PK Loot Suggestion

I think the items that are actually worth pkp should automatically appear at the top of the items list when you pk someone. I pked a dfs and dsc earlier today and I thought all i got was the dfs but I was half an inventory full of rocktail so i decided to loot the rocktail to find a DSC at the bottom of the pile. I usually dont check the bottom of the pile because im lazy lol. and It's a headache to pick up the rocktail and eat it and repeat for every kill, so if the items pk'd would show up at the top of the list on the ground it would make it much easier.

- preferably listed from the items worth the most pkp at the top to the least being at the bottom and then the regular items if you could do that. 

So what you guys think? 

support, i always miss the b ring (i) at bottom of loot pile

i remember when claws used to come at the bottom but they fixed that so its possible to fix for all items, an alternative wud be to make rocktaiks appear at bottom

i do like how items of value are highlighted

Edited by Ahmash

Tbf, they have made the items worth anything a different colour that's easily distinguishable. 

I would rather them spend time doing something that's more important. (Like fixing the broken mapping when you move).

It's a good idea, but just learn to take some time picking up a few rocktails to find out what's at the bottom every kill. 

There's things that're more important than this, so unfortunately...

No support.

4 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Tbf, they have made the items worth anything a different colour that's easily distinguishable. 

I would rather them spend time doing something that's more important. (Like fixing the broken mapping when you move).

It's a good idea, but just learn to take some time picking up a few rocktails to find out what's at the bottom every kill. 

There's things that're more important than this, so unfortunately...

No support.

Why should we have to loot rocktails though? When they can simply put it over food in drops. Or put everything worth pkp on the top of the list in order from the most expensive to least. 

Just now, Smackd said:

Why should we have to loot rocktails though? When they can simply put it over food in drops. Or put everything worth pkp on the top of the list in order from the most expensive to least. 

Because I would, along with probably the majority of the community, prefer their time to be spent on something more significant than:

"I'm too lazy to loot rocktails".

• Upvote 1
Just now, Yoobs said:

not hard to eat a few rocktails to find anything at the bottom of the pile.

This.

All the suggestions at the moment have just been complaints because the community is too lazy to do basic shit.
A prime example of this was:

The x10,000 suggestions to add an altar to ::Brid because EVERYONE was too gassed to know how to drink a prayer potion. It's pathetic, honestly.
This thread should be deleted, and a genuine one that has a SIGNIFICANT impact upon gameplay should be posted, because this is pointless. ngl...

Just now, Fancy Boots said:

This.

All the suggestions at the moment have just been complaints because the community is too lazy to do basic shit.

The x10,000 suggestions to add an altar to ::Brid because EVERYONE was too gassed to know how to drink a prayer potion. It's pathetic, honestly.
This thread should be deleted, and a genuine one that has a SIGNIFICANT impact upon gameplay should be posted, because this is pointless. ngl...

Dang Rebel Tay7

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Naw, it just bugs me because now that I think about it, i've probably missed many B Ring's because of this

Doubt it fam, too many people poor and can't afford to risk 'em.

Besides, +4 Strength is free, which is like 1-2 damage. Who is gonna pay 20 kills just for 1 extra damage?
Other than those who wanna max, but 95% of the time, it's not even risked.

3 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Dang Rebel Tay7

Just on that real shit fam. 

Edited by Fancy Boots
48 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

This.

oi get off with ur bs negativity 

these are quality of life updates to make pking easier and saves us time

if any1 is 2 lazy its Gretar for not coding, as a coder myself ik this suggestion takes less than 30 mins

and also yh i risk b ring i every fite

Edited by Ahmash
Just now, Ahmash said:

oi get off with ur bs negativity 

these are quality of life updates to make pking easier and saves us time

if any1 is 2 lazy its Gretar for not coding, as a coder myself ik this suggestion takes less than 30 mins

Takes less than 30 seconds to loot some rocktails. What's your point?

+ Doesn't make PK'ing easier, makes looting easier. And isn't not like spamming left and right click is exactly hard.

+ I would rather him spend 30mins fixing something worthwhile than "I wnna get mi itams fasta 4rellz"