is remarkable( including skilling ), his active hours played is honorable , he genuinely seems like he is passionate about the game which is an amazing trait to have for someone with power. Overall, Goat has the most hours played for moderator and higher ranked staff and has a wealth of knowledge that is always being exhausted by players  :D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

The interactions I've had with Baz have been splendid and he himself has a very nice attitude and is always wanting to help others. Baz is the complete opposite of A pixel with Fruitiest and Goat in the middle of the spectrum. It's good to diversify the staff moderator team in such a manner. Here we have someone who is constantly interacting with players and is outgoing and always participating in group / clan events , while helping others as well! Overall, incredible active playtime hours and an amazing spirit to back that up!

Server Support(s):

Haven't seen Tom Riddle all month, explains why ^ . Is there a reason for his inactivity ? if not I think it should be investigated further and this should be enough to put him at risk of termination from the staff team.

Just under 30 hours of play time, 2 wapens averages less than 1 hour a day ! Someone who is a server support should be active a lot more as people are counting on you! My only noteworthy feedback would be to increase your hours and that's about it. Hope you take this into consideration ❤️

Tulrak has had the most hours played amongst all staff for 5 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS! This man should be rewarded! There isnt much feedback to be given to Tulrak as he is such an exceptional staff member i encourage him to continue in his ways of passion and devotion to the server. I think it's time we recognize this man's efforts. Overall, a role model amongst role models. 

Yiyo  - Playtime: 17 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) & Gars  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+9 Hours AFK) 

I also haven't seen Yiyo, or Gars online at all, which to be fair, their hours is better than some but that shouldn't be an excuse. Being part of this staff team should consist of, at the very least, putting a couple hours of playtime a day, their hours combined is roughly an hour a day, individually half an hour a day. I believe both Yiyo and Gars should be put on notice and encouraged to play more hours as they're holding valuable positions which many of the public constantly look up to for help.

LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE! YES, GOAT IM TALKING TO YOU. I witnessed it first hand...  No name set is being constantly violated of his right to privacy, if that even exists. Goat goes invisible and watches him... that my dear friends is a violation. All jokes aside No Name Set is great! Hours played is exceptional and he is making a name for himself by actively helping members of the community. Overall, very friendly sever support who is active and helpful :D

Chui is arguably the best server support purely based on his active helping! Every time I see this guy someone's asking him for help or he's busy helping someone. Chui embodies what it means to be a server support. Chui is also kind, and loving and so very much knowledgeable. I'd go so far as to call him a walking encyclopedia. Chui's playtime is also more than 3x that which I recommend down below which is a really good indicator of how active he is ! Overall, Chui has got what it takes to lead and help people, backed by a wealth of knowledge and has the best of all traits, which is to be approachable. 

As cliché as this may sound King Arturia is also a walking encyclopedia , ever need help with anything? I'm sure King Arturia knows the answer. In my opinion this guy's knowledge shouldn't be free. So very knowledgeable and helps out soo many players constantly especially with skilling , he knows the best xp per hour and can make clear what skilling is even to those with no background knowledge about skilling (skilling is just 1 example, this applies across the board). Arturia also has a well situated playtime which averages roughly 2 hours a day . Roat Pkz has 11 server supports ; 2 hours each = 22 hours of around the clock help and support to players in need. Obviously some server supports play more and others less but the point is that Arturia has a good amount of playtime. Overall, King Arturia is a safe haven for people who need help and have no clue where to get started. Definitely needs a pay rise!

Valence gives off very much laissez-faire vibes , which is a good thing in some circumstances. Valence is well within his right to be called a people person because you just know he'll try his best to help and sort things out for you. Extraordinary playtime hours, and is always helping people. Overall, Valence is one of the most active staff members, which is essential to provide the service of helping people, and he is as friendly as they get !!! Little to no room for improvement here.

Boney Money is in a good time zone which is valuable , helps out a decent amount, is generally kept out of the public sphere and has a sufficient amount of hours played. Overall, one of those staff members that keeps to themselves and helps when asked.

I believe Ya Mama is an excellent server support. He really does want to make a difference and is constantly putting in effort to improve himself . Overall, good server support with little to no room for improvement.

Babderkun makes the cut in regards to his hours, at least 1 hour a day of average play time. I personally haven't seen much of Babderkun but I am sure he is still actively helping people where needed. 

Side note that i think should be implemented : I believe that every staff member under the rank of administrator should be encouraged to play a minimum of 30 hours a month which roughly comes down to 1 hour a day. Failure to do so should be questioned and without legitimate reasoning, or if this continues the person in question should be terminated from the staff team (depending on external factors as well, of course). 

I’ve also taken the liberty to add staff in the following tiers, resembling that of the clue scrolls. Master being the most valuable and easy being the least valuable. ( no hate ) :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's much needed.

Wdym brother? I just didn't wanna give a feedback on something that I'm not certain of, but I'll fix it for you. To be honest I just want to stay as much positive as possible on the feedback and just lift staff up, Other than that, Most of the ranks I don't come across with, Plus don't wanna judge on their mistakes because they definitely did more good than than bad.

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wdym brother? I just didn't wanna give a feedback on something that I'm not certain of, but I'll fix it for you. To be honest I just want to stay as much positive as possible on the feedback and just lift staff up, Other than that, Most of the ranks I don't come across with, Plus don't wanna judge on their mistakes because they definitely did more good than than bad.

You have to judge them on their mistakes brother , you must ! This is what this thread is for because if they’re unaware of it than they can’t improve and they’ll never be more than they are . Don’t forget … they want to be judged you’re actually helping them improve by judging. I love you brother ❤️

On 12/13/2021 at 5:18 AM, Fantastic said:

Good owner, knows what his doing. Keep the good work up.

wyd exactly?

Good admin, I see potential of him, Maybe should be a developer or something that haves more access due running forums?

Replace jblind with Baz, It's pointless that he holds a position no longer serves him or others. Retire ftw

Friendly guy, Responsive, Decent. Helpful.

There's grey area around him, But I see the good side that tries.

Helper, Responsive, Friendly, Cutie.

G

Admin.

Nice guy.

Idk

Cool

Idk

Congratulations on your server support rank.

Helper

Nice guy.

Nice.

Idk

Badass.

Fair playtime but you need to show up more often and mute these bitches foreal.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 3
1 hour ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner:

Global Admin(s):

Administrator(s):

Player Moderator:

Server Support(s):

It's much needed.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Some say these topics aren't needed anymore, but we do read the feedback and use it.

• Nice 3
On 12/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

image.png Owner

Promote to Staff Manager imo

Havent seen the big homie online in forever 

Big homie put in more work then the rest of the admins combined

Not in my timezone, heard hes a chill dude.

decent guy. probably next in line for admin.

Ngl should already be a admin with the amount of work he puts in.

Crazy hours, dont really interact with him.

Mostly Pk's, 

Maybe mod?

good guy, heard he's kinda short irl tho.

decent work, helps alot even if he;s nooby to anything other then pking.

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 3
5 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner:

Global Admin(s):

Administrator(s):

Player Moderator:

Server Support(s):

It's much needed.

Thanks for taking out time to provide feedback for all staff. Props to you!

• Nice 1

Admins:

@Gretar: Release Raids
@Smackd: Owner. Racist against us Koreans.
@Fantastic: Ty for making thread. First time I've seen your playtime fairly low.
@JBLIND: Emeritus.
@Khalil: Demon on GIM

@Legend™: Never really know how to properly give feedback since you do behind the scenes stuff.

Mods:

@a pixel v1: Consistently good. 
@Fruitiest: Was busy with classes this month. Got all 4.0s!
@goat: Very active and helps. Impatient with noobs.
@Baz: Was a great addition to mod team. Hosts lots of cool events.

Server Support:
@tom riddle: Did you quit?
@Tulrak: Always high play time and helpful for long time.
@2 wapens: Haven't seen much lately, different time zones.
@YIYO: Good when active but hasn't been active lately. 
@no name set: Nice and kind.
@Chui: Nice and kind.
@King Arturia: Very helpful and knowledgeable. Type of dude that helps people even w/o SS rank.
@VALENCE: Very helpful. Was a really good SS addition.
@Boney Money: Good. Fairly new to team not much to say.
@Ya Mama: Good. Fairly new to team not much to say.
@babderkun: Nothing bad to say.

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 4

Global Admin
@Smackd Gretar's right hand man; if a co-owner role ever become available this would suit you best as I know you work a lot behind the scenes offering suggestions to Gretar on what should be implemented in the game. A lot of the crucial updates which people love often come from SMACKD. Face of Roat Pkz.

Admins
@Fantastic Jack of all trades; spends a lot of time behind the scenes keeping things in order and improving processes. Deserves more credit for the work he does which a lot of people do not see.
@JBLIND OG of the game, I am aware has a lot going on in his personal life but actively on Discord or when we require his advice or input. Would be nice to see you hop back in-game and smash out them LMS games like you once did.
@Khalil one of my favourite admins on the team, OG of the game and always active in-game and on Discord. Goes that extra mile to get things resolved and takes queries or messages seriously to see them through to get a solution for players. Keep up the good work mate

Mods
@a pixel v1 OG of the game and been mod the longest out of the other staff. Knows what is expected of him and does a good job.
@Fruitiest Under appreciated as a Mod but brings a lot to the team. Nice guy who also is doing a good job.
@goat most approachable when I first got promoted to mod and helped me a lot with questions which I appreciated. His skills and achievements on the game prove how committed he is which cannot be justified. Doing a good job!

Server Supports
@tom riddle Inactive?
@Tulrak The amount of hours TULRAK puts in is incomparable to the other SS. He has been SS for a long time, knowledgeable of the game and is doing a very good job.
@2 wapens Different time zone
@YIYO  King of Venezuela - spokesperson for the Venezuelan community which play the game. Keep up the good work!
@no name set Fellow brit, helpful and approachable. Keep up the good work. Also love the suggestions you bring forward as well.
@Chui - Keep up the good work!
@King Arturia - Has been SS in the past so familiar with the role. OG of the game, very knowledgeable on all aspects + makes really good PK videos. Keep up the good work!
@VALENCE - One of my favourite promotions so far, quickly found his feet and become a well known player across Roatz since his promotion. Very active and and always the first to respond to queries in-game through requests. Someone else that would go the extra mile to help people out if they need it. Amazing job
@Boney Money - another individual like Valence who has stepped it up since he got promoted to SS. Knowledge of the game, active and is doing a really good job right now! Contributes a lot to PK suggestions/fixes and ideas which should not go unnoticed.
@Ya Mama - a lot of people were not as supportive when Niddy got promoted but he's doing a really good job so far. Knows what is expected as SS due to previous role on other games. Always bringing forward suggestions to improve the game, keep up the good work!
@babderkun - inactive?

• Upvote 6
  • Nice 3
On 12/13/2021 at 4:18 AM, Fantastic said:

image.png Owner
Sick

Sick

Best mod imo

Good
Good

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
  • Nice 1

On 12/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, Fantastic said:

image.png Owner

Busy fuming 😃

Most repulsive person I've ever come across in life possibly. Last update that he was involved in more than others I'm guessing; I believe was the slayer cave addition which was due to have happened probably 3-4 years ago. But because it doesn't help the gambling and donations is simply ignored. The cave itself while it somewhat helps expand the ability for players to do slayer hardly helps anybody aside from Smackd's multi team farming people. Doesn't help existing players hardly, let alone new players because multi teams will farm you until you join them so that they can slave drive you into gambling. If you were going to actually improve something try using more than a single digit IQ. There was and is so much more that could have been done besides adding yet another multi cave that can only hold another two players per npc.

List of accomplishments for ruining server:

Removed RNG for anyone not donating in one way or another or running scripts.

Made big PvM drops lottery rigged to prevent people getting somewhere without donating.

Creates his own multi cc after killing off singles/multi ccs so that he and minions can farm for gambling.

As with your butt buddy Legend, I can see you ;)  definition of farmers. I feel like Hemmi would be disappointed, but been a while since I've spoken to him.

While I understand this "was" meant to be a PK server it has turned to nothing, but a gambling hub for you and your buddies. Game will continue to die out while others flourish because real people can actually join and play which adds to how the game functions overall.

Somewhat helpful, only took two or three days to remove an email possibly on purpose for reasons we won't go into lel.

See you around discord, but probably taking after your brothers Smackd and Legend in their shenanigans. Last time I actually came across you in game was quite a while ago and you were using auto teles in our pure fights and blaming "Dcing" lel. Not sure why you don't login anymore, but will probably hold admin spot because of your boys even though you probably shouldn't if you're not going to even bother logging in and doing even a simple daily task or something lmao.

Don't see you much, another guy adding to the rat food chain, but can be pleasant compared to his brothers in the little i've seen him. 

Legend - Playtime: XXX Hours (XXX Hours AFK)

The wanna be legendary doggo hiderman, loves to talk/flame a lot, but I see you ;)

Only seen you around a little bit, but always seemed chill or neutral which is a good thing.

Decent guy from what i've seen over time, nice guy to be around.

Literal bot, shared account, but knowledgeable about the game and probably somewhat helpful.

Busy flooding eco so singles team has something to feed off of because they kill off pking lel.

Side Note:

Eco is literally artificially inflated by Goat/Baz and rat gang to the point where it's just as hard if not even more hard to make money without donating to them in one way or another or becoming a slave for admins lel.

Disappeared..

Literal bot, possibly shared account? Hours seem consistent for the most part though.

Funny alt, and literal rag doll.

Seems chill, our hours are different currently, but the little i've seen of him he's pleasant.

Server supports without comment fall into the category of doing their master's bidding for the most part.

@Gretar While hope is not lost forever, it's certainly becoming nonexistent for those who have stayed around the game for a long time. The Last good updates that actually made a difference in people playing were the addition of Slayer and the wilderness key because it added another layer of players to the game. Maybe raids will do some justice, but with RNG removed from PKing the actual fun of being able to go out and use what you earned is dead. PKing itself besides repetitive multi pking is as good as dead the way it stands.

You know me though, I'll never quit until you close shop 😃, and I appreciate every single thing I have learned from you and your minions in my time being apart of this game ;) 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Sly said:

@Gretar While hope is not lost forever, it's certainly becoming nonexistent for those who have stayed around the game for a long time. The Last good updates that actually made a difference in people playing were the addition of Slayer and the wilderness key because it added another layer of players to the game. Maybe raids will do some justice, but with RNG removed from PKing the actual fun of being able to go out and use what you earned is dead. PKing itself besides repetitive multi pking is as good as dead the way it stands.

You know me though, I'll never quit until you close shop 😃, and I appreciate every single thing I have learned from you and your minions in my time being apart of this game ;) 

Was definitely not on purpose lol. I've just been extremely busy and I don't have as much time to put into Roat Pkz as I used to.

Thanks to those with actual feedback to the staff team!

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...

@Fruitiest I'm no programmer/scripter, but it seems as if PKing has been altered so that a player needs to do XYZ to achieve a hit much like a bot. True RNG would not have someone having to do XYZ to achieve a hit, it would be coming at random intervals and making people take actual chances to kill someone not doing XYZ to achieve a perfect max hit stack. 

It would also appear now that people are being PID locked. So say that you're in a NH fight and player A does their hit you are being forced to wait until player B does their hit to make the next one even viable. While this works if everyone is using scripts to fight it doesn't account for real people being able to think and react in real time.

It also seems like the shadow ban setup from the duel arena and flower poker has made its way into PKing. Maybe I'm wrong here maybe not, but there are instances where no matter what I do my account I will not hit or I will hit like 10x less than my opponent. And this is the reason why there is no point in going out in any kind of risk just to have it farmed off of you by a script.

I've even noticed that this is somewhat the case in multi. You might get one hit on someone then you aren't able to hit again until the player being attacked hits back or does something to switch the PID. While I don't go in multi much after leaving Mongolians due to being left back to have my account farmed and Dylan and either Rag Bot or someone pretending to be Rag decided to do a dox on me and grab/leak my IP address the PKing has been altered there as well.

Back when I started playing Roat the combat was not made this way, but I won't deny that back six or seven years it was kind of broken, however it was a lot more fun. Its been years since I've played the live game let alone Pked on the live game, but back in the the real 2005-2007 era not this remake we play (Live or RSPS), the game was not made for someone to be playing as a bot doing XYZ to achieve a hit nor being PID locked, the only people that this is helping are those running bot nets or playing scripted accounts AKA most if not all of Rat Gang, and those farming money for gambling.