Max cape Questions/Bug?

Hello its Pills_4_Arms. I just recently got the max cape. I had it + the infernal cape before the new max cape was introduced/ updated. I specify camped the max cape for the reason when i seen it posted on the forums i knew it would help me be active in my pking cc and do slayer tasks efficiently ! If it worked you could repeatedly leave long tasks for cc events and return.

image.png.d49f02e39d1a88468327dffe4f6a6a8e.png

The big thing I quickly noticed was "Infinite" DOSE NOT apply to the "Slayer Task". It still counts the 7? like the slayer helm (I), the slayer ring or the enchanted gem! Im hoping this can be changed based on it was posted this way! ;) (Im not sure what the correct way is.)

#2 on the max cape. This one is for the add on capes (max mage,max range,max infernal ) image.png.b235f616536d32019f4a2ae38b00584b.png

I bought 3x max capes and used the 2nd cape on each. 

What i noticed with this and again not 100% sure how its supposed to be. You can equip and use all 3 capes listed above wile in pure or lower combat stats/levels. Im not sure if this is for "costmetic" reasons like level 3 combat with max infernal and customs on ? This ones more or less a heads up for when more people achieve it and rush on pures with the capes.

image.png.82f9ab9f42e6cac5371f2143c14b9caf.png

This is just one example of the max cape with lower combat. ^^^^^

I hope this dose not annoy anyone and gets a look. If i could be let notified on the first subject about (Slayer Task Teleports) thats my big concern atm.