raids PVP Armours

my suggestions is to make a new "Corrupted Vesta" for the platebody , platelegs

To make corrupted vesta it requires:

3x Vesta Platebody > Corrupted Vesta Platebody

3x Vesta Plateskirt > Corrupted Vesta Plateskirt

What's different about this PVP Armour? well you could add a tint to it so the colour looks slightly different and make it so you can use this armour in raids.

Benefits:

Vesta Body n legs now have a sink (other than pking which is a shit item sink since nobody pks with it)

Side notes:

Could do the same with morrigan's / statius to convert into PVM armour instead of a PVP arm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, Knasterd said:

So you pay 3 armour sets to get a new recoloured one? 

Tbh I don't think PvP armours need an extra sink (apart from the fact that it sinks itself) right now.

Could think of adding other armours like torva.

if you think vesta doesnt need a sink then you don't know how bad vesta really is... [body n legs] vls is actually used by pkers but reg v body n legs is almost nevert used.

18 hours ago, Its Ted said:

if you think vesta doesnt need a sink then you don't know how bad vesta really is... [body n legs] vls is actually used by pkers but reg v body n legs is almost nevert used.

Well the set (body and legs) have a worth of about 55k and traded very frequently. The fact that it is way above the sell-to-store price and still being traded frequently says it's actually not too bad in my opinion. Also I see people pking at edge with the set pretty often ngl.

1 hour ago, Knasterd said:

Well the set (body and legs) have a worth of about 55k and traded very frequently. The fact that it is way above the sell-to-store price and still being traded frequently says it's actually not too bad in my opinion. Also I see people pking at edge with the set pretty often ngl.

This .+1

8 hours ago, Knasterd said:

But do you really think there are more people pking for 120 minutes in full vesta than there are people getting the body and legs loot from revs?

The price is only 30k because rich players, i won't name who buy them out and make them that value. If they stopped buying vesta it would be 5-15k each piece