Staff feedback - December 2021 (Promotion)

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.
The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

Owner
image.png Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 44 Hours (+102 AFK)

image.png Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 51 Hours (+74 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 2 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+23 Hours AFK)

image.png Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 37 Hours (+66 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 115 Hours (+72 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 121 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 147 Hours (+153 Hours AFK)

image.png Server Support(s)
Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
TULRAK  - Playtime: 232 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 24 Hours (+7 Hours AFK)
Yiyo  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 109 Hours (+157 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 99 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)
Boney Money - Playtime: 53 Hours (+208 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 8 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)
Babderkun - Playtime: 55 Hours (+62 Hours AFK)

Promotions:
image.pngValence has been promoted to image.pngModerator.

We congratulate him on his promotion!

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2

Gretar - out of touch old person

Global Admin(s)
Smackd - helps purge i guess

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Deals with reports on forums great
JBLIND - who?
Rag Bot V1 - the only admin who does tags n replies to questions

Player Moderators
Goat - only mod who replies and seems to care
Valence - he just turned mod but he seems good

Anyone else I havent seen em ingame ever or nothing good to say at all or bad.

Edited by Visigoth

I doubt the qualities of @goat as a staffmember. Don't get me wrong, he's a sweet guy but isn't up to date with the trends and developments in the desires and expectations of the Runescape Private Server community nowadays. A good example is the suggestion I gave him as a fellow player of RoatPkz. A piece of inspirational content that stimulates the sensens of a large amount of people. It would also attract 10/10 players from competition. I've placed a screenshot below. 😡

image.png.6f65398425089a6e82fc0925ff4cfa5d.png

Can you still do this plz @Gretar

ly 7bebe @goat

ALL STAFF READ BELOW:

I'd like to congratulate every member of the Roat Pkz staff team as this is the first time since May 2021 that we've had no staff have 0 of hours playtime which is a huge achievement! All of you knowingly or unknowingly took part in this and that's a huge improvement that I think deserves acknowledgement. Phenomenal work to the lot of you!!!

Disclaimer:

If I said I haven't seen you in game, this could largely be due to time zone differences.

All things stated in this Reply are not to be taken in a personal manner but rather the things stated are simply what is projected onto myself (an individual) and is going to be stated for purposes of bettering one's own self and the Roat Pkz staff team.

STAFF FEEDBACK:

Owner:

@GretarGretar - Playtime: NaN

Amazing job Gretar! All these updates and work from the team have been great! I'm sure the entire Roat Pkz community is keen and excited for the next update, or should I say two updates that are coming. SUPER EXCITED. As always, keep up the good work!

Global Admin(s):
@SmackdSmackd - Playtime: 44 Hours (+102 AFK)

Improvement in playtime hours in comparison to last month's active play hours and I'm sure people in game noticed.  Amazing clan Smackd has got going on there with the support of many staff and players. Overall, second highest hours played amongst administrators+ and is an exceptional Global Admin.

Administrator(s):

@Legend™

@FantasticFantastic Cx - Playtime: 51 Hours (+74 Hours AFK)

Fantastic is probably my favorite Admin alongside Khalil. A staggering improvement in playtime hours from last month, coming first out of all admins+ in playtime hours, which is a prodigious indicator of how active and helpful Fantastic is. Fantastic helps many players, through the discord support link, directs them there via forums, hosts discord giveaways, posts on forums, all while maintaining a unique presence in game which is displayed by his playtime hours. In summary, Fantastic is a valuable asset to the game and I urge you to keep up the good work.

@JBLINDJBLIND - Playtime: 2 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

WE'RE GETTING THERE!!!  2 more hours than last month, good job JBLIND. This is much better than last month, just having a single digit on active playtime hours is better than nothing for an admin. I'm sure you're busy but you still managed to bring up your hours as well as host a hp event and for that I commend you!

1225146448_Screenshot2022-01-13200023.png.ba9a2debcf9fbcd3fc9aae54f18ebac9.png

@KhalilRag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+23 Hours AFK)

Not much to say here aside from the fact that Khalil's playtime has more than halved in comparison to last month's, which is fine because it's still pretty decent. Quite active on discord which makes up for it anyway. Overall, okay playtime, active on discord, pretty cool, chill and understanding guy.

Player Moderator:

@a pixel v1A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

Pixel, pixelated, a pixel, is such an average mod I love it. Averages roughly about 3 hours of playtime a day ( 87/30 = roughly 3 hours a day ), which is a decent amount of playtime. I like the fact that he also hypes up people like myself letting us know that updates are coming, a good way to keep people interested in the game. Overall, appropriate moderator who is not too serious and spends a good time with the community and away from it. Nothing much to say here besides one word; Balance.

@FruitiestFruitiest - Playtime: 37 Hours (+66 Hours AFK)

Although Fruitiest does have the lowest active playtime hours out of all the moderators he shows no signs in a decrease of work output. Continually helping people where needed and constantly showing signs of compassion Fruitiest demonstrates his patience with new people on multiple occasions. The below images are weeks apart, same person, simple questions, and fruitiest doesn't show any signs of neglect towards new people and is a very reliable mod. This quality work should be recognized and publicized as I've seen some staff members ignore simple questions. It's the little things like these that count. Keep up the good work Fruitiest!

1119773978_fruitiesthelping.PNG.c93117c0389ed5c3bfc34a84b2bf0252.PNG

image.png.e979cd34b5d3034cff13eb4f86eae074.png

@goatGoat - Playtime: 115 Hours (+72 Hours AFK)

Goat is a good mod with a superiority complex. Some say it's needed but I don't think it is. Overlooking that, we come to see that Goat has acquired decent playtime hours and has exceptional guides so don't get rid of him. Very valuable to the Roat Pkz community although I think a little patience should be demonstrated at times . Overall, decent mod with good knowledge and playtime hours but can improve customer service.

Exhibit A:

On 1/13/2022 at 8:39 PM, Knasterd said:

I doubt the qualities of @goat as a staffmember. Don't get me wrong, he's a sweet guy but isn't up to date with the trends and developments in the desires and expectations of the Runescape Private Server community nowadays. A good example is the suggestion I gave him as a fellow player of RoatPkz. A piece of inspirational content that stimulates the sensens of a large amount of people. It would also attract 10/10 players from competition. I've placed a screenshot below. 😡

image.png.6f65398425089a6e82fc0925ff4cfa5d.png

@BazBaz - Playtime: 121 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

The godfather of all moderators, I believe Baz is to be admin next as he is the most fit for that position out of all the moderators. Baz's persona is infectious he drives and encourages others to do better continuously, by providing the right feedback and recognition that people deserve. I hope this feedback relays that message to him so he can get a sense of how it makes others feel. Overall, Baz is a highly active, kind, intellectual individual whom is constantly helping others and has solidified his seat in Roat Pkz as one of the best and most deserving staff member to exist.

@VALENCEValence - Playtime: 147 Hours (+153 Hours AFK)

The best decision that could've been made. Valence was by far the most suitable out of all the server supports as he doesn't get carried away easily and actually focuses on doing his job and spending time with the community. I'd like to congratulate Valence on this huge achievement and from what I've seen thus far he has demonstrated excellence in all fields of what it means to be a staff member. Amazing playtime hours (the most out of all the mods+), knowledgeable, compassionate, and friendly, just to list a few of the qualities he possesses. Overall, Valence's promotion was much deserved and I'd love to see if he's got what it takes to one day become an admin as well. 

Server Support(s):

Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) (forums account not listed on the staff directory)

1 hour playtime followed up by 0 hours playtime last month? that's really appalling .Kindly, … I don't even know if I should leave feedback as I'm unsure that you're even going to read it but I will for the sake of feedback, cheers. Kindly, as you've taken on the role of sever support of your own free will players rely on you to provide active help and be proactive in that. Logging on only for an hour as a server support where your main duties should be carried out online through the game, is really disappointing man. I know you're generally a good guy who did help people when you played a lot more but I think you should bring up your hours to what they were or run the risk of demotion. Overall, I do hope you find your way back to the game and become a lot more active. Goodluck on your adventures brother!

@TulrakTULRAK  - Playtime: 232 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)

7 consecutive months of most playtime hours out of all staff members, congratulations on that! The only decent piece of feedback I could provide would probably be to associate yourself a little more with the community as I don't see you in the public eye much. Commonly found pvming , that would be probably be the only thing that could use a little adjusting. Not that there's a problem with pvming but it's nice to know that you know a staff member or that you've talked to them previously when doing ::help (talking about your average player). Overall, very skilled and active server support who has little room to improve.

@khaled2 Wapens  - Playtime: 24 Hours (+7 Hours AFK)

Decreasing hours from last month , not very good. At the very least, you're helping people when you're online which is a +1 but to be online more is the real challenge. Overall, not much to say aside from increasing your playtime hours which would be great as I can provide more detailed feedback and you'll be available for other players to request help from you.

@YIYOYiyo  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

Rarely see Yiyo online but I have witnessed him helping others which demonstrates his intentions of helping out. I highly encourage you to play more and bring up those playtime hours so you can effectively help others when and where it counts, when no other staff is online. All in all, I do think you are deserving of being a server support and should bring your hours up so I can give you effective, in detail feedback.

@no name setNo Name Set  -Playtime: 109 Hours (+157 Hours AFK)

Really good playtime hours bro, engagement with community is also pretty good, and I'm sure you know your shit. Not much to say here other than positive things. All in all, you've earned my respect as I've seen you helping out people first hand . Good job and keep up the good work.

@ChuiChui  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)

Chui is currently one of my best picks from server support right now because he's super active, and helpful. I always witness Chui helping others, including myself when needed. Definitely deserves recognition for everything he has done and will do in the future. Overall, Chui is very consistent in his positive outlook on the game and has crazy playtime! Little to no room for improvement. 

@King ArturiaKing Arturia - Playtime: 99 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)

Most knowledgeable server support, provides well articulated guides, and responds to private messages fairly quickly. Above average playtime hours and is a reliable server support. Overall, there's not much room for improvement for King Arturia aside from probably engaging with the community a little more. Good job and keep up the good work!

@Boney MoneyBoney Money - Playtime: 53 Hours (+208 Hours AFK)

Have not seen Boney Money online, only afk so I can't give adequate feedback but his playtime hours have improved since last month which is a +1. Lastly, good playtime and I'm sure he's helping people because when he is online I do see him helping others.

@Ya MamaYa Mama - Playtime: 8 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

Ya Mama I really do like you as I've seen that you're keen on improving and actually want to help but 8 hours playtime is crazy low. My only advice would be to at the very least triple your playtime hours besides that, you're fine.

@babderkunBabderkun - Playtime: 55 Hours (+62 Hours AFK)

Nice improvement on the playtime hours in comparison to last feedback. I have seen you online a lot more regularly and I think that's really good ! I've asked around and the general consensus is that you help out quite a bit, so good job for that and keep up the good work.

On 1/13/2022 at 10:12 AM, 1 slap said:

Babderkun is a great support answers all my questions asked for hook once gave me a tome of fire such a humble dude

116998006_Screenshot2022-01-15021237.png.8dff22587642f25465a99d9280dba22f.png

Promotions:
Valence has been promoted to Moderator. - well deserved, one of the few server supports that had the appetite to undertake bigger and more challenging tasks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve also taken the liberty to add staff in the following tiers, resembling that of the clue scrolls. Master being the most valuable and easy being the least valuable:

Master tier : Chui, King Arturia , Baz, Valence & Fantastic Cx

Elite tier : Fruitiest, Rag Bot V1, Smackd & Gretar

Hard tier : Tulrak, No Name Set, A pixel, Babderkun, & JBLIND

Medium tier :boney money & Goat

Easy tier : yiyo, tom riddle, ya mama & 2 wapens 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic :D

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Upvote 4
On 1/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.
The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

Owner
image.png Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Global Admin(s)
@Smackd - Playtime: 44 Hours (+102 AFK)

good.

20 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

ALL STAFF READ BELOW:

I'd like to congratulate every member of the Roat Pkz staff team as this is the first time since May 2021 that we've had no staff have 0 of hours playtime which is a huge achievement! All of you knowingly or unknowingly took part in this and that's a huge improvement that I think deserves acknowledgement. Phenomenal work to the lot of you!!!

Disclaimer:

If I said I haven't seen you in game, this could largely be due to time zone differences.

All things stated in this Reply are not to be taken in a personal manner but rather the things stated are simply what is projected onto myself (an individual) and is going to be stated for purposes of bettering one's own self and the Roat Pkz staff team.

STAFF FEEDBACK:

Owner:

Gretar - Playtime: NaN

Amazing job Gretar! All these updates and work from the team have been great! I'm sure the entire Roat Pkz community is keen and excited for the next update, or should I say two updates that are coming. SUPER EXCITED. As always, keep up the good work!

Global Admin(s):
Smackd - Playtime: 44 Hours (+102 AFK)

Improvement in playtime hours in comparison to last month's active play hours and I'm sure people in game noticed.  Amazing clan Smackd has got going on there with the support of many staff and players. Overall, second highest hours played amongst administrators+ and is an exceptional Global Admin.

Administrator(s):

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 51 Hours (+74 Hours AFK)

Fantastic is probably my favorite Admin alongside Khalil. A staggering improvement in playtime hours from last month, coming first out of all admins+ in playtime hours, which is a prodigious indicator of how active and helpful Fantastic is. Fantastic helps many players, through the discord support link, directs them there via forums, hosts discord giveaways, posts on forums, all while maintaining a unique presence in game which is displayed by his playtime hours. In summary, Fantastic is a valuable asset to the game and I urge you to keep up the good work.

JBLIND - Playtime: 2 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

WE'RE GETTING THERE!!!  2 more hours than last month, good job JBLIND. This is much better than last month, just having a single digit on active playtime hours is better than nothing for an admin. I'm sure you're busy but you still managed to bring up your hours as well as host a hp event and for that I commend you!

Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+23 Hours AFK)

Not much to say here aside from the fact that Khalil's playtime has more than halved in comparison to last month's, which is fine because it's still pretty decent. Quite active on discord which makes up for it anyway. Overall, okay playtime, active on discord, pretty cool, chill and understanding guy.

Player Moderator:

A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

Pixel, pixelated, a pixel, is such an average mod I love it. Averages roughly about 3 hours of playtime a day ( 87/30 = roughly 3 hours a day ), which is a decent amount of playtime. I like the fact that he also hypes up people like myself letting us know that updates are coming, a good way to keep people interested in the game. Overall, appropriate moderator who is not too serious and spends a good time with the community and away from it. Nothing much to say here besides one word; Balance.

Fruitiest - Playtime: 37 Hours (+66 Hours AFK)

Although Fruitiest does have the lowest active playtime hours out of all the moderators he shows no signs in a decrease of work output. Continually helping people where needed and constantly showing signs of compassion Fruitiest demonstrates his patience with new people on multiple occasions. The below images are weeks apart, same person, simple questions, and fruitiest doesn't show any signs of neglect towards new people and is a very reliable mod. This quality work should be recognized and publicized as I've seen some staff members ignore simple questions. It's the little things like these that count. Keep up the good work Fruitiest!

Goat - Playtime: 115 Hours (+72 Hours AFK)

Goat is a good mod with a superiority complex. Some say it's needed but I don't think it is. Overlooking that, we come to see that Goat has acquired decent playtime hours and has exceptional guides so don't get rid of him. Very valuable to the Roat Pkz community although I think a little patience should be demonstrated at times . Overall, decent mod with good knowledge and playtime hours but can improve customer service.

Exhibit A:

Baz - Playtime: 121 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

The godfather of all moderators, I believe Baz is to be admin next as he is the most fit for that position out of all the moderators. Baz's persona is infectious he drives and encourages others to do better continuously, by providing the right feedback and recognition that people deserve. I hope this feedback relays that message to him so he can get a sense of how it makes others feel. Overall, Baz is a highly active, kind, intellectual individual whom is constantly helping others and has solidified his seat in Roat Pkz as one of the best and most deserving staff member to exist.

Valence - Playtime: 147 Hours (+153 Hours AFK)

The best decision that could've been made. Valence was by far the most suitable out of all the server supports as he doesn't get carried away easily and actually focuses on doing his job and spending time with the community. I'd like to congratulate Valence on this huge achievement and from what I've seen thus far he has demonstrated excellence in all fields of what it means to be a staff member. Amazing playtime hours (the most out of all the mods+), knowledgeable, compassionate, and friendly, just to list a few of the qualities he possesses. Overall, Valence's promotion was much deserved and I'd love to see if he's got what it takes to one day become an admin as well. 

Server Support(s):

Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)

1 hour playtime followed up by 0 hours playtime last month? that's really appalling .Kindly, … I don't even know if I should leave feedback as I'm unsure that you're even going to read it but I will for the sake of feedback, cheers. Kindly, as you've taken on the role of sever support of your own free will players rely on you to provide active help and be proactive in that. Logging on only for an hour as a server support where your main duties should be carried out online through the game, is really disappointing man. I know you're generally a good guy who did help people when you played a lot more but I think you should bring up your hours to what they were or run the risk of demotion. Overall, I do hope you find your way back to the game and become a lot more active. Goodluck on your adventures brother!

TULRAK  - Playtime: 232 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)

7 consecutive months of most playtime hours out of all staff members, congratulations on that! The only decent piece of feedback I could provide would probably be to associate yourself a little more with the community as I don't see you in the public eye much. Commonly found pvming , that would be probably be the only thing that could use a little adjusting. Not that there's a problem with pvming but it's nice to know that you know a staff member or that you've talked to them previously when doing ::help (talking about your average player). Overall, very skilled and active server support who has little room to improve.

2 Wapens  - Playtime: 24 Hours (+7 Hours AFK)

Decreasing hours from last month , not very good. At the very least, you're helping people when you're online which is a +1 but to be online more is the real challenge. Overall, not much to say aside from increasing your playtime hours which would be great as I can provide more detailed feedback and you'll be available for other players to request help from you.

Yiyo  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

Rarely see Yiyo online but I have witnessed him helping others which demonstrates his intentions of helping out. I highly encourage you to play more and bring up those playtime hours so you can effectively help others when and where it counts, when no other staff is online. All in all, I do think you are deserving of being a server support and should bring your hours up so I can give you effective, in detail feedback.

No Name Set  -Playtime: 109 Hours (+157 Hours AFK)

Really good playtime hours bro, engagement with community is also pretty good, and I'm sure you know your shit. Not much to say here other than positive things. All in all, you've earned my respect as I've seen you helping out people first hand . Good job and keep up the good work.

Chui  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)

Chui is currently one of my best picks from server support right now because he's super active, and helpful. I always witness Chui helping others, including myself when needed. Definitely deserves recognition for everything he has done and will do in the future. Overall, Chui is very consistent in his positive outlook on the game and has crazy playtime! Little to no room for improvement. 

King Arturia - Playtime: 99 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)

Most knowledgeable server support, provides well articulated guides, and responds to private messages fairly quickly. Above average playtime hours and is a reliably server support. Overall, there's not much room for improvement her from King Arturia aside from probably engaging with the community a little more. Good job!

Boney Money - Playtime: 53 Hours (+208 Hours AFK)

Have not seen Boney Money online, only afk so I can't give adequate feedback but his playtime hours have improved since last month which is a +1. Lastly, good playtime and I'm sure he's helping people because when he is online I do see him helping others.

Ya Mama - Playtime: 8 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

Ya Mama I really do like you as I've seen that you're keen on improving and actually want to help but 8 hours playtime is crazy low. My only advice would be to at the very least triple your playtime hours besides that, you're fine.

Babderkun - Playtime: 55 Hours (+62 Hours AFK)

Nice improvement on the playtime hours in comparison to last feedback. I have seen you online a lot more regularly and I think that's really good ! I've asked around and the general consensus is that you help out quite a bit, so good job for that and keep up the good work.

Promotions:
Valence has been promoted to Moderator. - well deserved, one of the few server supports that had the appetite to undertake bigger and more challenging tasks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve also taken the liberty to add staff in the following tiers, resembling that of the clue scrolls. Master being the most valuable and easy being the least valuable:

Master tier : King Arturia , Baz, Valence & Fantastic Cx

Hard tier : Tulrak, Chui, A pixel, Goat & JBLIND

Medium tier : No Name set, boney money & babderkun

Let's go we made it to Master tier 😎 thank you for the in depth feedback bro!!

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ex0tic said:

ALL STAFF READ BELOW:

Disclaimer:

STAFF FEEDBACK:

Owner:

@GretarGretar - Playtime: NaN

Global Admin(s):
@SmackdSmackd - Playtime: 44 Hours (+102 AFK)

Administrator(s):

@Legend™

@FantasticFantastic Cx - Playtime: 51 Hours (+74 Hours AFK)

@JBLINDJBLIND - Playtime: 2 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

@KhalilRag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+23 Hours AFK)

Player Moderator:

@a pixel v1A Pixel - Playtime: 87 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

@FruitiestFruitiest - Playtime: 37 Hours (+66 Hours AFK)

@goatGoat - Playtime: 115 Hours (+72 Hours AFK)

Exhibit A:

@BazBaz - Playtime: 121 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)

@VALENCEValence - Playtime: 147 Hours (+153 Hours AFK)

Server Support(s):

Tom  Riddle - Playtime: 1 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) (forums account not listed on the staff directory)

@TulrakTULRAK  - Playtime: 232 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)

@khaled2 Wapens  - Playtime: 24 Hours (+7 Hours AFK)

@YIYOYiyo  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

@no name setNo Name Set  -Playtime: 109 Hours (+157 Hours AFK)

@ChuiChui  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)

@King ArturiaKing Arturia - Playtime: 99 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)

Most knowledgeable server support, provides well articulated guides, and responds to private messages fairly quickly. Above average playtime hours and is a reliably server support. Overall, there's not much room for improvement her from King Arturia aside from probably engaging with the community a little more. Good job!

@Boney MoneyBoney Money - Playtime: 53 Hours (+208 Hours AFK)

@Ya MamaYa Mama - Playtime: 8 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)

@babderkunBabderkun - Playtime: 55 Hours (+62 Hours AFK)

Promotions:

Master tier : King Arturia , Baz, Valence & Fantastic Cx

Hard tier : Tulrak, Chui, A pixel, Goat & JBLIND

Medium tier : No Name set, boney money & babderkun

Always appreciate you going above and beyond when providing constructive feedback and criticism. I am sure all the staff appreciate this a lot!

• Upvote 1

Joirk4mod

@Ex0tic should definitely apply for a position if (s)he hasn't already. They're super helpful, always down for a chat, and an overall approachable person. I would be surprised if anyone was to turn down their application as I feel as though they would fit in to the team a lot more than a few of the current Server Supports. Props to you mate!

Demote/ban/delete/alt+f4/all of the above No Name Set, he called me bad names:( btw cry is free

• Upvote 1